November 21, 2014 | 1666 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by NailsByLaura95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have brought this several time and think it is an amazing product. It creates alot of bubble in the bath with a tiny amount, smells gorgeous and leaves my skin feeling very cleans and soft. When I was on the shop they said to break it into 2 baths and I would get two uses out of this, I completely disagree with this, I think you should really make the most of this product and I got 8 baths out of it. If I out this in the bath as the tap ran it created loads of bubbles, possibly too many as it gets very close to going every where. The smell and the colour were still very strong with the amount I used, it's like bathing in blackcurrent and I love it. I would say this with most lush products that they last much longer than they say they do. I would rebuy this again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best bubble bar and product from lush, a friend agreed! Its smells LUSH really red berry fruity blackcurrant/raspberry like. It really bubbles up. It is much bigger than their other bath products so you can break some off then use some for another bath (something you cant do wIth the bath bombs). It is moisturising. Lovely!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by albinathai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. This was the first lush bubble bar I have ever tried and I enjoyed my experience. It smells really good and the purple bits make your water a light pink. It's easy to cut and very soft to crumble. My only dislike about this is, I have to put it in a shifter to get amazing results. Of I crumble it under water, the bits just stay at the bottom of the water. The bubbles also pop very quickly. This product is really amazing because i can get a few uses and it is really big!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by krissyjolene

I love lush bath products, especially that you can cut the products up to use as much or little as you want....except the bath bombs. I am sensitive to scents and I've never had an issue with lush products. I love that I can use them and they work so great without leaving me with a scent headache!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by c0nsequence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Cannot fault this! Smells absolutely fantastic and turns your bath into a fun pinky-purple! Definitely worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by emmcgoldrick

Absolutely love this. Smells divine, turns your bath water pink, makes tonnes of bubbles. Leaves my skin feeling really soft and moisturized and leave the bathroom smelling lovely too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by zmarie100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have highly sensitive skin with severe eczema and usually stay away from bath products full stop. However the deep berry scent of this bubble bar made me buy it in a recent LUSH visit, and feeling rebellious, I decided to throw caution to the wind and crumble some into my bath. The smell was divine, the bath was a delicious deep pink, and my skin actually felt soothed and less dried out after the bath. One of the only products that is friendly with my skin, I have repurchased multiple times.
Usually get around 6-8 good uses out of this, but the amount you use if completely up to you.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by lulu6789

This has a lovely sweet berry smell, like blackcurrant and it creates the most amazing bubble bath. I break up mine so I can get a few uses out of this lovely stuff! 1000% recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by bfish14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love love love! I don't tend to like a ton of bubbles in my bath so I can actually get four or five uses out of one bar which is great because they are about $11 each. To use, I turn the water flow up as high as possible and slowly crumble the bar underneath the water which creates the bubbles. It has a really nice scent - sweet but not heavy. It also turns the water a lovely pinkish/purple color. I will always keep a stock of these!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by MsTripleChoc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this i keep buying it over and over again. It has a berry fragrance which makes the whole upstairs smell delicious when i run the bath. It colours the water with a bright fushchia hue. I normally use half as i like my bath super deep/ high and it produces lots of bubbles. One of my favourites!