September 22, 2014 | 1859 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Galela

I stray and try new things because I get bored, but I always come back to this.
It doesn't break me out and it looks so natural. I can use it on it's own as my foundation or to set my foundation/bb cream. Love it and will repurchase forever!

(Only downside is that I'm not a fan of the packaging. It seems flimsy and not very sturdy. I kinda wish it was packaged like the Studio fix powder. But that's just me being paranoid that it will break while I'm travelling.)

***Update: Still love it! I'm so happy they have changed the packaging since that was my only dislike about this! I haven't "tried" the new packaging yet, but I can't wait until the one I'm using is empty so I can get a new one.***

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by mariejames97

This broke me out and made my skin oily unfortunately cause of the bismuth.
I really wanted to love this, the coverage is perfect. It looks so natural on the skin.
The packaging is PERFECT. I really hope MAC will remove the bismuth..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by KimD507

BEAUTIFUL finish..loved it, but think it broke me out :(
If you don't have problematic skin and want a pretty soft natural no make up finish..give it a try

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by tarayeo

Really love this as a setting powder. I used to hate setting my liquid or cream foundations with powder because of the powdery almost cakey finish it had. However, this powder doesn't give that powdery look. It has a slight sheen that makes it look really natural on the skin. I initially applied this with a sponge from MAC (recommended by the SA) which was alright, but seemed a little thick. Now I either use a large powder brush and pat the powder onto my face or use a kabuki brush. Will repurchase until I find a better powder. Btw, I'm an NC30 and use Medium Plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by livlaeboorg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

FANTASTIC PRODUCT! I've been using it a half year now, and i'm still absolutely in love with this product! I have really dry skin, but i can still use this product without looking cakey! It's not too matte, but there isn't shimmer into it, it just looks natural! I have a couple of friends who also own one, and they love this product too! And one of them has oily skin and the other has normal skin, so i think it works great on all skin types! I will definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a new purchase but I'm loving it. I'm using it mostly over the top of mac face and body foundation to set it and a little more coverage. I got this instead of repurchasing studio fix powder which ive been using for three years just to update my kit and keep on trend with the dewy look thats been popular rather than looking powdery from the studio fix. The mac girl who helped me said they all use that powder and i can see why its a staff fav!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by sophie94

Great powder! Love the finish and does not feel heavy or cakey on the skin. I have a very oily t-zone so have to top up during the day if needed but over all great setting powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Nataliegsno

This powder looks really nice because it's not too matte but it's not shimmery either so it looks very natural. It also has a little more coverage than a sheer pressed powder. Unfortunately I'm acne prone and this breaks me out pretty badly. I used it for like five or six days in a row and got blemishes all over my cheeks. The closest MAC to me is almost an hour away and I didn't wanna drive that far just for a return. So for its high price I wasn't gonna throw it away. Now I use this basically as an eyeshadow. I use it to even out the color on my eyelids if I'm not wearing any shadow and it works really well since it's not a dry powder. Wish it didn't break me out tho.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by conceal4ever

THANK YOU! Another great product that lives up to MUA reviews. I recently switched from tinted moisturizer to a bb cream and wanted a pressed powder with lighter coverage. The Mac pressed powder blends seamlessly into my skin with sheer, medium, and buildable coverage. I can add more or less depending on where I need it. The dome tray is completely genius and makes it really easy to pick up the powder from my brush. Lots of colors to choose from and packaging is discreet and simple. I would buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Sarahellul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got this powder 2 days ago and I really like it! It had a radiant touch to it and it's light coverage makes it give a nice natural look to the skin which I need since I don't have acne or scarring really. The only thing I don't like about it is that it seems a little chalky when powdering ur brush.. But other than that it's quite a good product :)