Summers Eve - Feminine Wash

4.6

Water Purified, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, FD&C Blue 1

on 12/29/2013 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a very good wash but I dont suggest using this everyday because it can strip you natrual oil down there.I will also suggest getting no fragrance because fragrance can really irriate you.Quick tip you should lather the soap on your wash cloth because putting soap down their with no lather will burn.I wouldnt suggest using this if you trouble with strong odor becausebit might get worst with smell if this problem occur you should go see your doctor.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I couldn't live without this stuff. I use the sensitive skin kind and it is great. I use it as my daily body wash because my skin is sensitive and gets dry easily. I also am very prone to yeast infections and this is the only kind of soap I can use "down there." The sensitive skin one is non-fragranced, which is much better for your skin but it actually still has a nice subtle scent.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have used the "delicate blossom" feminine wash twice now and I have had to stop, since I always end up getting bumps down there. It is definitely due to It. I usually use regular bath soap/ shower gel and I never get that kind of irritation. I will try the one for normal skin and see if it works better for me.

on 7/11/2013 1:46:00 AM

I will never be without this product again! I know our junk cleans itself from the inside out, but I love using this externally when I'm in the shower. I'm very sensitive when it comes to using soap down there, but this stuff is amazing. I have the simply sensitive one so its fragrance free. I only need a pea sized amount and I haven't had any problems with it so far in terms of burning, itching, etc.
I'm still on the same bottle and have been using this every time I shower for about 8-10 months! For the price, that's pretty awesome.
It's not tested on animals either which is a bonus =)

on 4/16/2013 3:25:00 AM

I use to wash with Dove soap, but then it started to burn when I used Dove.. So I purchased the store brand of Summers Eve, has the same ingredients. I tried it and it didn't sting! Or burn! It seriously leveled the PH, Wow, I just can't explain how good this stuff is! I can't believe it took me this long to use it! .. Oooh and a Little goes a long easy :) I love this stuff!

on 4/13/2013 8:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is my HG. I have been using it for about 3 years, and If I have to even go a few days without it It's horrible. It makes me super clean and regular soaps just don't cut it. I feel a lot more confident when I use this.

on 3/5/2013 8:20:00 AM

It took me forever to try this--I couldn't imagine that it would make a difference, and was afraid it would be irritating. I wish I had started to use this years ago.

The difference in the number of yeast infections I get is amazing. As is the great reduction in irritation and general itching. If I use any other product even once, I get the old irritation and itching immediately. No matter what I use, Dove sensitive, Ivory, Purpose, whatever.

And while it has remedied those problems for me, it also makes a remarkable difference in freshness. In the summer or when you exercise and get sweaty, I usually will have odor, but this takes care of that, too.

The only one I have used is the sensitive formula. Of course, as with any product, makeup or personal care, there will be some people who experience irritation or allergy. That's always true. But for me, and apparently many others, this stuff works.

on 3/5/2013 7:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This wash is amazing. In fact, this whole line of products is amazing! :)
As someone who used to just wash "down there" with gentle soap, I definitely notice a difference when I use Summer's Eve. That's probably because soaps tend to be more alkaline, whereas the Summer's Eve washes are designed to be the proper pH so as to keep skin feeling cleansed yet still balanced.
I've tried the Simply Sensitive and Naturally Normal versions, and while I prefer the former a bit more, both were gentle and neither irritated my skin. They even double as low-lather, non-drying body washes. HG status!
I also highly recommend the Summer's Eve feminine wipes and body powders. Even if, like me, you don't sweat very much, this whole line is great for providing that extra bit of freshness and confidence.

This is without a doubt the most embarrassing review I will ever post on MUA, but I simply have to let everyone else know how much I love these products! ;)

on 3/3/2013 12:11:00 AM

I used to use this wash a longggg time ago. Pretty much every woman in my family has used this wash at some point. I recently began to use this again, & wow what a difference it makes! I could definitely tell the difference between using this, rather than normal soap or body washes. This left me feeling fresh & clean for a long period of time. I do have sensitive skin, but I bought the regular one & it hasn't caused me any problems or irritations so far, (knock on wood). But, I do plan on buying the one for sensitive skin next time. This is pretty inexpensive, & you only need a little bit...so this will last for a while. The bottle designs have changed, & the bottle has become smaller than it used to be. Overall, I would still buy this.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've used this for at least 10 years. I started because my mother and cousins used it when I was a kid.

I was in the Army and when you spend weeks on end in the field or sit in Iraq for months with minimal access to running water, you will take all the cleansing you can get. This wash and the wipes have kept me feeling fresh when my only shower was a bottle of water and a flashlight. I now work out for 2-3 hours a day and get waxed regularly, but I don't like the way body washes and soap feel on my nether regions, so I still use this.