Mary Kay TimeWise Even Complexion Essence

3.6

Water, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Triethanolamine, Betaine, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Citrus Medica Limonum Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Thymus Extract, Sanguisorba Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Oenothera Biennis Seed Extract, Serine, Threonine, Proline, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Sodium Pca, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Laurenth-7, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Boron Nitride, Carbomer, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

I liked this product. while I didn't notice that it neccessarily covered anything up, I did think that it evenened my skin out and decreased the redness. It is not, nor does it advertise itself as being a primer, so for those who were upset that it did not cover imperfections, they simply had the wrong expectations of the product. It felt nice going on and did not dry out my skin. There are also tons of ingredients in it to help promote healthy skin. My only gripe is that the protective cap that helps to keep the pump from leaking in transit was a PIA to get back on so I ditched it . oh well. I would purchase this product again.

on 11/7/2008 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This did nothing for me< i have dark spots around my chin area, and i used this for about 2 months, and saw no change whatsoever. It is expensive for such a small amount, and does nothing it says it do. it didnt even look good on my skin as a moisturizer under my foundation. It looked terrible! i will not buy this again.

on 4/20/2008 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure what this product does but according to paula bergon (cosmetics cop) its got lots of good ingredience for your skin in it.. it feels good going on, doesn't make me break out so I use it a few times a week in the morning just because. I will continue to use it this way for awhile and will probably purchase again when I run out.. not real sure if its doing anything though so its gets a 3 for me.. as its probably a product I could skip!

on 12/16/2007 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i think this product is wroking. i've not really noticed too much of a difference. i was hoping it might help with the area around my eyes, but no difference. i would buy it again to see if it takes a while to lesson spots or freckles.

on 12/11/2007 12:08:00 AM

I used the entire bottle and it did not lighten anything. I do have to say it made a nice serum type product on my face which afterward I applied moisturizer. Will not replace in my skin care regiment.

on 10/21/2007 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I like this product.Im afr-american and I have only been usually it for about a weeks and I notice spots getting lighter. I dunno, im using this with alot of other products so I really can't say if this is the only solely doing the job. But I put this under my eyes with vit. E oil and I have noticed them getting lighter. I have bad undereye circles, Im glad I found something that helps out. Will update in a month or so. The price is is too high for this little tiny bottle in my opinion though.

on 9/10/2007 4:39:00 PM

I have been using this for several months now, day and night, on some small patches of hyperpigmentation I have. There has been absolutely no change. I will return this to my Mary Kay rep, they really do stand behind their products.

on 7/15/2007 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've had discoloration on my neck- it looks like I forgot to wash different area of my neck. I've only been using this product for about three weeks and I no longer look like I've forgotten to wash my neck. My skin is supple and soft.

I'm 52 years old and the only other product I tried for the discoloration was on over the counter bleaching cream that didn't work.

I'm now trying it on my hands as well. Will update later.

on 4/28/2007 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this product, even though its pretty pricey. I did find that if you use a heavy lotion with this product, you liquid makeup seems to ball on your face when you rub it. I only use it once in the morning, and just wait awhile before putting on my makeup.

on 2/22/2007 9:44:00 PM

This product makes my skin smoother overall in combination with the timewise cleanser and moisturizer. love the texture! kind of like a lotion/serum. not sure how it is working on the discoloration yet but it sure makes the texture of my skin feel so much better every time I use it.

Popular Face Skincare Products