LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar

4.6

Ingredients~ Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamide DEA, Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Red No. 33.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I absolutely adore this product. The smell is amazing - very sweet, like berries and bubblegum - and it makes the water a beautiful pink with lots and lots of bubbles!
It is considerably more expensive then the usual bubble bars but I usually get about 3 baths out of this. For max effect, I crumble the bar under the water and as many other users here do, I 'ration' it (usually into 3 pieces).
The name 'comforter' is fitting.. I use this stuff after a long, stressful day and I feel my problems melting away as I slip into the warm (pink) bath.

My favorite bubble bath ever. This bar lasts a long time, has multiple uses, and turns the tub into a foam party!

This is such a fun bath bomb! I ended up cutting mine in 4 pieces and threw one of the four pieces into the bath, and watched the entire bath lather up with fun bubbles and the water turn into this beautiful pink color. It smells so good, like a clean smell and berries, but without being overwhelming. This produces so many bubbles, and it was like the movies, where I could scoop them up and blow them around. It's probably the most fun I've had taking a bath in years. And once you're done, you're left with this wonderful scent in your bathtub which lingers in your bathroom. I will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Feels like you're unleashing your inner child. I imagine my younger self galloping through a field on a unicorn, on my way to a tea party with all the queens of the world when I soak in this bath.This bath bar is the nicest treat that I've gotten at LUSH so far. I love the smell. It sort of reminds me of the smell of Sour Straws candy but subtler, and more relaxing. Its bubble factor is awesome and makes your bath water turn a girly, and lovely fuchsia color. Sort of softening for the skin, maybe less than the smaller bubble bars I've used. I also feel like it somehow keeps the water from going cold faster with all the lathery bubbles. You can divide this bar into thirds to preserve some of it. Really, I broke mine in half but I probably would have been fine with just breaking it into 3 or 4 pieces.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

To me this does not smell very fruity or relaxing. It smells more like a sweet sherbet, but my sister (she's 8) adores it. It produces a ton of bubbles and turns the water pink. I find that using a quarter of this produces too many bubbles, so I just break little pieces off. I can get about 8 or more uses out of this, and for that reason I think it's worth the money and will repurchase.

My first lush bubble bar. I bought this for just under $11 CAD.
This product smells like blackcurrant and Smells very fruity. I also find this very calming.
The bar is very large, so I divide mine into quarters and I get lots of bubbles even with just 1/4 of the bar... But if I'm feeling luxurious I will use 1/2 the bubble bar. It also makes lots of bubbles and turns my water pink! I also like the fact it doesn't stain my tub like some lush bath products.
This bubble bar is definitely my favourite bubble bar... Just a notch above the Christmas eve bubble bar.
Unfortunately, this product is not very moisturizing (and I have dry slightly sensitive skin), so I make a bath cocktail!!! I mix in 1/2 or 1/4 of a bubble bar, 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath bomb and 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath melt together... And voila!! "lush bath cocktail". I tend not to use whole bars or bombs or melts during 1 bath because the scent from each product starts to get overwhelming.

Ps: I store my bath bubble bars, bath bombs and bath melts inside ziplock backs (I re-use the bags) and then place all my lush goodies in large plastic storage containers.

I love this product. It last ages and has a lovely scent. It turns the bath a nice pink and produces lots of bubbles. The price is reasonable for what you get and I would defiantly buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I am obsessed with lush bath products. Whenever I'm feeling extra special I use this bubble bar and light some candles. It has a very pleasant sweet scent and doesn't have chunks of flowers or glitter like some of the other lush products so it's very easy clean up afterwards. I love having pink bath water and it makes really great quality bubbles that last a long time. I've bought at least 5 of these over time and I always try other bubble bars but this is by far my favorite

Oh do I love this! I got this in a pre-packaged give box and I love this. The smell is beautiful and you'll get so many bubbles from using just a small amount. I love the fact that this can be used about 10 times if used sparingly. I have even used the few crumbly bits directly on my body and it's was lovely! A gorgeous smell and super soft skin. Definite repurchase

This has a gorgeous scent, sweet but not overly cloying. It generated a huge amount of bubbles and turned the bath a lovely pink shade. My only complaint was the bar I got online looks quite a bit smaller than what they look like in store - I think I'll buy mine instore next time.

Popular Bath Treatments