Olay Complete All Day Moisturize Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 2/5/2013 11:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I go back to this moisturiser again and again. Every now and again I feel that I should be investing more in a "higher quality" day moisturiser (because my skin has always had a problem with dryness/flakiness in winter) however, I have yet to find a day moisturiser which is as reliable a sthis good old olay one!

I wear foundation every day. This moisturiser provides an excellent base for makeup. I don't find it too greasy/heavy/thick like some other cheaper moisturisers I've tried.
I don't find that my makeup starts to clump with the moisturiser and flake off my face in tiny little lumps. (This happened to me with a l'oreal day cream which I threw away immediately!!).

I love that it has SPF as I feel I'm doing my skin a favour (not that I need worry to much considering we don't get much sunshine in Dublin!!)

I like that it is fairly cheap. It's a bit less than 10 in my local boots.

It's my go-to daily moisturiser! :)

on 11/29/2012 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was too heavy for my oily skin... I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who has oily skin. It probably would have broken me out too, since my skin is really sensitive, but I only tried it for one day so I don't know.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG moisturizer. This just perfectly agrees with my skin. Just the right amount of moisture, protection, and it never makes me look shiny/oily. I use it year-round. I've tried other moisturizers, and I always come back to this. Highly recommend.

on 10/18/2012 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Not a fan of this product, I think I am just too oily for it, I ended up looking super greasy after an hour of applying it. Kept using it for a few weeks hoping my skin would adjust but it never did. Gave it a 3 because I didn't break out at all and it would probably be great for someone with normal to dry skin. Would not repurchase.

on 9/22/2012 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My skin is VERY picky. I have been using this moisturizer for years now because it is the only thing I have found that works well for my skin.
I would like to find a moisturizer with higher SPF but I just can't go wrong when it comes to Olay Sensitive with SPF 15. This is definitely a staple when it comes to my day-to-day beauty routine! I recommend everyone try it...

on 8/25/2012 2:59:00 AM

This is a dependable, no-frills moisturizer. I use it on days I'm just sitting around the house or stepping out for a quick errand run. It's light, not too oily, has a zinc based SPF, doesn't smell, and comes in a bottle that lasts quite a while.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love my olay active hydrating cream, but wanted to try something new that had spf, so I picked this up.

Pros:
- absorbs into skin really quick
- dries to a matte finish
- perfect for using under foundation
- has SPF
- no crazy, overpowering scent

Cons:
- clogged my pores
- felt a bit thick
-made me breakout!!!

Overall, I will not repurchase this product. I'm going back to my active hydrating cream and I'm just gonna apply sunscreen over.

on 8/16/2012 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i have oily acne prone skin, and this is what my dermatologist recommended me. i gave it a go... and love it ! i've been repurchasing this for a few years now, and havent gotten anything else. it doesn't make me break out. i dont use this at night, just during the day. a little goes a long way ladies so dont grab a lot! only sad part is, is that they changed the packaging to a jar. i loved the bottle way better. but other than that i ADORE this stuff!

on 8/12/2012 3:29:00 PM

I always go back to this cream. I wish i would do a little more for my fine lines and pores and that it would be les sticky on my face. But it doesn't irritate my skin and has good spf, so after several years of using it I am still quite pleased with it.

on 7/21/2012 4:52:00 PM

I have been using the Target (Up & Up) knock-off of this for about three years. My skin is very prone to break-outs, and this has not broken me out. Make-up applies smoothly over it. And it does moisturize; it does protect the skin from burns. Light formula that absorbs quickly.

Popular Moisturizers