Bath and Body Works Tropical Passionfruit body lotion

4.2

on 6/11/2007 4:27:00 PM

I purchased this fragrance in the body cream during BBW's semi-annual, and fell in love with the scent. I love anything fruity smelling, and this is a perfect combination of apricot, papaya and coconut. A bit strong, so I don't pair it with a perfume, but it's the perfect exotic scent for summer! The body cream is also a great moisturizer!

on 4/18/2007 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I actually bought this as part of my roommate's birthday gift and then ended up getting a bottle from my Secret Santa at work! We decided that it reminded us a bit of the smell of Tropical Skittles or Starburts, but with less of an obvious candy smell. It's a sweet, light scent that is great for spring/summer. The lotion itself is decent, as are most of the lotions from B&BW. Blends well with other similar fruity fragrances without being overpowering.

on 4/3/2007 2:41:00 PM

A lovely blend of everything exotic. Tropical citrus mingles with sweet coconut and creates a beautiful scent that feels like a vacation. I absolutely love the cream- it's super moisturizing and not too over-powering, but strong enough that you don't have to layer it with sprays. Will continue to purchase!

on 1/19/2007 2:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Mmmm, this lotion smells so good! According to Bath and Body Works, the scent is a blend of apricot nectar, exotic papaya, and coconut cream. It actually reminds me of fruit punch. It's the perfect lotion for summer.

this is truely a yummy, and fruity scent, perfect for summer. The lotion moisturizes well, without being tomheavy and he scent is a bit like tropical fruit salad. It is the perfect scent for summer overall.

on 8/12/2006 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Every summer, BBW comes out with new scents and I normally never find one that I love. I have to say, I LOVE this. By accident, I picked up the shimmer lotion but either way, I'm not complaining. In the summer, I tend to gravitate towards sharper and frutier concoctions. While it's supposed to smell like "apricot nectar, exotic papaya, and coconut cream", I can smell citrus and mango undertones. I need to go back to BBW to purchase as much of this collection in case it's just LE.

Smells good in the bottle but when it dries down not so good. WAY too strong

on 7/7/2006 6:18:00 PM

A have a wee botle of this lotion. A perfect pick-me-up for my hands in the summer!

on 6/19/2006 10:37:00 AM

This is a new scent for BBW and I bought a small bottle of the lotion. This is the juiciest tartest passionfruit lotion I have ever smelled. I love the scent and my husband actually commented on it. It is perfect for summer. It is like the other BBW lotions as far as moisturizing, which I find to be a tad too thick for the hottest days of summer and too thin for the coldest days of winter but overall a great lotion. The lasting power is great on this one.

is this a newer fragrance? i've never heard or seen this one before. i checked it out and fell in love with it. it's a summery fragrance and is tropical, but i also smell apple and grape fragrances in it. it's a really nice scent.