Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

4.3

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, may contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica

Having in mind the price this is the best bronzer I ever used. The scent is delicious (smells like chocolate). The colour is very natural and matte. Lasts for ages on my skin. Not a product for very pale skin types. The only flaw is the packaging. I am missing the mirror or a brush. Or at least enough space to fit the brush so it's possible to carry it arround.

on 5/27/2014 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

Best.bronzer.ever(and I've tried the lot). Love the long-lasting finish, the color, the glow it gives me, the lovely smell...everything. The shade 52 is perfect for my summer tan, and great for contouring in winter time. Great quality at a great price. It looks shimmery in the pan, but it really does not show on your skin. It's beyond gorgeous. People said I looked "fresh and healthy" when I started wearing it.

on 5/23/2014 3:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This is such a amazing bronzer. I have very pale skin so trying to find a bronzer that does not make my face look orange is a challenge but this bourjois product works so well. It actually makes me actually look like I have cheekbones!

I had been searching for the perfect bronzer for my pale skin as alot of drugstore bronzers are so orange looking. I read that the Bourjois bronzer was the best one so I purchased no 51. It is a beautiful bronzer! It is so smooth, buttery and blendable. In the package it has tiny gold sparkles but once on the skin they are barely noticeable. The colour is perfect for adding a healthy glow to my cheeks (I'm always the lightest shade in foundations) without looking orange or fake. I wouldn't use this as a contour shade simply because it is too warm.
I highly recommend to anyone looking a natural, smooth bronzer that is cheap!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Really impressed with this bronzer! Such a lovely colour not too dark, but enough colour to look good! Smells gorgeous as well!

Good quality matte bronzer. Too dark for fair skin. Smells delicious!

on 12/29/2013 9:49:00 PM

There are problems with this product, but it is definitely a 5 star buy.

PROS:
THE AMOUNT OF PRODUCT: you get 16g; far more than the average of about 10g.
THE MATTE FINISH: the finish competes with the most expensive of brands; it's smooth and slightly creamy.
THE SHADE RANGE: you have a choice of two shades; a golden tan colour which is great for fairer skin tones and people who like a golden glow instead of bronze, or a more olive-toned bronze for deeper skin tones or people who want a browner tan. YOU CAN CONTOUR with the deeper shade.

CONS:
IT DEVELOPS A HARD FILM OF OIL on top, meaning you have to scrape off and waste some product to continue use. However; you can prevent this by not touching the powder with your fingers and by washing your brush regularly, i.e. once a week! This is more hygienic and prevents spots anyway.
AN ORANGEY COLOUR may be a problem for some people with the lighter shade. I don't use a lot of product and find that the lighter shade warms my light, cool/neutral skin up and leaves it with a radiant golden colour (NOT SHIMMERY, THOUGH!).

Overall, this is a truly top-quality product and makeup artists like Lisa Eldridge use this powder and other powders from the range. Regarding the hard oil-film: I've had this problem with NARS and MAC products and find that not touching the powder at all with your fingers and keeping on top of washing my brushes more or less takes care of the problem. There is no mirror and is perfumed, in case this bothers anyone - it doesn't bother me!

on 11/14/2013 12:14:00 AM

I like this bronzer better than hoola or nars. I use it mainly for contouring. I have an NC25-NC30 skintone and I prefer the #52 for contouring. It's smooth, blends easily and doesn't make my face itch. The cardboard packaging is unique with the chocolate appearance but it gets dented easily when you travel with it.
I'm taking one lippie off because bourjois is pretty expensive here I Canada compared to the UK. It's 24$ CDN

Note - when your bronzer developes that protective coating / hard surface I read that Clear packing tape removes a layer of the product. So get a new piece of clear packing tape, then press it down over the full surface of the product and peel it slowly off.

on 11/6/2013 11:53:00 PM

In Canada this product is pretty expensive. I believe at shoppers drugmart it's $20 I was lucky enough to get it on sale for $10 so I bought 2!
First of all the packaging is adorable and the product smells delicious.
This is the perfect bronzer for lighter skin tones. For reference I am nw13 in mac foundation.
It's mostly matte with a slight barely noticeable glow. This I find makes it much more natural looking. Plus staying power is pretty good!
I love this so much that when I do use up the two I bought for $10 I may actually spend the $20 on one!

on 10/29/2013 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I brought this product as I ran out of my usual bronzer that I wear Hoola by Benefit. At £7.99 it is middle of the price range and not super dear or cheap. But cheap compared to the £25 I would dish out for my Hoola bronzer.
The texture and shade is actually very similar to Hoola hence why I choose it. It looks mud like to blends surprisingly well and is very light and non-clogging.

Popular Bronzers