January 28, 2015 | 961 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Soleduvala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cheap, effective, and it looks good with any skin tone. For $4, it definately gets an A in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Lynda71480

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good bronzer. It is cheap, so its affordable. And it does the job for me. I use a light foundation, and go back over it with a bronzer. This one smoothes out evenly with my powder brush, and it even sparkles a little bit for a sunkissed glow! lol. I think it is fine, and I think most bronzers are okay as long as they are pigmented enough. Some bronzers you have to use a whole lot of, before seeing the actual bronzer on your face. That is what irritates me about them, and that goes for eye shadow too. But this one is highly pigmented, and it works well. It's convenient to find at walgreens up the road, so I will buy more in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by SCowsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HORRIBLE!! The bronzer is so so disappointing. I'm very tan after frequent trips to the sunbeds & on tan skin the bronzer looks orange and obvious.
I wanted a product that would add additonal contouring and features to my face and to brush across my neck to achieve that additional tanned look especially on nights out. The colour comes across as fake and i couldnt bear the look of it on my skin.
Swapped instead to Bourjois Paris Delice de Poudre in 51 which is amazing!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Kirstenamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this bronzer about a week ago to use mainly for contouring my face. It is a natural kind of tone - not too orange, and fairly matte so it doesn't look fake and shimmery. It is buildable and lasts all day. I am loving it and will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Lagatta

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

Natural looking and long lasting!! Not too much glitter but not completely matte either. I really like the finish on my skin. It's very natural . In fact I frequently have people tell me face looks tanned when I wear this.

The only down side is the packaging. It's cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite bronzer for the winter(when I'm at my palest), it stays on all day and looks really nice. Affordable as well. I prefer to apply it with a powder brush. I love that it's quite matte, you can definitley contour with this. The reason why it doesn't get five from me is because the packaging is horrible(the lid on mine does not close properly, it keeps falling off).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by icarle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like it a lot. It's matte, not too pigmented, and you can build the intensity easily. I use it to contour and it's great. It also blends well with my NARS blush. I use a kabuki brush. Cheap, effective, looks natural, everything i could hope for!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 7:37:00 AM More reviews by IvyTlee

I have repurchased this and will keep in using it. This is the only bronzer I own because I literally need nothing else it's just so beautiful

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Rebeeka125

Used this for years. Creates a nice glow and is so cheap I use it everywhere

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on the fence with this product. It does provide a nice bronze, but I find that this does not work for contouring on my skin. I feel that it pulls a bit pinky-red, and on my skin it doesn't translate well for contouring. For the "warmth" aspect I think this does pretty well. It's cheap-ish for the quantity that you get, and literally all 3 colors in this line seem indistinguishable to me. The packaging is flimsy and the consistency is a smidge on the chalky side, but that doesn't affect it's application!