Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Isononanoate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Sodium Citrate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 4/1/2015 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love these wipes! They are probably my favorite that I've tried so far. The smell is fresh and not too strong. These leave my face clean, but not stripped, and they even do well at removing eye make up. These wipes don't sting my eyes or my skin, which is why I love them so much. My teen and tween like using them in the morning to freshen up their skin before school.

on 3/21/2015 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This is my second purchase of these. I find that they remove makeup very well if you are too lazy to cleanse. They also leave a cooling sensation on the skin.

on 3/11/2015 11:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have pretty sensitive skin so obviously I was attracted to the brand immediately, but oddly enough these wipes break me out every time I use them. I stop using them and i stop breaking out. Maybe it's just me, but my skin did not like these wipes at all.

I really like how these remove all my eye makeup, including mascara, without irritating my eyes.

on 3/4/2015 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

With skin that gets irritated with too many wipes being used, I will only use one sheet on my face. I do not consider this to remove all my makeup because truth is - one sheet won't do it all! But for the purpose of removing the majority of my makeup, I love using this. I've repurchased many times (only when they're on sale because $6 is much better than $10, thank you very much.)

A pack lasts me without drying out and I do not use these every single day. It does not work without tugging/pressure on the most waterproof and durable of eye makeup, but I use it mainly for face makeup, tending to the eyes with a separate product all together.

I can NOT use the dark green exfoliating wipes. I made a mistake one time of getting those and NEVER AGAIN! Those burned my skin (and I just used it on a little patch.) Definitely sticking to these ones!

on 3/4/2015 11:42:00 AM

I like the original version of these wipes. Tried the Radiance version and they seem a little too dry. Good for sensitive skin to get makeup off before washing your face. Have repurchased several times.

on 2/28/2015 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have very sensitive skin and these wipes are the only wipes I've used that doesn't break my face out. Also 1 wipe gets all of my makeup and mascara off.

on 2/21/2015 1:57:00 PM

I bought a 3 pack of these wipes at BJ's, even though I've never used them before. After a disappointing experience with Pond's nighttime wipes, which have a heavy, bad fragrance, I was definitely interesting in trying these, which are fragrance free. They do the job very well, although they aren't fantastic with removing eye makeup (I have yet to find a wipe that is).

on 2/17/2015 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I have been using these for a while, and have repurchased them. It's a good product, and did not irritate my dry skin. I had tried a different wipe (one my daughter uses) and I found it had such a strong, perfumed scent that it was nauseating. I really enjoy the fact that the Simple wipes are unscented. I'm not a heavy make-up user, and one wipe seems to do the trick. Haven't had a problem with them drying out, but I use them regularly, so they don't sit around for too long. I plan to keep the Simple brand as the only make-up wipe for me.

on 2/9/2015 10:35:00 PM

I have to say I'm really impressed with these wipes. I can use them on my eyes to take off all my make up and they don't cause any irritation or burning. It took all my makeup off in less than a minute and didn't dry my skin out. You don't really need the eye make up remover wipes in the same line, these are just as good and you get more cloth for your whole face, plus they're softer than the eye makeup remover disks. Not even facial wash gets my eye liner off as well as these. My only concern is that they might dry out if the seal on the packaging loses its adhesive quality. However, I haven't had them long enough for that to happen.

Regardless, I will be buying these again when they run out.