January 31, 2015 | 2089 users online

Polishes - OPI - Mod About You

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Quite opaque with just one coat but looks much better with two. This is a stunning bright pastel pink, a step up from the standard light pink. As always, OPI's packaging is great. I love the brush as it fans out perfectly for easy application. If you're looking for a light pink with that bit of 'something-something', I would highly recommend this shade!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by miffy95

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

My favourite OPI colour ever! An opaque pastel pink which is suitable for many occasions. Two coats is best and it is extremely long wearing on my acrylic nails. I am fair and it makes my skin tone look a bit darker, it's very striking. I want to hoard many bottles of this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by AleRF

Love it. Highly pigmented, beautiful color, milky baby pink.

Application is easy, 1st layer might go streaky if your not careful but its nothing that the 2nd layer wont cover. It is opaque even in 1 coat but i suggest 2 coats for great results.

The finish is shiny and even but adding a glossy top coat will make it fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE! Exactly what I like and definitely a current favourite. It's a really nice opaque, pastel lavender pink that is a bit lady like, and a bit spunky (because it's so opaque and vibrant while being a really girly shade)

I am not a big fan of OPI polishes but they hit a home run with this shade for sure. If I start to run a bit low, I would most definitely go out and buy backups as I can see this becoming a signature/ HG nail polish for me. Wish I could find a colour like this in shellac at my salon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

This is currently my favorite nail color and I have a feeling I'll be obsessed with it for quite a while. I have been searching for an opaque light mint peach/pink color for a really long time and thought that it looked perfect in the bottle. With some of the mint pink colors they look opaque in the bottle but they are actually not and this is the first completely opaque mint pink I've found so far.

I love OPI's nail color formulation, I really do. Compared to Essie and Zoya, they are so irresistably smooth and there is absolutely NO streaking whatsoever. One coat is sufficient to get a clear, opaque color, whereas for some brands like Essie, Zoya, and Sally hanse, I have to put on 2-3 coats to get the same opacity OPI's colors give.

Mod About You in particular is very flattering and goes with absolutely any outfit since it's almost like a white and is so versatile. They make my nails look great and I love how girlish but also everyday it can be. I waitress and wear this to work all the time and get compliments about how cute it looks. This is just another in the line of OPI's colors that are brilliant and everyone should go check the brand out, and Mod About You is a great pink for pink lovers out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by KayneSays

In Australia this was $20

It is my favourite pink colour but sometimes I notice it applies streaky or patchy.
it takes 2-3 coats to be become opaque.
On the whole, I probably will repurchase unless I find another product with similar colour but better

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Emilymarie0103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

IN LOVE! This is a beautiful, highly pigmented, lavender pink colour! I teamed it up with an accent nail to each hand using 2 very light coats of OPI Goldeneye over the Mod About You, looks lovely! Will look great with a tan :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this color, not love. I like it because it looks nice and all but I don't love the color allot...I mean, that's what I think, it looks great but I don't love it...I bought the OPI SUMMER featuring TEAL THE COWS COME HOME.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by kaylacxo101

It is very pigmented! I only did one coat of this stuff and it is AMAZINGLY pigmented! It is such a pretty color and I can see this suiting ALL skin types! Good value for money! :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by ooohdiamonds

A beautiful colour- in fact, it's one of my all time favourite colours. It looks quite sweet and feminine on well-filed nails. The only problem I find is that this nail polish gets thick relatively easily, so I feel like each time I decide to use it, I must use a thinner to get a thinner, easier application. However, I love the colour so much, that I will certainly re-purchase.