Cover Girl Outlast Double LipShine

3.2

on 1/21/2012 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I was looking for something similar to the discontinued maybelline superstay stuff. The color Power Pink was a great match to the one I used by maybelline. The color is fine and I will use it up but I won't repurchase....it gets really gritty on my lips and just feels uncomfortable.

on 1/1/2012 5:54:00 PM

I swatched MANY of these long wearing lippies over the past weeks for my daughter-in-law's recent wedding. Every prand out there, high and low end. We ended up getting the Covergirl Outlast double Lipshine in the color "Glowing". It is a dupe for the Este Lauder DoubleWear Stay-in-place lip duo in Perfect Peach at 1/3 the price. NYX lipliner in Ever was a good match as a liner. I was very impressed with this lipcolor. it went on easily and stayed in place ALL DAY. It did come off at the end of the day when the bride ate some greasy pasta, so be warned...oil does take it off. But for the price I think it was a great purchase and an excellend color for brides.

on 7/15/2011 11:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Ahh biggest mistake buying this! I purchased a red (which I think was shade 265?) and I was expecting the colour to be the same, and have a nice glossy finish at the end. I couldn't have been more wrong! Going to a party that night I got this to spice up my lil black dress for a good night out. When I first applied the colour it was way darker than I expected and almost instantly made my lips feel dry. I thought maybe the gloss would make it better, and to some extent it did look nice and shiny but didn't last for long at all! My lips became drier as the night went on and had to keep re-applying because the colour was cracking. Would definately not re-purchase!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hate it, end of story.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

As with most ladies, this product completely dried out and cracked my lips. My gloss turned pink and I now have a hard time opening the lipstick part because it got around the edges of the cap. I just want to know when this product came out...

on 10/9/2010 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've worn this every day for the past couple of years (since it came out). I wear #315--bronze goddess. LOVE IT! It's a light brownish-pink color. Just enough for day time, nothing over dramatic. Lasts quite a while too.

on 9/13/2010 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Shade #250 = GLUE. Coffee cup stuck to my lip.
Color also stuck to gloss wand, so "clear gloss" is now tinted.

on 6/18/2010 11:16:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I don't usually use Cover Girl glosses, but it was a good deal so I decided to give it a try. First off the color is not what it looks like in the packaging, very off in fact. I thought the color I picked made me look really red. Second the color is drying. Really drying. Even with the added shine coat, which wears off very quickly, my lips were dry. I found I had to keep applying the clear coat. Altogether just not a great product.

on 5/7/2010 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is really good if you want lip gloss that lasts long but isn't a lipstick. It didn't last as long as outlast lipstick, but it definitely lasted longer than regular lip gloss. I really liked this because it didn't make me look like i was wearing makeup and gave me a really nice natural look that lasted all day. I love it but then again, I love any outlast product.

on 3/18/2010 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I only bought this because it was a really good deal.
I paid too much as it is complete garbage. I really hate how drying the color is and the gloss part wears off really quick. It looks okay for 5 minutes. There are much better glosses on the market....don't waste money on this. Revlon - Super Lustrous Lip Gloss is a less expensive one that I love and is much better than this.

Recommended for Medium Skin