October 25, 2014 | 1953 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sephora - Eye make-up remover

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by NMira

I really like this make-up remover. I find that the price is reasonable and it does its job. The only issue I have with this product is when I try to take off my mascara. It usually takes some effort and sometimes scrubbing but overall I like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this makeup remover. It's not oily which I really appreciate. and it removes eye makup really well.. I also like the small whole where the product come out of.. (lol) it doesn't ozz out like with a flip cap since it's a thin watery liquid and the cap is a screw top. I like it!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Sabastien

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the worst eye makeup removers I have tried. I will not buy this again, I'm going back to sephora to exchange it for another brand. I was kind and gave it one lippie because it did remove my eyeshadow. But as for my eyeliner and mascara? Not even close.... I lost a few lashes trying :( . It didn't burn like some reviewers said, but it didn't remove all my makeup. If you are considering purchase, make sure you can return it if it doesn't work.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by uglybeautiful

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am not one to throw away a product just because it doesn't work for me. Makeup is a luxury and so I will try my darn hardest to make the best out of bad (or not as good as expected) product. That is why I go around the house with frost brownish lipstick on acting as lip balm but that is a whole different story.
However this eye makeup remover is too much for me. I keep trying to use it up but everytime I do, I just want to throw it in the bin and I may as well do it when I finish this review and I am upset enough, What good is an eye makeup remover that doesn't remove makeup that well and that burns your eyes? I am not talking about stinging, I am talking about BURNING. I have been putting tons of crap on my eyelids and eyelashes over the years and I am nearly numb up there but this hurts! Everytime I use it, I start tearing up like a child just to end up crying my eyes out as if I was watching The English Patient!
Too many lines and too much of a joyful tone in this review for a product that is extremely poorly formulated. We are talking about eyes, people, don't use anything harmful like this eye makeup remover near them.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by wmhfnrzu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this because some reviewer in last December's Seventeen mag said that amongst 3 of the eye makeup removers she tested (can't remember the other two) the Sephora Instant Eye Makeup Remover was the best - helping in removing even her stubborn, waterproof mascara. My Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover had just seen it's last few hours of daylight so I decided to get the one recommended. The bottle is pretty enough (it's not the one in the picture thought - this one was probably redesigned to counter falling sales - it was a simple, clear plastic bottle and the remover was a pretty shade of azure blue - plus the suave French on the bottle was a little alluring. I was quite happy paying S$15 in Singapore (which equates to US$12) for it ... until I used it. Well, needless to say it was completely useless. Did a gritty job of removing my Revlon Colorstay eyeliner and it took forever! It stinged a little but all removers sting so that was no biggie. I just couldn't believe how utterly useless the thing was - even after 7 slow, agonizing wipes I still had eyeliner on. Thank God I don't use waterproof mascara or I'd probably spend the entire night removing my eye makeup. Seriously guys - with S$15, you can get a much better remover.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this on my lids today because I asked for a tutorial. It burned my eyes so much, I lost my composure and started crying uncontrollably! Not cool! How can I remove my eyeliner in the inner rim when it stings?! Sigh... I think I'll stick to clinique's remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by basicave

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't see one for the WATERPROOF eye make up remover. I'm writing this review for the waterproof version, which is the one in two layers you shake to mix before using. I am on my second bottle now, a big bottle, first I tried the smaller bottle to see how i would like it and I Loved it. I have two mascaras that are pretty tough that I can wear swimming without running and this eye make up remover removes it with ease. I just put a little on a cotton ball, place it over my eye for about 15 seconds and gently rub off the make up. It melts away like butter.
I find this to be comparable to the Lancome bifacil eye make up remover which I also love but was looking for a cheaper alternative for.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by brigidemaher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this product, in the WATERPROOF version is fantastic. The non-waterproof formula is not so effective. It barely removes thick mascara or eye make up. I tried both and would not buy the non-waterproof again but the waterproof is a winner. One tip, as the waterproof is an oil/water mix, shake it well before use! No more panda eyes!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by purplerain71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this because of rave review at sephora website, so I gave it a try. It did not remove my waterproof mascara very well. Caused some tiny zits around my eyes. No thanks, will not repurchase. I am going back to my fave from body shop gentle eye remover, it performs better job. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferla32

Horrible stuff. Doesn't do a good job at removing eye makeup (really have to rub...who wants to do that?), and it does burn. Bad residue, as well. And the packaging is not good- the tiny hole has to be shaken a couple times to get any product out. Went back to Neutrogena...no bad feelings there!