Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Isononanoate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Sodium Citrate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 5/18/2015 11:10:00 PM

I would repurchase this over and over again. It's very affordable & feels gentle on the skin. I like that these wipes are actually wet.

on 5/14/2015 2:21:00 PM

These wipes are not as gentle and simple for super sensitive skin. The wipes are not soft enough or wet enough and leaves a residue. They turn my face bright red and itchy. They dry out before you can use them all.

on 4/25/2015 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I took these wipes on a recent trip to NYC and had a horrible reaction. I used these wipes prior to the trip so I thought I would be fine to use them...I was wrong. My skin turned bright red and burned. I was in a hotel room so I didn't have anything to soothe my skin so I just had to rinse with water and put on my moisturizer and hope for the best. Luckily my skin calmed down over night but I won't be using these wipes ever again! I have oddly sensitive skin though and I have been reacting to more and more things lately so if you have mild sensitivity or non-sensitive skin you should be fine using these wipes. (They just weren't right for me in particular.)

on 4/15/2015 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Decent facial wipes. Only issue is that I found the texture of them to be slightly rough compared to others I have tried. They did clean my face reasonably and can remove some eye makeup too. It is really good that these do not irritate the skin or sting, making them a nice option for sensitive skin. I like them and would choose them again if needed, but I prefer the Lacura sensitive skin wipes.

on 4/15/2015 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

OMG I love this makeup remover. I have used this for probably the last 5 years. I have tried other brands too, but I hate them all. These don't dry up as fast like other facial wipes do, they feel more gentle on the skin and they smell better.

on 4/2/2015 2:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I read about these wipes on Pinterest when I had these rub-off marks on my white leather purse from wearing dark jeans. Not only did these wipes take care of that, they are glorious on my face. Not more stinging for my sensitive eyes when removing make-up. They are gentle and work like a dream. I am more than pleased!

on 4/1/2015 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love these wipes! They are probably my favorite that I've tried so far. The smell is fresh and not too strong. These leave my face clean, but not stripped, and they even do well at removing eye make up. These wipes don't sting my eyes or my skin, which is why I love them so much. My teen and tween like using them in the morning to freshen up their skin before school.

on 3/21/2015 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This is my second purchase of these. I find that they remove makeup very well if you are too lazy to cleanse. They also leave a cooling sensation on the skin.

on 3/11/2015 11:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have pretty sensitive skin so obviously I was attracted to the brand immediately, but oddly enough these wipes break me out every time I use them. I stop using them and i stop breaking out. Maybe it's just me, but my skin did not like these wipes at all.

I really like how these remove all my eye makeup, including mascara, without irritating my eyes.