Everyday Minerals Natural Blush

3.8

Not tested on animals

This blush just doesn't do anything for me. All it does is add unnatural looking shimmer. I love everyday minerals, but this blush just doesn't do it for me.

I'm pretty pale and this does not really show up on me. It gives a slight sheen, but I wouldn't really call it a blush. It works pretty well as a finishing powder, if you don't mind a little sparkle.

on 10/6/2008 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

On my NC 35 yellow-beige skin, the appearance of light pink in the jar doesn't even registered. A trace of shimmer remained, subtle & not overwhelmed. It has less shimmery than Pearl pick-me-up.
I often look for product that has double performance (eg. EM's Viki's Radian Creation); & this blush adds another layer of product that only does half the job.

on 10/5/2008 12:10:00 AM

Not dark enough to be any kind of blush or contouring colour on me (and I'm as fair as they come!), but not shimmery enough to provide real highlighting, all I can really say about this is that it's useful to add to a too-dark blush or bronzer -- it's less chalky than Light Pink, for that purpose. I wouldn't bother to buy it again. It's an all right eyeshadow base...? Meh.

on 9/29/2008 7:29:00 PM

I'm just not impressed with this blush. Thankfully, I got it as part of the free sample offer and didn't pay for it, otherwise I would have been more disappointed.

In the pot, Natural looks like a very pale, shimmery pink with a touch of tan. On me, I see no color pay off, just shimmer, and I'm pale (MAC NW15-NW20), so it's not a case of my coloring being too dark to showcase the color properly. Granted, I didn't expect this to be obvious, since it's described as being "ideal for...those no-makeup days" and that's what I wanted, but I get nothing other than a dusting of shimmer.

I'm not a huge fan of very shimmery things but was open to the idea that this could make me look healthy and rested. Unfortunately, it didn't do either of those things. Maybe if it added some color to my cheeks it would be a different story.

on 9/16/2008 5:40:00 PM

RIS again. I really wanted to love this colour but I only like it.

Why? First of all, it was really too shimmery. I liked Siesta and that had shimmer but Natural was almost overkill. Secondly, it was too light. Swatched on my arm, it looked like a very light lavender colour but on my cheeks, it's anything but.

Wish EDM had made something slightly more coral and matte for a Natural blush.

on 8/10/2008 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great all over face color. I also love to use it as a highlight color for my cheeks and eyes. Natural is a nude pink color and it really gives a great glow. I don't think that it would work to good as a blush but as a high light this color works great or just on days that you don't want to wear blush apply this.

on 7/23/2008 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Okay so I bought this thinking it would have alittle more color than it actually does. In the package it looks like a very light pink. But when applied to cheeks it only gives it subtle shimmers (not glow). I guess you can use it as a highlighter, but I prefer highlighters that are pink and glowy not shimmery.

on 7/14/2008 3:16:00 AM

I love this blush. I have very pale skin, and this blush is very subtle. I think people with darker skin would be dissatisfied with this blush. It doesn't have a very shimmery appearance on my skin, just a soft glowy look. Definitely my favorite blush. My only complaint about it is the packaging is not well made. Even so, it's still a great blush.

on 6/20/2008 4:56:00 PM

Pale pink shimmery highlighter/blush. Shimmer is quite obvious, at least in direct sunlight, but not over the top (bear in mind that I have dry skin so I don't have to worry about looking oily though). On my fair but not extremely fair skin it barely shows up, but I haven't tried packing it on for better color payout. I didn't find it special in any way so I won't repurchase it. Besides, there are many fabulous highlighters out there so I'm rather picky ;)

Popular Blush Products