April 17, 2014 | 1814 users online

Bronzers - Bourjois - Delice de Poudre

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Leahcd

Beautiful bronzer, although the 2 shades that are available arent dark whatsoever, meaning, if your pale its perfect, if your a bit tanned then it wont really give that bronzy effect, but itll work perfect for contouring. Its matte and smells like chocolate:)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by kristina93

I like this bronzer for both contouring and warming up the face. There a small bits if glitter in it, which do not transfer onto the skin when applied. You get a lot of product in it, and overall it's great value for money. I would not repurchase because I prefer MAC's matte bronze, however I do think its a nice budget bronzer that will last you ages.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 8:06:00 AM More reviews by Blusherbronze

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this bronzer! I never go a day without wearing it. Its worth all the hype it gets. If you don't own it, go buy it now. I love the packaging its really strudy cardboard with a magnetic clasp that closes it. It lasts for ages, to say ive used it everyday since the beginning or april; theres still a lot left. I will most definately repurchase this. It isnt dear either and i love Bourjois as a brand. Cant fault it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by nicolajayne

Love this bronzer.

Packaging is great, colour is very natural, smells good (like chocolate) and it lasts for a long time (I've had it for months and months and still haven't worn the bronzer down yet.

The packaging is great because it protects the powder - no risk of smashing it in your make up bag.

The colour is very buildable and not too orange or brown. There's no shimmer or sparkle so can be worn with any look.

I can't remember what I paid for it but I would reckon it's around the £5 mark which is pretty good for the quality of this product.

Great bronzer - give it a go!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is an overall great brozer if you're pretty pale, want a light tan or you're simply on a budget and the smell is rather lovely! The only downfall i have with this is i feel it sits and separates on my foundation giving me patches of orange after a few hours...oh and that's another problem, i found it quite orangey. It's still the product i go for none the less (after bareminerals warmth) but its simply because its the only bronzer that doesnt make my skin look dirty but i'm stillll on the hunt for my HG bronzer and probably wouldn't go for this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by CyndiBabulik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy using this bronzer. I use #51 and it is so perfect. I have also used #52 and can get a way with it; both do not have that orange effect at all. And I love that!

What makes this even better is the cute packaging and the great price. It is much more affordable than the higher-end ones. And it does a lovely job at giving just the right amount of contour & color to the face!

It has become my holy grail bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Kealeighg1291

My HG. One of the only bronzer's that do not turn me orange when my skin is a lot fairer in winter. Looks amazing on top of Soleil Tan de Chanel.
In the box it looks glittery, but I find its fairly matte on the skin, just slightly 'glowy' in some lights.
Price is great considering how long it lasts. I use it near on everyday and I will get at least 5-6 months use, not bad for £7!
I apply with a Real Techniques blush brush and the product blends beautifully.
I have both the lighter and darker shade in my collection as my skin colour can go up and down quite a few shades with the season changes. I have mistakenly used the darker one when I was paler in winter and it still never looked orange.
The packaging is also very cute in the form of a chocolate bar, and the powder itself smells lovely (not too overbearing, and it practically unnoticeable once applied)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by SparkleBunny37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Boujois Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powder contains "glints of sunshine to give an immediate boost to your complexion and your morale! It's delicious perfume and ultra soft texture will make you melt with pleasure. It's subtly iridescent formula enriched with flecks of gold gives a radiant but non-shiny glow." Bourjois offers two shades of Délice de Poudre, I have the darker of the two. I haven;t had the best of luck with Bourjois products in the past, but this brand appeals to me so I much, so I've decided to continue to try their products. The Délice de Poudre (which translates to Powder Delight) contains 16.5g (.6 oz). I ordered this bronzer from Asos for a little less than $12. Bourjois Délice de Poudre seems to be a very popular bronzer. Bourjois claims to not test on animals. This product was made in Italy. Bourjois products are available at drugstores throughout most of the world, but not here in the States. If you crave Bourjois products and live in America, Asos is the easiest way to get your fix, but the selection is limited.
Bourjois Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powder comes in a brown cardboard compact with a magnetic closure. The front of the packaging features the Bourjois logo, product name, and images of chocolate. The back of the compact offers a full ingredient list. Opening up the compact reveals the product description, and the bronzer it's self. Bourjois' bronzer is designed to look like a chocolate bar, sectioned into four squares, two of which have the Bourjois logo pressed into them.
The texture of Bourjois' Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powdre feels like a high end product to me. Its a very firmly pressed powder that kicks up absolutely no excess powder. Despite being a solid powder, it isn't hard to pick up this bronzer up with a brush. The Délice de Poudre has sheer pigmentation, but its very buildable. I actually prefer bronzers with this type of pigmentation. When swatched, Bourjois' Délice de Poudre comes across as very patchy, but it doesn't apply that way. This bronzer applies and blends very well, it has a fine, non-powdery, skin like finish.
If this is the darker shade of Délice de Poudre, I'm really curious to see what the light one is like. This is a light to medium bronzer with a yellow/tan undertone. The shade is reminiscent of Benefit's Hoola without the grey undertone. The shimmer, or glints of sunshine as Bourjois likes to call them, are quite apparent in the pan but barely transfer onto the skin. They never look like actual bits of glitter, they just give a hint of radiance. I don't find Bourjois' bronzer to be ideal for contouring, its more of an all over type bronzer . The Délice de Poudre gives a very natural, out in the sun look that's really flattering, even on my very fair skin.
I really like Bourjois' Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powder. I wasn't loving it at first, but lately I reach for it over any of my other bronzers. The packaging is cute. The quality of his bronzer is good. The powder is sheer but pigmented and very easy to apply. I love the shade of this bronzer, it's great for pale skin. My only real issue with Bourjois' Délice de Poudre is the claim that it smells like chocolate. No, not at all, it just smells like any scented powder. Aside from that, I love just about everything about this bronzer. I definitely recommend this bronzer if you have a light complexion. Don't fear the little bits of shimmer in this bronzer, its surprisingly flattering! I probably wouldn't repurchase Délice de Poudre, because I prefer Benefit's Hoola, but I really do enjoy this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by sayshal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my god. So I picked this up when I was in London last week because pretty much every British beauty guru I see on youtube uses this and I wanted to see what they were talking about. Holy crap. I'm an NC20 and this bronzer works perfectly for me as both a contour and a bronzer. It DOES have shimmer, but with a light hand it is barely noticeable. This works much better for me than my E.L.F. bronzer and my benefit one. My new HG bronzer... and it isn't sold in my country.... hope that changes soon or that this lasts a long time because who knows when I'll next be in England. Also the packaging is adorable.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Plooosh

It's fantastic! I hate bronzer's as they don't often fit my fair skin. However this is amazing! I love Bourjois products and it smells...G.R.E.A.T.

I would recommend for anyone who wants to add a subtle contouring to your face, can also add to make it darker which is great.

Plus it looks like chocolate!