September 17, 2014 | 1997 users online

Conditioner - Trader Joe's - Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by thereisalwayshope

So far, this is probably the best co-wash I have used. I love it. Detangles, moisturizes, and leaves hair very clean.

I have it as a rinse out conditioner and also works wonders. I would recommend this to all hair types, but especially the drier types. Superior moisture!

UPDATE!!!!! THEY RUINED IT! They added a crap ton of SILICONE and i will no longer use it anymore. I do not know why that did that.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by CarbonaNotGlue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow, this is the shocking beauty find of the year! I have color-treated hair, and I'm still trying to find my ultimate conditioner. The best I'd found up to now was Pravana Color Ensure, which costs $13 for a 10.1 oz. bottle. But this stuff is just as good -- maybe better -- and it costs $2.99 for 16 oz!

Fantastic slip, very light smell (which I like), and just all around awesome. The shampoo is good too, and they're both sulfate- and silicone-free. And of course you can't beat the price! If you co-wash, go get this right now. It really is as good as people say.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by nanamisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a review for the original formula, I have since read that they changed the formula to add silicones. I do not know how the new product works but I avoid silicones because they break me out. The old formula was fantastic and I'm very sad to see it go...

Original review: i dont like this much as a conditioner because i found it, well, not very conditioning on my very dry ends. yet i rated it five lippies because i love this as a shampoo! i used to color my hair very bright colors that fade fast, yet my scalp is naturally extremely EXTREMELY oily..that poses an issue with fading from washing every day which i have to. i dont remember what made me use this as a shampoo but it is the best for preventing hair color fade. what you do is take some and massage into scalp very well. obviously it wont foam. the oils in this will bind to your scalp oils but you need to give it at *least* 3-5 minutes. i basically apply when i hop in and rinse right before i get out. hair is perfectly clean with no shampoo needed :) try it and thank me later!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by laurenbtr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this conditioner. If you comb it in and leave it for like 5 minutes, your hair will be ultra-soft. Sometimes I try to not fully wash out what's left on the ends of my hair, which makes it feel softer when it's dried too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 5:19:00 AM More reviews by carissytine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just started using this conditioner a week ago, and so far I love it. I don't need a lot to keep my naturally straight, fine hair moisturized, and it smells so good. I find that because of my hair type, a lot of conditioners will make my hair feel heavy or look greasy, but this conditioner is so light-weight, yet makes my hair so soft! It is also very inexpensive @ $3 per bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by keilexandra

I rarely write product reviews, especially to praise rather than to complain. When it comes to hair, I'm extremely low-maintenance: I have naturally straight, typical Asian hair that I keep very long (waist length). I use a prescription shampoo for my scalp and random/cheap conditioners for the length.. but I washed my hair two nights ago with this TJ conditioner, which someone had recommended to me, and I can't stop touching my hair! It feels silky soft and smooth, as if I'd had it professionally blown out. Actually, I had let it air-dry for an hour and then slept on it while still damp, producing some first-day frizziness (due to my extreme laziness, I take night showers and hate to blow-dry) and second-day perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by mskittenmittens

I have found my HG conditioner! This is a light conditioner that doesn't weigh my hair down, yet gives it a soft and silky texture. My hair has always been smooth and straight, but I don't naturally have shininess, moisture, or body. This conditioner provides all of my hair needs. I also love the packaging- it's a sleek bottle that, if lightly squeezed, delicately releases product in thin ribbons. And this product is $3 for a pound! The only issue I have with this product are the parabens, but those are at the very end of the ingredients anyway, so there's not much of the parabens compared to the other good stuff in this product that makes my hair look and feel so good. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner. I have quite thick hair and this conditioner makes my hair soft, shiny and clean. I use the conditioner alone....i.e. no shampoo before co. I use shikakai to wash my hair and the TJ Nourish conditioner as a finishing touch.

One bad thing is the presence of parabens in this conditioner. Wish Tj can fix that by using an alternative natural preserving agent :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by stephimr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great Product. At first I felt that it wasn't anything special, but then I realized that I was expecting too much from it. It conditions with natural ingredients and it cleanses well if you are a co-washer(conditioner only). No silicones no harsh ingredients it provides a simple condition and maintains healthy hair. A true staple of mine. Now for deep conditioning or a moisturizing treatment, I would have to say that it just wasn't meant to be that. I love the thickness of it- not like pudding but it doesn't run at all- just perfect enough to distribute. However, if you detangle your hair in the shower then you MAY want a product with more slip. Anyhow, great product. Daily/weekly conditioner not for deep conditioning MAY OR MAY NOT be a great detangler but well worth it, especially considering it's like $2.99 at Trader Joe's so if you live near one go ahead and try it because even if you don't like it you won't be pissed that you did. I've spent more money on candy!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by kiimii82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried plenty of shampoos and conditions from the low end to high end range and this stuff amazed me! I use both the Nourish Shampoo and conditioner for the first time today and I cannot stop touching my hair! Even after just one use, my hair is shiny, bouncy and silky. Usually, my hair is a little frizzy and dry. The smell is botanical in a very refreshing way and does not linger. I really cannot believe it's only $3! LOVE THIS STUFF!