September 19, 2014 | 1549 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Powder Blush - Pink Rose 004

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thinking that Rimmel is a British company and caters to the fair skinned which is why their blushes seem to work so well. Never harsh or over the top looking. If you are pale or fair skinned and want a natural flushed/ blush look ( sans glitter) these should be your go to products.Try them if you especially have issues with blush colours looking too dark after one swipe.These are blendable, buildable and buffable.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by AUSSIEMUMMA

Not a bad blush but I just prefer those by Sleek Makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by lepoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this product for free in a gift bag and after using it, I'm glad that I didn't have to pay for it, no matter how cheap it is. I put this on in my bathroom, under my normal light, with all my normal brushes and equipment. Nothing was out of the ordinary as far as my application. I used a farily light hand just because I didn't know how it would go on. When I first put it on, it looked good and I was hopeful. After I finished my makeup, I went to look at it in the hallway mirror. It looked like had slapped neon pink paint on my face....neon paint with sparkles, at that. I went back to the bathroom and tried to wipe it off. I couldn't get this stuff off. I had to wash my makeup off and start over again with my regular blush. I gave the blush to a friend of mine who has a wonderful chocolate complexion and can pull off these colors. She put it on and said it was a fantastic color for her. 3 hours later, I get a text from her saying that all she had left of the blush was sparkles. She didn't have any color left at all. When I asked her if she would ever buy it again, her response was a swift "Um, not even." Two out of two agree, we don't like this blush and we definitely would not buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by TrisHermioneKatniss

This is actually a great pinky blush.
It's inexpensive, but this doesn't seem result in a downgrade of quality or a need to use loads to get an effect. It has a good texture, delivers a good colour and is quite highly pigmented.
The problems occur with the building of the colour; it's a bit difficult to perfectly apply. It always seems to have either too much or too little colour. I've found the easiest way to do it is to apply it in tiny little amounts on a huge brush.
Overall, a very good product for the money which you pay, and just a little bit of pigment off being the perfect rose pink blusher.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by apinchofspice

Beautiful blush, I love the 'highlighter effect' to it but the pink definitely overpowers the 'glowy silverness' of it :)
I love this shade for the winter, its the perfect cool blush and I've finally hit pan boohoo, although I am currently reviewing and deciding which new brands of blushes to try to start my makeup collection, ii will be repurchasing this one simply because it is so stunning and the price isn't bad either.
Only minor downside is the packaging which is flimy and mines broken, not really an issue though as I don't carry this one around with me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

The color is fine. I like how it applies, it blends well and it's not hard to get a natural look. But it fades too quickly on me. I usually apply it twice, putting it on once over my foundation and under my finishing powder, then I reapply over the powder. It looks so nice, but only for a couple of hours, tops. I am still searching for a blush that doesn't fade so quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by klhoward

Great product, made even more so thanks to its price!

I love Clinique blushes and the blush and sun by Guerlain, both great for slightly dry skin. Iíve tried EL ones and they come out a bit graining. Anyway, I wanted to experiment with colours to get that perfect English Rose look but didnít want to risk getting it wrong for the price tag of the others and had read that the Rimmel ones were quite good. For the price tag I thought canít go too wrong. I was sooo right. This blush is now one of my all-time favourites and I wont be without out it, even compared to some of the high end brands

The colour is great on my cool-side-of-neutral, fair skin. On me it looks like a fresh pink but with a hint more vibrance than some of those Ďdusty pinkí shades Iíve tried in the past which just tend to either look a little flat on me or look like Iíve got irritated skin! This blush blends well, is fairly well pigmented and stays on all day. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by 3PuppyLove3

I don't wear blush often but when i do i reach for this most often. It is very pigmented and good quality. The brush it junk and i don't bother using it. The colour is very close to their other blush Pink Sugar. The packaging is kind of flimsy and i can see easily breaking, other then that good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by CreativeGesture

This blush is my favorite, I havent even hit pan on this blush and I have use it all year frequently! This blush is quality and quantity for money. It may look small but you get so much product, Its got great pigmentation and the shade #Pink rose is such a beautiful colour, It looks great layered over foundation and pressed powder.
I would definitely buy this product again, I recommend this product to anyone and everyone. It works great on my skin colour and im very pale, however I think it would look amazing on any skin colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 5:36:00 AM More reviews by GetSmart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have never hit pan before with a blush - i usually get sick of them and move on - but i have hit pan with this blush.

It is gorgeous and with primer, it lasted ALL DAY even in hot humid sub-tropical weather.

It is a very warm, subtle pink that can be layered beautifully.

To say I love it is an understatement.

Def WILL buy again.