October 25, 2014 | 1756 users online

Dry Shampoo - Rene Furterer - Naturia Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by dezzilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love it! smell very nice and doesn't irritate my nose. but i hate the price! too expensive and it is gone so quickly. i have black hair so i really have to comb it thoroughly to get the powder off as much as possible. if i have curly hair that won't be good. i might buy it again but will also look for cheaper alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 12:57:00 AM More reviews by kelseykay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've used this product for around 3-4 years now and swear by it. even more so now because recently Rene Furterer changed the scent of their dry shampoo so it's not so potent.

if you cleanse your hair often this is still an absolute must have. I prefer to use it as a styling aid as opposed to a "dry shampoo". it's gives my long, heavy hair just the right amount of volume.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by sarahmascara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm pretty "meh" on this product. I went through a phase of trying a bunch of different dry shampoos, and this one was the least offensive in terms of fragrance (it has a mild, powdered rose scent that isn't overwhelming), but it lacked the level of absorption of Tresemme's Fresh Start dry shampoo. If your hair doesn't get too oily in between shampoos, this might work well for you. However, if you've got an oily scalp, I suggest going with Tresemme, which is about 1/2 the cost of Rene Furterer as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by stalbertsusie

This is my absolute go to fave. Hate the price. $28 a bottle makes me weep. Just found a cheaper alternative today. Batiste. If you love RF dry shampoo (and how can you not?) It is worth a try. BTW, have also tried many versions of other dry shampoos, so fancy myself a bit of an expert.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 8:24:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

This is only the third dry shampoo I have ever used, and it is by far the best! After using this, my hair doesn't have that awful powdery dull cast to it, it just looks normal. It makes my hair fuller, and absorbs the oil really well. My hair gets greasy within 12 hours of washing it, and within 24 hours my hair is lank, dirty looking and flat. I don't generally go a day without washing (because it looks so bad), but sometimes it's unavoidable. This dry shampoo not only absorbed the oil from my nasty-looking hair, but it made it look really clean and bouncy again. I was thrilled with the result! I will buy again, but I do think this is overpriced. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Laski

This is a very overpriced, normal dry shampoo. It doesnīt feel any different to cheaper options on the market, and though I didnīt experience such an extreme case of the product vanishing from the can like previous reviewers, I have to admit that especially when the can empties slowly, it always seems to contain a little less product after a few days just standing on the shelf. Maybe the stuff evaporates somehow, I donīt know. But Iīll definitely not buy again, because it is way overpriced.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by curlygurl

LOVE this dry shampoo. it's the only one that doesnt make my scalp itch for days. it doesnt leave that white/grey cast that most do. it would be HG if it was cheaper and i get more out of each bottle. ill continue to buy because it doesnt dry out my hair or scalp. worth it i guess.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by ewager17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have purchased this product several times. At the last purchase, I used the can three times. Then all of a sudden the product was gone. Completely, nothing left. I returned to Sephora and they sent me a new one (amazing customer service btw). However, this morning I went to use the can again (similarly after a few uses) and it is gone. Absolutely not a drop left. +25 dollars for 3 uses...no thank you. I don't know if its the aerosol or what but something is strange about this product. After the last use it was certainly full, but it has now evaporated. Not worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2009 7:39:00 PM More reviews by captainvegetable02

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product does work well as far as refreshing my hair so I can go an extra day in between shampoos, and doesn't leave too much powdery residue after brushing it out. However, I've used 2 cans of this and I'm lucky if I get 4-5 uses from each can. WAY too expensive for a product that only lasts a week or two...$48 a month or more on this stuff is INSANE. Thought it was a fluke with the first can but after I went through the 2nd one just as quickly I'm assuming this is normal (and I don't use an excessive amount). Also, I noticed with both cans that there seemed to be a decent amount left after the first couple of uses, and then it would be mysteriously empty a couple days later when I needed it again - and there's no one else at my house using it! It's like it just suddenly evaporated (and how it does this seeing as it's an aeresol can, I have no idea). Definitely not repurchasing again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2009 7:43:00 PM More reviews by goldfish5555

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first experience with dry shampoo. I have fine hair that gets oily pretty fast... but this doesn't weigh it down. I find I can get an extra day out of this and that is it -- trying to use it for two days would just make my hair coated and weird. The bad thing is the price. From what people are saying I can buy that cheap Psssst brand and pretty much get the same results... so next time I'm doing that.
UPDATE: I tried Pssst and it's just as good if not better. This stuff is overpriced and there's no reason for me to ever get it again.