October 20, 2014 | 1062 users online

Dry Shampoo - Oscar Blandi - Pronto Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by CaroSaid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Staple, staple, staple. I went to Ulta tonight to replace this product -- luckily for me, one bottle usually lasts around five or six months, so it had been a while. Surprisingly, they were completely out of stock even though they had just had a delivery. I decided to go and order it online, only to discover that it was out of stock at both Ulta, Sephora, and one or two other stores. I PANICKED. I use this product every_single_day, whether I wash my hair or not. It soaks up the grease from my oily roots without forcing me to wash my fragile and dry ends. It also adds some extra oomph of volume when the body department is looking a little deflated. Thought initially a task to apply the right amount without destroying the shine in my dark brown hair, I've learned how to get the results I seek after years of regular use. Bare bones as it is, I couldn't imagine living without it at this point! Thankfully, I found a site with it in stock tonight and grabbed four, 2.5 ounce bottles. One word, one syllable: Whew!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HOLY GRAIL ALERT! I absolutely love this product and could NOT live without it. I have fine limp hair and this fluffs it up fabulously by adding weightless volume to my hair. I use it even when my hair isn't oily to add volume and lift, otherwise my hair just lays flat to the head. Its a little pricey, but totally worth it. I also LOVE the jasmine scent to this as well. I have had strangers walk by me and comment on how nice my hair smells :) Totally recommend this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by exoticrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite dry shampoo! A little bit goes a long way, so it lasts for a very long time. And it soaks up oil like no other!
I've found that the trick to using it without winding up with those telltale powdery roots or patches of powder on your scalp is to spread a small amount onto your hands first. After that, you can pat or fluff it into your hair, brush, and go. I have dark brown hair, and this works for me! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by baybeelee

This is my favourite dry shampoo that I've used thus far! I prefer powders versus aerosol cans because they last wayyyyy longer so I save lots of money too! This doesnt make my hair feel gross and it really works to suck up the oil. My only qualm is that if I apply to much, I have trouble blending it out in my black hair, which leaves a gray cast thats visible in some lights. The slight lemony scent is pleasant and is wayy better than the frederick fekkai dry shampoo which smells like bandages! I will continue to repurchase this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Works well however the smell is the major deterrent for me. It's pricey but I use bedhead's products mostly.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this was horrible on my fine thin brown/black asian oily as heck hair 2nd day hair. turned it gray and left it flat and still oily but now oily, gray and powdery.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by wandaana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this for what seems like forever. Because my hair is colour treated, I tend to only wash it every 3/4 days. My hair only starts to get greasy on the 3rd day though and I drop a few puffs of this on my roots (near my ears and forehead), fluff it up with a huge brush, and it gives me INSTANT volume. Love love looooove this product.

The packaging is also pretty adorable & the smell makes me wanna eat it haha.. Like I said, I've had it for over a year now and I'm still using it every 3 days!!! Will repurchase as soon as I run out!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by coffeedrinker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pro- awesome dry shampoo for blondes, great to use to help minimize roots; absorbs oil and stretches out my washings about three days

Cons- the lemon smell is a little too lemony- i feel like after a couple days my hair smells like lemon cleaner; the bottle that it comes in, while nicely shaped doesn't have a firm cap. It's not convenient to travel with, because I wind up spilling it in the inside of my bag. I wish it had a better packaging and smells like something closer to other hair products.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by HOPI87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favorite dry shampoo!!! I love the smell, and especially the fact that it works like it supposed to and adds volume. And the product lasts a LONG time...always a plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by silverbrook

For me, this product is an indispensable part of my regimen. It lasts a LOT longer than any aerosol product, and it's very easy to control the amount that you use so I never end up with ashy-looking hair. I have black hair, for reference. This is great for freshening up my bangs, which tend to get oily quickly. I also use this to alternate days with washing my hair. I absolutely, absolutely love this. I'm not sure why it only has a 3.7 rating. The small bottle has lasted me for months and I use it all the time! It's the best dry shampoo I've ever used; maybe I just really don't like the fact that the aerosol sprays last about 1 week and die and the huge bottles are impossible to carry around.

I will purchase this for life. Can't say that for many of my products.