November 23, 2014 | 1130 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Malt Shake

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 4:16:00 AM More reviews by meowaddict

Nice natural lip color, nice gloss and just a hint of sparkle, compact, cheap, a little sticky, smells nice and sweet! I LOVE this gloss, and you don't need too much to get glossy lips! Perfect!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by marmaladecat

I'm in a real minority, but unfortunately this did not work for me. Firstly, I really disliked the smell-very overpowering and reminded me of fermenting fruit! Pretty much straight after applying the gloss, my lips began to smart a bit. I left the gloss on for about half an hour thinking maybe it was just temporary, but I ended up having to remove it because my lips just felt quite irritated. I tried the gloss again after a few days and the same thing happened, so there is definitely something in this which my skin does not like. I found the gloss very drying as well.

Such a shame as I LOVED the colour of this gloss on my lips (very much a 'my lips but better' shade) and it stays put for a long time. I just can't wear it :( Needless to say, no to a re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Veronika138

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love these!!! This is one of my elfs fav products !
I'm sure everyone has tried these. The maltshake is pretty for any skin tone seems like. The product is thick so it does last a long time and is super glossy. The price is amazing and you get alot of product.

Not so sure about the ingredients. Elf usually puts bunch of crap in their products. But I guess you Can't ask for much ...
Dirt cheap ...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by shakeyourhips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Truly a "my lips but better" shade. I believe the color you get is true to what you see in the tube. Smooth consistency, not overly sticky. Could do without the awful grape smell, but it won't stop me from repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by erinjmt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I would describe this color as chocolate berry. The texture is excellent, a pure glossy gloss that gives a gorgeous tint to the lip. It smells and tastes delicious.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by sassysnark

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is fabulous gloss and at a super price. Unfortunately it is in the worst tube ever made! The applicator part of the tube separates from the body of the tube and the gloss leaks out...every time! I bought a 5 pack of these glosses and yup, every one...same thing. Leaked inside one of my nice purses and made a big mess. So disappointing because the gloss itself is really great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by rxhope2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this lip gloss. I got a 5 pack of these glosses and this is my absolute FAVORITE shade! It gives a hint of color and it's a perfect match for my lips. Texture is great, not too sticky. And it's only $1!!! I'm definitely stocking up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

E.L.F. Super Glossy Lip Shine / Malt Shake is a beautiful, sheer neutral shade with the right amount of shine, minimal stickiness in an easy to use squeeze applicator. I am in love with the formulation! Of the ELF products I've tried this is one of my favorites. I plan to get back ups:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great MLBB color, can throw this on with most makeup looks, and nice for the summer because of the SPF. This is probably my favorite of the super glossy lip shines.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

My friend got this for me a long time ago with some other makeup related things. I like the colour of this gloss, basically a nude for me as the shade matches almost with my natural lip colour when applied. They aren't very pigmented, and come off on the sheer side. Adds a nice shine, has a sweet vanilla scent and doesn't irritate my lips. A good one to use for everyday.