July 25, 2014 | 1748 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperFULL Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by fairervn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I personally love this product. I have naturally fairly long lashes but I like greater fullness at the base and this product seems to do the trick. The formula is fairly basic - not much of a miracle worker - but the comb/brush is great. The shape is perfect for getting each and every lash from root to tip and the end is small enough for getting the tiny lashes in the corners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2010 5:20:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

This mascara gives my lashes definition and volume. It doesn't clump to make it look like I have only 5 lashes. I also don't have as much fall out as with other mascaras.

For me its a decent basic mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by people52005

This mascara was rubbish!! It didn't me my lashes any definition or volume. A complete waste of money!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by juicy70

Ugh! I thought a 'SuperFULL' mascara would do something good for my short, puny lashes but alas this formula definitely does not live up to its name. There is nothing special about this mascara, it barely coats the lashes and migrates south over the course of the day. I'm glad I only paid $2.99 for it. If you want a volumizing mascara try l'Oréal Collagen or Dior, of course. Don't bother with SuperFULL.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this only for use as a waterproofing "top coat" to go over my MAC Zoom Lash, and for that purpose, it works just fine. I was placing an order from Avon, and just looked for an inexpensive (it was on sale) waterproof formula; the Zoom Lash does all I need in the way of thickening and lengthening.

I love the extremely narrow, small brush, and I also like the fact that SuperFULL is a rich deep black.

SuperFULL, though it doesn't do anything "magical," went on and stayed on well. My lashes *did* seem a bit clumpier than usual, but that may have been due to the high humidity, or I may have overdone it on the primer.

Holy Grail material, this isn't, but SuperFULL serves my needs well, is relatively inexpensive (under $10), easy to obtain, and is made by a cruelty-free company, so I'm happy with it, and will most likely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i bought this in the waterproof formula. does nothing to my lashes. the brush is nice...but thats it, my lashes ( which are naturally super long ) looked short, stumpy and gross. i ended up just throwing it out after one use.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by designerskyline

I actually really like this product. One of the best mascaras I've tried so far, but ONLY if you pair it with a volumizing mascara. This only adds length for me, not volume. It does not make my lashes look fuller, just longer and it separates them. I apply two coats of this first to my top AND bottom lashes, and then I apply Cover Girl LashBlast, and my lashes look really big, thick and nice. (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by knightranch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My first Avon mascara and I am pleasantly surprised! LOVE the slim, comb-like brush, no clumping and I can get to those tiny corner lashes. If Diorshow had this mascara wand, I'd use it -- giant applicators don't work for me, I get mascara everywhere. The waterproof formula holds up well, though I still need to test it during summertime heat, humidity and sweat. It adds nice volume. I have it in brown for more casual days and black for more drama. Will buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by candygirl505

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do not like this mascara! For my top lashes it adds almost no curl, which is a big no no for me, curling is the most important thing for me. It does add alot of colour but most mascaras do that anyway. I find that it separates then clumps the eyelashes in different bits. Volume yes on my bottom lashes, no for my top. Packaging is cute, slim, nice to hold but i'm not buying a mascara for its looks, i'm buying it for what it does for my lashes. It does not distribute the formula evenly on my lashes, which ends in little clumps and uneven coverage. It did lengthen my bottom lashes and made them dramatic, as for my top lashes very little lengthening nothing special. And mascara specs underneath my eyes throughout the day (not cute!). My top lashes it looks like i barely got any mascara on at all, you really gotta look close to see it. My bottom lashes were quite dramatic which i like (the only good thing about it). This mascara is disappointing, i paid (AUD $14.99) which was really big waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2009 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Ereinsberg

I really like this mascar but I do feel like it needs to be marketed differently...I doesn't really make your lashes super full but it adds great color and definition for everyday natural look...I apply one coat of this and then another coat of a lengthening mascara...and my lashes are defined yet naturally beautiful...I would use something else for dramatic night lases with lots of fullness but this is great for basic definition...also great for the underlashes too wish I dont like to be too dramatic