July 23, 2014 | 1934 users online

Gels/Soaps - Summers Eve - Feminine Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by racheezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG. I have been using it for about 3 years, and If I have to even go a few days without it It's horrible. It makes me super clean and regular soaps just don't cut it. I feel a lot more confident when I use this.

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

It took me forever to try this--I couldn't imagine that it would make a difference, and was afraid it would be irritating. I wish I had started to use this years ago.

The difference in the number of yeast infections I get is amazing. As is the great reduction in irritation and general itching. If I use any other product even once, I get the old irritation and itching immediately. No matter what I use, Dove sensitive, Ivory, Purpose, whatever.

And while it has remedied those problems for me, it also makes a remarkable difference in freshness. In the summer or when you exercise and get sweaty, I usually will have odor, but this takes care of that, too.

The only one I have used is the sensitive formula. Of course, as with any product, makeup or personal care, there will be some people who experience irritation or allergy. That's always true. But for me, and apparently many others, this stuff works.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 7:17:00 AM More reviews by exoticrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This wash is amazing. In fact, this whole line of products is amazing! :)
As someone who used to just wash "down there" with gentle soap, I definitely notice a difference when I use Summer's Eve. That's probably because soaps tend to be more alkaline, whereas the Summer's Eve washes are designed to be the proper pH so as to keep skin feeling cleansed yet still balanced.
I've tried the Simply Sensitive and Naturally Normal versions, and while I prefer the former a bit more, both were gentle and neither irritated my skin. They even double as low-lather, non-drying body washes. HG status!
I also highly recommend the Summer's Eve feminine wipes and body powders. Even if, like me, you don't sweat very much, this whole line is great for providing that extra bit of freshness and confidence.

This is without a doubt the most embarrassing review I will ever post on MUA, but I simply have to let everyone else know how much I love these products! ;)

17 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

I used to use this wash a longggg time ago. Pretty much every woman in my family has used this wash at some point. I recently began to use this again, & wow what a difference it makes! I could definitely tell the difference between using this, rather than normal soap or body washes. This left me feeling fresh & clean for a long period of time. I do have sensitive skin, but I bought the regular one & it hasn't caused me any problems or irritations so far, (knock on wood). But, I do plan on buying the one for sensitive skin next time. This is pretty inexpensive, & you only need a little bit...so this will last for a while. The bottle designs have changed, & the bottle has become smaller than it used to be. Overall, I would still buy this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used this for at least 10 years. I started because my mother and cousins used it when I was a kid.

I was in the Army and when you spend weeks on end in the field or sit in Iraq for months with minimal access to running water, you will take all the cleansing you can get. This wash and the wipes have kept me feeling fresh when my only shower was a bottle of water and a flashlight. I now work out for 2-3 hours a day and get waxed regularly, but I don't like the way body washes and soap feel on my nether regions, so I still use this.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I am SHOCKED at the good reviews this product has. I used this for quite sometime but recently attributed it's use to chronic yeast infections and an even worse smell throughout the day. Per my gyno, products like this wash away your natural Ph, which can lead to infection and worse odor. I will never use this product again.

13 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by candygrl2888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I started using the summers eve morning paradise wash about three years ago now. Although I can no longer find the morning paradise scent so now I have to use morning blossom I believe it is but regardless I would still buy it again because it works great it makes everything feel fresh and soft and never causes irritation. They have changed the packaging from the last time I purchased it though and I don't like it as much but its still the same product nonetheless. I use the sensitive skin one and I have VERY sensitive skin that being said I cannot say how great this product really is and I would recommend it for all woman who like that clean fresh confident feeling down there.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 More reviews by Eva4140

I bought this product a few days ago because I was having some feminine issues. I was a little apprehensive to buy it but it was definitely worth it. I have only used it twice as I bought it the day before yesterday and it took care of all of my feminine issues! This has quickly become one of my favorites and will definitely be keeping it in the shower from now on. I would recommend this to anyone, even if you are not having any issues, it is great for keeping your lady bits fresh and clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

This stuff is great. I would consider this stuff a necessity for myself and recommend it for any woman. You gotta keep yourself clean lol. I tend to prefer the sensitive skin version but I have the purple bottle in my shower now. I think it's the fresh blossom one? I use this every day and you only need a small amount. However, I don't like the re made packaging they have now. Water gets stuck inside the cap after you shower and it leaks if you pick it up later on. A lot of product comes out if you're not careful. That hasn't stopped me from repurchasing because I love this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by armaclin041584

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Was introduced to this product a couple of years ago. I was visiting a friend out of state and she had it in her shower (Morning Paradise). Oh my, fell in love with the scent, that I had no irritations, and that the product last a long time. It works so well and never ever burns.

Critiques: I would love to have a product like this that comes in the same scent but with better sustainable ingredients.

Overall: I will continue to buy this until I come across a product with more natural occurring ingredients.