December 22, 2014 | 1361 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Kirstenamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this bronzer about a week ago to use mainly for contouring my face. It is a natural kind of tone - not too orange, and fairly matte so it doesn't look fake and shimmery. It is buildable and lasts all day. I am loving it and will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Lagatta

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

Natural looking and long lasting!! Not too much glitter but not completely matte either. I really like the finish on my skin. It's very natural . In fact I frequently have people tell me face looks tanned when I wear this.

The only down side is the packaging. It's cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite bronzer for the winter(when I'm at my palest), it stays on all day and looks really nice. Affordable as well. I prefer to apply it with a powder brush. I love that it's quite matte, you can definitley contour with this. The reason why it doesn't get five from me is because the packaging is horrible(the lid on mine does not close properly, it keeps falling off).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by icarle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like it a lot. It's matte, not too pigmented, and you can build the intensity easily. I use it to contour and it's great. It also blends well with my NARS blush. I use a kabuki brush. Cheap, effective, looks natural, everything i could hope for!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 7:37:00 AM More reviews by IvyTlee

I have repurchased this and will keep in using it. This is the only bronzer I own because I literally need nothing else it's just so beautiful

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Rebeeka125

Used this for years. Creates a nice glow and is so cheap I use it everywhere

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on the fence with this product. It does provide a nice bronze, but I find that this does not work for contouring on my skin. I feel that it pulls a bit pinky-red, and on my skin it doesn't translate well for contouring. For the "warmth" aspect I think this does pretty well. It's cheap-ish for the quantity that you get, and literally all 3 colors in this line seem indistinguishable to me. The packaging is flimsy and the consistency is a smidge on the chalky side, but that doesn't affect it's application!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by lilaee

My go-to bronzer!! It is the best bronzer I have used and I always get compliments when I wear it. Everyone always asks where I got it from and they are shocked that the it is a drugstore brand! It comes in three shades, some with shimmer and some without. This one does not have shimmer and is more matte compared to the other two shades. It's great to freshen up your skin to give you that sunshine glow all year around!! Definitely one of the best bang for your buck purchases!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by franneh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would give this bronzer 5-stars if it wasn't for the packaging. Overall, this is a fantastic product. I've been using Hoola by Benefit Cosmetics but recently ran out of it so I stopped by my local Shopper's Drug Mart and saw that Rimmel Sun Bronze was on sale for $6.99 so I picked one up. I've only come across good reviews on this bronzer so buying it was a no-brainer. I just got back from vacation not long ago and I still wanted to keep my tan looking natural and this bronzer definitely does just that! I prefer a matte finish and this one mattefies while it bronzes, and if I want a bit of shimmer, i'll just add a highlighter on top. It also stays put ALL day long! It claims that it's waterproof but I haven't tested that theory yet. The only con is the cheap packaging so it's not ideal for travel. Other than that, this is a very buildable and natural-looking bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 4:16:00 AM More reviews by babysinclair24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product last year when I found myself without a bronzer. Actually, my makeup kit was suffering as a whole and I had a really small budget for restocking it. I found this bronzer at Walmart, and it rang in under $5, which is a great value, especially for face makeup.

The packaging is cheap plastic, but you can't expect more than that for such an inexpensive product. I do appreciate the simple design, and it fits nicely in my makeup bag.

This product applies evenly and the color is buildable, making it easy to achieve the look that I want. The formula is a bit shimmery. The color is fine, if a little orange-y, but if I have a tan, it works.

I was satisfied with the glowy look I was able to achieve with this bronzer. However, it is not part of my current makeup routine for two reasons. One, I do not have a tan right now, and the color is not right for my complexion without a tan. Two, in the past year since I purchased it, I splurged on the Bobbi Brown bronzer for my wedding makeup because shimmer is no good for photos. Since then, that's been a staple in my makeup bag and I have to say that I prefer the look of a matte bronzer, at least for the moment.

Normally I don't hesitate to toss products, but I kept this one because I can see myself reaching for it again this summer. I would repurchase it if I found myself needing bronzer on a tight budget again, but under normal circumstances I tend to splurge on face makeup, so I'm not sure if I actually would.

I give this a 4 because I consider it to be a good budget option for bronzer.