NYX Powder Blush - Dusty Rose

4.5

Mica, Talc, Magnesium stearate, Dimethicone, Isononyl isononanoate, Nylon-12. Corn starch, Zinc oxide, Silica, Tocopheryl acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin

on 4/5/2014 10:19:00 PM

Wow, my favorite blush/color ever! I have fair skin & this blush / color gives you a nice warm, sun kissed glow that will last all day! It had a matt finish, so it works well in oily skin. Only wish the size was a bit larger:)

on 2/23/2014 3:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a lovely dirt cheep blush. The packaging is cheep plastic and I feel the top might break off and it was a little hard to open, but that is standard for ds brands. This costs less than most. It's such a nice color and very pigmented and spreads on well. It looks very natural on. It's a dusty rose. I am an NC25 in MAC, but a little ruddy. So I have to be careful with what kind of pink blush I wear. I am really happy with this. It's very wearable. It's just a great color. . Highly recommend for pale brunettes in winter. Gives a dusty color to cheeks that is quite natural and great for when you don't want a coral or pink. It is cheep for DS. The packaging stinks. It breaks fast. Hard to glue or tape back together. Try not to drop it.

on 12/31/2013 10:26:00 AM

LOVE this blush! I dust this on my cheek bones and up to my temple, and it gives me a nice glow without being too prominent. And the price is great!

on 11/12/2013 10:22:00 PM

Great on all levels-quality, high-pigmented product and cheap! The color is a perfect pink for my light, neutral skin-not too blue toned like some of my other pink blushes. Perfect for when I want a subtle hint of color.

on 10/10/2013 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Love this blush! I use this color 5 of 7 days a week. All time fav drugstore blush brand.

on 9/23/2013 8:50:00 AM

I really love this blush. It's my go-to everyday shade as I find it gives a very natural rosy flush to my skin. It also has great staying power and wonderful colour pay-off.

on 8/20/2013 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

A lovely natural pink blush.
I found it goes on evenly and is easy to blend.
Great pigmentation. Excited to try more NYX blushes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I picked this up after a rave review from a fellow YTer with the same skin tone. My all time favorite blush is Merle Norman's Dusty Rose, but it's a bit out of my price range currently. Comparatively, NYX DR is brighter/less "dusty" but still pretty, and about 1/3 of the price. It is not sheer in the least, nor is it completely matte, but it is a great natural, everyday shade for me (NW15ish). I would repurchase.

on 3/28/2013 11:38:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is probably the most flattering blush I own. I love buying new and exciting blushes in trendy shades but none of them make me look as flawless as Dusty Rose. This blush is a staple in my makeup collection. It's my go-to blush for when I want that "I'm sexy but didn't really have to put any effort in to it" look. NYX makes some amazing blushes and I will certainly keep this one in my stash for a long time.

on 3/20/2013 4:18:00 PM

Dusty Rose is a really nice everyday blush color. I like that it's matte and it has the right amount of pigment that it is very easy to apply and blend. When I can't decide which blush to use, I grab this one.

- I gave the price 3 stars only because i bought this at a small cosmetic store for $9.00 CAD which I know is marked up compared to in the US.

- The packaging is nice however the clear plastic feels really cheap and if you wipe on it too hard I'm afraid it'll crack.

Besides the two negatives, I love this blush for the product itself enough to use it everyday and repurchase. If you are new to blush or aren't a big fan of blush, this color would be a great purchase because it will enhance your cheeks without over-doing it. Best to apply with a small blush brush