October 22, 2014 | 1647 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Burt's Bees - Radiance Eye Cream with Royal Jelly

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by nicmac926

I started to break out with lots of whiteheads on eyelids and inner rim. Not the best for me.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by bdurkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cream was nothing special, but wasn't awful. It does what it claims by being moisturizing and smoothing out lines and puffiness. It does nothing for dark circles and the mica that's in it to "diffuses light to minimize the look of fine lines" makes your circles look darker and SOOO shiny making them look worse than if you had used nothing at all. To be fair, it doesn't claim to do anything for dark circles, but it shouldn't make the situation worse. However, it does claim this can be used day and night, and I don't believe that. It goes on thick and somewhat sticky and doesn't absorb well at all. I think this is manageable for night but I don't see me going out with my dark, shiny circles and I don't think it's possible to wear concealer over it. Plus, it is highly fragranced, which is suspect for a 'natural' product and anything that comes in a jar is unhygienic. I should have known better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by GaddesdenGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Eeeh this is a nice eye cream! I've tried tons of high and low end eye creams over the years, from Creme de la Mer to Boots own brand, and at the moment this is my favourite. I have sensitive eyes and this never stings. This eye cream is so gentle and moisturising I NEVER wake up with any puffiness from eye irritation. So many creams gave me puffy under eyes and lids, even just mild puffiness that I barely noticed but that was causing fine lines. I work really long hours and although I do still get bags when I'm really tired, 90% of the time my eye area looks great with this cream. My only criticism is the jar - by the time you're nearly at the end it can get a bit unhygenic and if you're travelling it can get a bit gritty. I'm on my 4th little jar and have no intention of buying anyhting else right now.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by nknier

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do like the Radiance Eye Cream and I have been using it morning and nights for about a month. I find that it smells kind of weird, but it does smooth on well and it absorbs quickly. It is really expensive considering the amount you get, but the little jar is cute and I like the packaging. I haven't seen any drastic results but the area around my eyes is softer than before use. I would recommend this product if you have a larger budget.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by lydiazylowski

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So I have been using it for 2 months now. My eyes are slightly more hydrated, however its basically doing nothing. I like this product because there is no anti-aging and its all natural. At this point I will be looking at other products, although I would buy this product again. Its just not as great as I want it to be.

Basically I'm not old enough for anti-aging and this product dose the trick to prevent future aging.

Thanks for your time!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by cattitude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm generally a fan of Burts Bees products, but this one has a disgusting and overwhelming artificial fragrance. That's too bad because the cream itself is one of the few eye creams that doesn't burn my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by NotoriousCharity

Burt Bee's radiance cream pros: pleasant milk and honey scent, very rich moisturizing properties, and it made the faint lines underneath my eyes much less noticeable. Now for the cons: I wake up with dry skin flakes all over my eyes (ick), I developed milia spots from it, the amount of eye cream is ridiculously tiny, and it's a tad on the pricey side. I wouldn't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by annieyun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like using Burt's Bees lip products, so I gave this eye cream a chance. This was my first eye cream ever and sadly, I had red bumps on my eyes the next morning! All over my lids and under the brow area. I wanted to like the product and had high hopes for it, but it didn't smell that great and it was very thick. If it does work for others I would suggest using it only at night.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by reviews2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Did not work for me. It did not dry my eyes but I experienced no radiance whatsoever.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by EveAmaranthe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about a month, and so far I really like it. It definitely helps reduce fine lines and puffiness, I just wish it was in a more hygienic container.