September 1, 2014 | 1474 users online

Scrubs - Chanel - Precision Gommage Microperle Eclat

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 4:08:00 PM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am surprised by the negative reviews this product had. My skin can be sensitive and this scrub is gentle enough not to irritate my skin. It exfoliates my skin perfectly, smells really nice and it lasts for ages. I tend to use it on dry skin (rather than dump skin) with light and circular movements. I rinse my face and my skin glows, no dry patches and dead cells. I like the fact that the particles are very dense and small (most of the scrubs are watery and scratchy at the same time, not this one). I would definitely re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by LaLune1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have tried many scrubs on the market but this one gets my vote.

The cream smells gorgeous and expensive.
It has very small bead like grains that gently takes away that film of dull skin away, whilst the cream protects the skin and hydrates the dry patches.

I have got sensitive skin and normally exfoliating products cause my skin to break out and strips it of moisture. But this product leaves my skin soft, plump and radiant.

I love it and its worth every penny!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by just55

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Once again, I got bored with the line from Chanel created for my oily skin so I experimented. Currently I am back on Purete, where I WILL STAY. Haha. This is alright. Im not gonna knock it down because it wasnt meant for my skin type. It would be ideal for, normal and sensitive skins. It is a gel, witch neat round pink buffing beads. Its very gentle and for me did not remove all of my flakes, however the Purete one does. However, if your skin is almost perfect, this would be good for your skin, however do not count on this product to remove excess dry skin or get rid of blackheads because it wont.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 12:28:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

I have issues with this eclat line by chanel.I usualy like a lot the cleansers,scrubs,toners and masks from chanel but not this one.I have used all the eclat line the cleanser,the scrub and the mask and I don't have much good thinks to say.The gel texture of this scrub is excellent,the scent is quite strong but pleasant.This is recommended for normal-combination skin types so don't expect strong,purifying action from this one neither moisturizing benefits.As I said it's made for normal skins so it's something in the middle not too strong not too soft.This scrub promises maximum radiance,personaly didn't enjoy any kind of radiance and I have to say that I had some irritation problems from the scrub and from the mask too.But maybe it's just me.I wouldn't say that it's the worst scrub I ve ever used.It's an average scrub nothing to be alarmed about and quite expencive too.Personally I m in love with the purete line from chanel,all the products work great for me I use the mouse cleanser(not the gel),the toner,the scrub and the mask and for me it;s the best think I ve ever used

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2008 4:10:00 PM More reviews by trackypup

I had to check my packaging to make sure I was talking about the same product after reading previous reviews of this product. I absolutely love it. I have normal skin and this works wonders. It leaves my face really soft. The scrub particals are the perfect size. Love it and would definitely buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2007 5:41:00 AM More reviews by Eolo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hated this, I was always sensitive to harsh scrubby exfoliators, this did nothing to me, except break me out occasionally. It's just a bad buy. Didn't leave my skin soft, clean, didn't retexturize my porens... NOTHING, a big tube of nothing.

If you want an exfoliators that has no scrub texture, go for Yves Saint-Laurent's Gommage Sans Grains, that one is worth the money and my HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2007 4:57:00 PM More reviews by LOREBUNDE

I liked this product as I have slight rosacea and its gentle on my skin. It makes it very soft after using and gets rid of any dry patches. Yes, it doesn't feel like its really doing anything but it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2007 9:18:00 AM More reviews by jarthailand

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This one is my HG scrub!!i love the texture is very gentle very mind pluss great small.i started with cleaning my face then the toner in the same range from chanel then scrubing my face about 2 mins.my skin getting very soft and clean but i didnt noticed any radiant on my face but i love the way it make my skin feel so i will probably use this scrub for very long time

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2006 9:13:00 PM More reviews by ImperialTopaz

I bought this by mistake, I meant to buy the Gommage Eclat Express. Anyway, I decided to use it, I mean, how much of a difference could there be? Well, the difference is huge - THIS DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! I can't imagine this exfoliating even the most sensitive of skins. Don't waste your money on this - and if you buy it by mistake like me, take it back.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2006 4:05:00 AM More reviews by Aneesa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is supposed to be a mild scrub, but I found it too mild. It is more tacky than "scrubby". If the face is not wet enough, it forms a gel like substance that doesn't have enough slip, and too much water, and there is too much slip and it doesn't exfoliate enough. Even when the consistancy is just right, it doesn't exfoliate quite as well the Guerlain scrub. I'll finish the tube, but won't repurchase.