NYX Powder Blush - Dusty Rose

4.5

Mica, Talc, Magnesium stearate, Dimethicone, Isononyl isononanoate, Nylon-12. Corn starch, Zinc oxide, Silica, Tocopheryl acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin

on 12/31/2013 10:26:00 AM

LOVE this blush! I dust this on my cheek bones and up to my temple, and it gives me a nice glow without being too prominent. And the price is great!

on 11/12/2013 10:22:00 PM

Great on all levels-quality, high-pigmented product and cheap! The color is a perfect pink for my light, neutral skin-not too blue toned like some of my other pink blushes. Perfect for when I want a subtle hint of color.

on 10/10/2013 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this blush! I use this color 5 of 7 days a week. All time fav drugstore blush brand.

on 9/23/2013 8:50:00 AM

I really love this blush. It's my go-to everyday shade as I find it gives a very natural rosy flush to my skin. It also has great staying power and wonderful colour pay-off.

on 8/20/2013 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

A lovely natural pink blush.
I found it goes on evenly and is easy to blend.
Great pigmentation. Excited to try more NYX blushes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I picked this up after a rave review from a fellow YTer with the same skin tone. My all time favorite blush is Merle Norman's Dusty Rose, but it's a bit out of my price range currently. Comparatively, NYX DR is brighter/less "dusty" but still pretty, and about 1/3 of the price. It is not sheer in the least, nor is it completely matte, but it is a great natural, everyday shade for me (NW15ish). I would repurchase.

on 3/28/2013 11:38:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is probably the most flattering blush I own. I love buying new and exciting blushes in trendy shades but none of them make me look as flawless as Dusty Rose. This blush is a staple in my makeup collection. It's my go-to blush for when I want that "I'm sexy but didn't really have to put any effort in to it" look. NYX makes some amazing blushes and I will certainly keep this one in my stash for a long time.

on 3/20/2013 4:18:00 PM

Dusty Rose is a really nice everyday blush color. I like that it's matte and it has the right amount of pigment that it is very easy to apply and blend. When I can't decide which blush to use, I grab this one.

- I gave the price 3 stars only because i bought this at a small cosmetic store for $9.00 CAD which I know is marked up compared to in the US.

- The packaging is nice however the clear plastic feels really cheap and if you wipe on it too hard I'm afraid it'll crack.

Besides the two negatives, I love this blush for the product itself enough to use it everyday and repurchase. If you are new to blush or aren't a big fan of blush, this color would be a great purchase because it will enhance your cheeks without over-doing it. Best to apply with a small blush brush

on 2/21/2013 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE NYX blush. My favorite one is the Dusty Rose, so far, hands down! My NW 22 (in the winter) colored skin with brown hair and brown eyes.

This blush is sheer, natural and buildable! It is matte also, but not TOO MATTE where it will make my 40 year old face look drab, it looks fabulous. I love that it has a natural flush look to my face when I use this color. But, I am one of those that firmly believe you MUST find your right toned blush to go w/ your coloring (warm vs. cool vs. neutral skin toned, etc).

I've tried MAC, Lancome, Clinque, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, Cover Girl, Maybelline, etc and NYX is my favorite blush hands down and I'm a makeup junkie and research lots before I purchase anything. !!! This color and brand got RAVE reviews from Paula Begoun's website and book "Don't go to the Makeup Counter without me".

LOVE, LOVE this blush! Oh and I have oily skin and this stays on my face longer than my MAC blush too.

on 2/14/2013 9:06:00 AM

Love this blush I was looking for a mauve blush because as others have said it looks great during these cold months. Actually I think it's good for any season because it's just so pretty. I'm an NW15 so I'm very fair but this blush is great on my skin. It gives me a healthy look which is great because the Winter can make me look kinda dull. This was just what I needed to freshen my face up.

I use my RT blush brush and you only need a minimal amount of product. It goes on smooth and is more matte on the skin verse in the pan. I'm a blush junkie so this is a staple to my blush collection. I think this would flatter most skin tones as well. If you like mauves give this a try because the quality is excellent and it has great staying power, with no fallout for me. I love it! Highly recommended!

Popular Blush Products