December 19, 2014 | 1586 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Arrosynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These wipes were alright, nothing special though. I really only picked them up because I didn't feel like spending the money on the Neutrogena ones. I should have just spent the extra money. I found that these were really terrible, especially for taking off eye makeup. Not because it did a horrible job, but just because if some of the liquid happened to drip in your eye, well you can look forward to feeling like you just got stabbed in it for a while. IT STINGS SO MUCH. Then your eyeball goes all bloodshot, it just sucks. Don't do it if you can help it. I also ended up feeling like my skin was drying out, and not to mention, I would still have some makeup residue leftover... So for the money, I guess it was an ok product, but i'll never buy them again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Danielle2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these little wipes. For 4.99 I got 25 wipes which isn't bad (next time I'll double up) I love the quality of the wipes they are thick and moist due to the sealed packaging. (store them upside down to assure every wipe is wet) They have no scent and are made for sensitive skin which I can appreciate since I suffer from eczema. With one wipe I was able to remove all my makeup. Now first time I used them they did sting for a millisecond. I experienced the same thing with the say yes to cucumber wipes which is why I returned them. Since I've got In the habit of using them my face hasn't burned since. The wipes left my face squeaky clean with no residue which I loved. I could def see myself repurchasing these to keep at home or just in my purse when Im on the go.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by petiteimp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample size of these when I was out if town because I forgot my normal makeup wipes. Love these!! I have sensitive hormonal acne and rosacea prone skin and these don't sting my eyes or my skin and take makeup off so easily!! Plan on buying the full size next.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by meghall90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I know makeup wipes don't take off all of your make up, but these did a pretty good job. I still had to use a eye makeup remover to take off my mascara. They have no scent which is great. They didn't irritate my eyes at all. These are just okay. I really like the fact that they have no scent to them.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by xoslshopaholic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favourite makeup wipes ever, removes every bit of makeup on my face, including eye liner and mascara. I don't use an eye makeup remover, only these wipes to take off all of my makeup and they work beautifully, Definitely worth checking out! They are kind of pricey, and you only get 25 wipes in a pack, but Simple constantly has coupons out or value packs in stores, so keep an eye out for those. I always have backups of these wipes, and I hope they don't change the formula anytime soon. The packaging could be better, I like snap closures, but that's only preference. The wipes are thick and saturated, but I find that sometimes the first few wipes can be drier than the rest, so I would suggest storing these upside down so every wipe is evenly covered in product. An excellent product!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by emmamaidens

I have never in my entire life had an allergic reaction to a product until I tried these wipes. For something that claims to be 'kind to skin' I am so very disappointed. I do not even have sensitive skin but 1 use of 1 wipe was enough to inflame my skin and cause a small rash. One day on and my face (mainly cheek area) is still sore, hot and red. I have used so many face products and so many brands of wipes (even super cheap ones) and have never experienced this before. From research on other sites this type of reaction isn't that rare with these wipes. Avoid.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Annabellagrant

I wait until Ulta has the 2 for one take together sale of these wipes for 6$ plus the 3.50 off or 20% off coupons. Whenever they go on sale I rush to Ulta and buy about 6-8 packs of face wipes that I use every day. A plus to these face wipes is that they can be cut in half and still be potent enough to take off all the face and eye makeup. Plus that don't irritate my skin or make it feel dry. Just clean!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by lottea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I have been using these every night for years! They are very soft and gentle but leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. The sticky part on the wrapper doesn't stay closed very well though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this so many times! I buy these two at a time from Target, they smell delicious - like freshness and they remove makeup like a dream too. Everything gets removed with 1 wipe, not multiple ones. The MAC wipes which I have used before were a bit too 'loud' smelling so I am happy that I found a drugstore alternative. I just store these in my bathroom drawer upside down so that they don't dry out and every towel is moist from the first to the last.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by bakerbaker19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Truly does not leave a residue, skin feels clean and refreshed, and removes my CG Lashblast Fusion Water Resistant Mascara. Honestly, I truly wonder if the mascara is "water resistant" because it does remove so easily. Anyway, this is one brand and type of wipes I repurchase frequently.