September 21, 2014 | 1901 users online

Polishes - OPI - Mod About You

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

This is currently my favorite nail color and I have a feeling I'll be obsessed with it for quite a while. I have been searching for an opaque light mint peach/pink color for a really long time and thought that it looked perfect in the bottle. With some of the mint pink colors they look opaque in the bottle but they are actually not and this is the first completely opaque mint pink I've found so far.

I love OPI's nail color formulation, I really do. Compared to Essie and Zoya, they are so irresistably smooth and there is absolutely NO streaking whatsoever. One coat is sufficient to get a clear, opaque color, whereas for some brands like Essie, Zoya, and Sally hanse, I have to put on 2-3 coats to get the same opacity OPI's colors give.

Mod About You in particular is very flattering and goes with absolutely any outfit since it's almost like a white and is so versatile. They make my nails look great and I love how girlish but also everyday it can be. I waitress and wear this to work all the time and get compliments about how cute it looks. This is just another in the line of OPI's colors that are brilliant and everyone should go check the brand out, and Mod About You is a great pink for pink lovers out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by KayneSays

In Australia this was $20

It is my favourite pink colour but sometimes I notice it applies streaky or patchy.
it takes 2-3 coats to be become opaque.
On the whole, I probably will repurchase unless I find another product with similar colour but better

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Emilymarie0103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

IN LOVE! This is a beautiful, highly pigmented, lavender pink colour! I teamed it up with an accent nail to each hand using 2 very light coats of OPI Goldeneye over the Mod About You, looks lovely! Will look great with a tan :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this color, not love. I like it because it looks nice and all but I don't love the color allot...I mean, that's what I think, it looks great but I don't love it...I bought the OPI SUMMER featuring TEAL THE COWS COME HOME.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by kaylacxo101

It is very pigmented! I only did one coat of this stuff and it is AMAZINGLY pigmented! It is such a pretty color and I can see this suiting ALL skin types! Good value for money! :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by ooohdiamonds

A beautiful colour- in fact, it's one of my all time favourite colours. It looks quite sweet and feminine on well-filed nails. The only problem I find is that this nail polish gets thick relatively easily, so I feel like each time I decide to use it, I must use a thinner to get a thinner, easier application. However, I love the colour so much, that I will certainly re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by xoxomia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the most perfect pink-lavender color out there! I love pastels and this was a huge hit for me! The nail polish was very easy to work with, it was a little streaky with the first coat but it smooths out after the second. I definitely see myself wearing this color often as it is my new favorite! Every person should have this color in their nail polish collection.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by MalaanB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

OPI's Mod About You leads you to be it would be a pastel color block that would be reminiscent of a 1960s feel. For those of you know don't know what I'm talking about, check out the movie "Down with Love." I was excited by the chalking pink color contained within the bottle but the disappointment oozed out as I began to apply the mess to my nails. It was chalky, semi-gritty and was impossible to apply smoothly. Even with a proper base and top coat the beautiful retro color chipped away within five days. Heartbroken to say the least.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by UNIQUEFASHIONISTA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really pale/pastel/baby pink. My favorite!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by BeWildx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mod About You is a stunning nail polish! It's such a gorgeous pastel pink colour that I've never seen before, and it glides on my nails with ease. The packaging is simple yet sophisticated, and I love the engraved OPI right at the top of the nail polish bottle. Basically this is my favourite of all time, and I will definitely be repurchasing.x