October 25, 2014 | 870 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by ShadRick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. I love the glow that it provides, as well as the amazing finish. I wear it on a daily basis to set my foundation & I always get compliments on my makeup. Definitely one of MAC's best products.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this powder. I have used it for almost 10 years. I have dry to combo skin and it doesn't look powdery. I just repurchased a new compact and it came in the new packaging!!!!! The new packaging is so much better. It is travel friendly so I am so excited to be able to reapply on the go. Previously I used a different powder for touchups due to the old packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by OlenkaHa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing product! I used to use it as a setting powder over my MAC Moisture Mineral Foundation. Recently, however, I found out that it also looks beautiful on its own! Very natural and beautiful velvet finish! I would say that it is an alrounder and I even like it more than my Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Galela

I stray and try new things because I get bored, but I always come back to this.
It doesn't break me out and it looks so natural. I can use it on it's own as my foundation or to set my foundation/bb cream. Love it and will repurchase forever!

(Only downside is that I'm not a fan of the packaging. It seems flimsy and not very sturdy. I kinda wish it was packaged like the Studio fix powder. But that's just me being paranoid that it will break while I'm travelling.)

***Update: Still love it! I'm so happy they have changed the packaging since that was my only dislike about this! I haven't "tried" the new packaging yet, but I can't wait until the one I'm using is empty so I can get a new one.***

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by mariejames97

This broke me out and made my skin oily unfortunately cause of the bismuth.
I really wanted to love this, the coverage is perfect. It looks so natural on the skin.
The packaging is PERFECT. I really hope MAC will remove the bismuth..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by KimD507

BEAUTIFUL finish..loved it, but think it broke me out :(
If you don't have problematic skin and want a pretty soft natural no make up finish..give it a try

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by tarayeo

Really love this as a setting powder. I used to hate setting my liquid or cream foundations with powder because of the powdery almost cakey finish it had. However, this powder doesn't give that powdery look. It has a slight sheen that makes it look really natural on the skin. I initially applied this with a sponge from MAC (recommended by the SA) which was alright, but seemed a little thick. Now I either use a large powder brush and pat the powder onto my face or use a kabuki brush. Will repurchase until I find a better powder. Btw, I'm an NC30 and use Medium Plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by livlaeboorg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

FANTASTIC PRODUCT! I've been using it a half year now, and i'm still absolutely in love with this product! I have really dry skin, but i can still use this product without looking cakey! It's not too matte, but there isn't shimmer into it, it just looks natural! I have a couple of friends who also own one, and they love this product too! And one of them has oily skin and the other has normal skin, so i think it works great on all skin types! I will definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a new purchase but I'm loving it. I'm using it mostly over the top of mac face and body foundation to set it and a little more coverage. I got this instead of repurchasing studio fix powder which ive been using for three years just to update my kit and keep on trend with the dewy look thats been popular rather than looking powdery from the studio fix. The mac girl who helped me said they all use that powder and i can see why its a staff fav!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by sophie94

Great powder! Love the finish and does not feel heavy or cakey on the skin. I have a very oily t-zone so have to top up during the day if needed but over all great setting powder.