October 1, 2014 | 1338 users online

Polishes - OPI - Grand Central Carnation

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2007 1:14:00 PM More reviews by tonia617

I love this color.
It's a wine/ pink color and I see some silver shimmer in it. I have bought this two times already. It works well with my cool skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2006 6:28:00 PM More reviews by josiecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Medium dusty rose/mauve with a touch of silvery shimmer. I find myself reaching for this shade fairly often. Looks beautiful on fingers or toes and I think it would be flattering to any skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2006 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Mel_C_home

This is a gem of a shade that everyone should have. Its a beautiful shimmery rose with just a hint of mauve to soften the color. In the sunlight, you can really see the sparkle of this shade. I'm cool/neutral toned and this looks great on me. Its also one of those shades that can be worn year 'round for any occasion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2006 5:36:00 PM More reviews by emalc

Very nice color!! GCC is an opaque, deep rose with silver shimmer that adds a lot of shine to the finish. Very nice on nails, and would be an amazing lipglass color!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2005 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Cat1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Grand Central Carnation is a medium, reddish pink rose with silver shimmer and violet micro-shimmer (to my eye the violet micro-shimmer is only visible in bright sunlight). This shade really comes to life in the sunlight, where the shimmer sparkles/flashes silver and violet. It's nothing over-the-top or garish though. This is a very pretty color that's suitable for any season.
continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2005 11:00:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is from the N.Y Collection year? This is one of thier OPI classics still, so I guess this sells pretty well for them. This is a med-dark dusty rose with a silver pearlescent glitter. I am a cool skintone, so this an amazing color that compliments my pale skincolor well. I will buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2005 6:05:00 PM More reviews by sooiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really pretty medium pink with lots of silver shimmer. Went on very smoothly for me. A perfect spring color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2005 12:51:00 AM More reviews by randiu

This is a muted rose-fuschia on me with a slight purplish undertone. It seems to have a silvery shimmer in the bottle, but that didn't really show up for me on my nails. Pretty colour, and I can't stop staring at my nails! It's a HG shade for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2005 11:27:00 PM More reviews by kandy_rocks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Grand Central Carnation is a beautiful Cool-toned rosie mauve with silver shimmer. Not frosty in any way and not glittery as I saw mentioned below. At least my bottle is not. It's that perfect silver foil look that I adore. I love this shade for both toes & tips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2004 4:45:00 PM More reviews by kbb2008

Beautiful! Gorgeous just slightly sparkly reddish-pinkish-rose. I don't normally go this dark on my hands, but this is lovely (although next time, I'll probably try it on my toes). Got complimented by my mom on the shade too. :)