September 24, 2014 | 1492 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Outlast Double LipShine

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by freak109

Ahh biggest mistake buying this! I purchased a red (which I think was shade 265?) and I was expecting the colour to be the same, and have a nice glossy finish at the end. I couldn't have been more wrong! Going to a party that night I got this to spice up my lil black dress for a good night out. When I first applied the colour it was way darker than I expected and almost instantly made my lips feel dry. I thought maybe the gloss would make it better, and to some extent it did look nice and shiny but didn't last for long at all! My lips became drier as the night went on and had to keep re-applying because the colour was cracking. Would definately not re-purchase!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by sarahmydarling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hate it, end of story.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by AsTheSkyTurnsPurple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As with most ladies, this product completely dried out and cracked my lips. My gloss turned pink and I now have a hard time opening the lipstick part because it got around the edges of the cap. I just want to know when this product came out...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by aloving3947

I've worn this every day for the past couple of years (since it came out). I wear #315--bronze goddess. LOVE IT! It's a light brownish-pink color. Just enough for day time, nothing over dramatic. Lasts quite a while too.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2010 12:42:00 AM More reviews by sasha125

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Shade #250 = GLUE. Coffee cup stuck to my lip.
Color also stuck to gloss wand, so "clear gloss" is now tinted.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't usually use Cover Girl glosses, but it was a good deal so I decided to give it a try. First off the color is not what it looks like in the packaging, very off in fact. I thought the color I picked made me look really red. Second the color is drying. Really drying. Even with the added shine coat, which wears off very quickly, my lips were dry. I found I had to keep applying the clear coat. Altogether just not a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by KiKiDisney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is really good if you want lip gloss that lasts long but isn't a lipstick. It didn't last as long as outlast lipstick, but it definitely lasted longer than regular lip gloss. I really liked this because it didn't make me look like i was wearing makeup and gave me a really nice natural look that lasted all day. I love it but then again, I love any outlast product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I only bought this because it was a really good deal.
I paid too much as it is complete garbage. I really hate how drying the color is and the gloss part wears off really quick. It looks okay for 5 minutes. There are much better glosses on the market....don't waste money on this. Revlon - Super Lustrous Lip Gloss is a less expensive one that I love and is much better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by dragonflymusicgirl

I LOVEE this product. :) I orginally bought it for a dance performance in cabernet, which looked bright enough in the tube. However, it went on really dark, so I only used a really thin coat. The gloss part smells really good, something vanilla-y. I'm addicted to using the gloss alone, so I usually run out of that first. However, the lipstick part looks raelly bad without the gloss, which is a con. I would definitly buy this again, maybe in a lighter color?

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by phoenix511

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ickey ickey ickey. These 2-step systems usually work well, but not here. You're supposed to wait a couple of minutes for the color to dry before putting on the actual gloss. If you don't keep your lips apart, they practically get glued together! The gloss won't last ( nevermind outlast) a few sips of water or soda and has to be re-applied constantly. Otherwise, the color starts to flake off. I want to WEAR lip gloss, not eat it.