December 22, 2014 | 1823 users online

Foundations - Beauticontrol - Wet/Dry Compact

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2006 1:12:00 PM More reviews by bootsbeme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this powder! I have been using mineral foundations for so long that I was reluctant to try anything else. This powder is less messy, gives better coverage and lasts all day than the minerals. It also is only one step instead of two (finishing powder) which is essential for a busy mom of 2. I use this with a large kabuki brush for the perfect flawless finish. I am sry/senstive and find that this does not dry out my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2006 9:05:00 PM More reviews by train2stayfit

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never used this foundation until I started selling BeautiControl. It is great. It doesn't show wrinkles and creases like Bare Essentials does. I tried using it wet once and didn't care for it. Dry is so easy to apply and you get a flawless look. You can't go wrong. If you mess up just touch up!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2006 9:55:00 PM More reviews by augulala

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've used this since it first came out. I will not use any other base powder. I do hate how the color names change so often!!! I can't even tell you what I am right now. I'll know soon, because I'm almost out. I use mine dry, and have only on occasion used it wet. I don't have a problem with it caking, or running.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2006 7:25:00 PM More reviews by leiradent

Great quality product. I use mine usually wet for a flawless look and dry when in a rush. It stays all day long on and I don't get that 3:00 pm shine on my face. I loooove it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2005 11:32:00 PM More reviews by back2happiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this foundation. I have had trouble finding a foundation lately and this one is great for a quick application and just enough coverage. And it does smell great like the previous poster stated. It almost smells like candy. It goes great over the Extra Help concealer for a non cakey look.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2005 11:01:00 AM More reviews by shortsassyone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I will use this for the rest of my life, I think. It goes on super super fast and covers well without looking heavy. I like the smell of it, too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2005 7:19:00 PM More reviews by styrch

I've seen this product look great on people and I've seen it on me (it only looks ok). Based on what I've seen it do I give it a good rating. I haven't used it much. I still prefer my cream Victoria's Secret foundation to this one, but it's nice if you want something that will go on fast.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2005 6:20:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Like jetta I use this when I'm running short on time. Good coverage and ok for my super oily skin. Don't like it enough to repurchase. Prefer Mary Kay's cream to powder foundation over Beauticontrol's. UPDATE: This has been my 'go to' foundation for the summer. Close to HG status.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2004 8:35:00 AM More reviews by jetta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very oily skin that is also acne-prone. This product controls oil/shine well and didn't break me out. I use this when I am in a hurry and literally need something to slap on my face and go. This stuff is great for that because the application is so easy. I love the sponge the compact comes with! I've only applied it dry and it gives me pretty good coverage. I wear Buff and am usually the second lightest color in foundation shades and have yellow undertones. I'd buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2004 2:09:00 PM More reviews by TrishaLynn

I got this in a swap in Alabaster. Too light for my pale complexion. I wasn't impressed with this foundation. I tried it both wet and dry. I swapped it away. The search continues...