July 25, 2014 | 1393 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - E.L.F. - Eye Make-Up Remover Pads

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Tomboytogirlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Everyone has commented about it stinging or not getting makeup off completely with just one pad. My routine is to wash my face with a face wash and then go over my eyes to get off what didn't come off with the face wash. This works like magic for me so maybe others are using the makeup remover prior to washing their face? There is MILD stinging if it gets in your eyes but since it is a cruelty-free product, I am willing to sacrifice. Also, the little plastic tub it comes in is PERFECT for my makeup bag since it is little and I can use a pad to fix a makeup boo-boo in a pinch while I'm away from home. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 overall rating is because I'm new to the whole makeup thing so I haven't really shopped around for other makeup removers to be able to make a fair comparison. However, for what it is and how much it costs, it's a fabulous buy!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by megan1309

I'm a pretty big fan of ELF products. But this one totally missed the mark for me. I had high hopes being that it is only $1 vs the $8 eye makeup remover that I already use.

They dry out quick. With the packaging it's easy to get the the lid on wrong. I also felt like I was scratching at my eye. I don't have sensitive eyes either.. I'm 20 years old and have worn contacts for 8 years now, so I mess with my eyes alot. But my gosh this stuff burned! Not for taking off the eyeliner/mascara on the bottom lash line area. When you avoid the lower lashline and use it for the top it just smears everything. I ended up having to use 2 pads for one eye.. and if I recall they only have 18 to a pack. It also left an oily residue all over my eye area. Which i hate.

So in my opinion this is horrible. I'd much rather pay more money for something that DOES NOT harm my eyes and smear stuff all over my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this!! It does sting a bit but i just rinse it off. I will defenatly reperchuse

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by naturalk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

this eye makeup remover pad stung my eyes when I used it. I had to hurry and rinse my eyes off with water. It did not dry up on me but it was only $1. I tried it but I won't buy again unless it is an emergency.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by stephana14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this item of course because it was $1!!! However, the quality was worth the dollar I spent! It did not do a good job of removing my eye makeup & when I got too close to my eye it stung sooooo badly! Not the best e.l.f. product to purchase...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by sandy123

These makeup remover pads did take off all my eye makeup but like most reviewers said, it stung my eye badly! Also, i find that this product dries up pretty fast. Even though it was only $1, I don't think i would ever buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by fashionnbabiixo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like a lot of E.L.F. products so I was really disappointed by these makeup remover pads. They did remove most of my makeup and were only $1.00, but they stung my eyes. There are many better eye makeup remover pads out there, so I would not recommend buying these.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by jordanh9708

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are awesome!! I use one pad for both my eyes, using one side for each eye. Sometimes I use one pad per eye if my makeup is especially heavy or dark. These inexpensive pads wipe away my black liquid liner easily, and the only downfall is that you have to work a little to get your mascara off. But for $1 for 18, I will not complain!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by glossyxlipz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I was not impressed by this so I am happy I only paid $1. It did not do a good job removing my eye makeup. I bought this thinking this would be great for traveling, but I ended up having to run out of my hotel and buy some drugstore eye makeup remover. I gave it a lippie because it is cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Haimster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Work great and so inexpensive! You can afford to keep some in your purse, at your desk, in your car. I haven't had any issues with them drying out and I've had one package for more than a year. Can't lose with these. They work well, they're in a great container for travel and they're inexpensive :)