April 17, 2014 | 1804 users online

Conditioner - Trader Joe's - Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by laurenbtr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this conditioner. If you comb it in and leave it for like 5 minutes, your hair will be ultra-soft. Sometimes I try to not fully wash out what's left on the ends of my hair, which makes it feel softer when it's dried too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 5:19:00 AM More reviews by carissytine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just started using this conditioner a week ago, and so far I love it. I don't need a lot to keep my naturally straight, fine hair moisturized, and it smells so good. I find that because of my hair type, a lot of conditioners will make my hair feel heavy or look greasy, but this conditioner is so light-weight, yet makes my hair so soft! It is also very inexpensive @ $3 per bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by keilexandra

I rarely write product reviews, especially to praise rather than to complain. When it comes to hair, I'm extremely low-maintenance: I have naturally straight, typical Asian hair that I keep very long (waist length). I use a prescription shampoo for my scalp and random/cheap conditioners for the length.. but I washed my hair two nights ago with this TJ conditioner, which someone had recommended to me, and I can't stop touching my hair! It feels silky soft and smooth, as if I'd had it professionally blown out. Actually, I had let it air-dry for an hour and then slept on it while still damp, producing some first-day frizziness (due to my extreme laziness, I take night showers and hate to blow-dry) and second-day perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by mskittenmittens

I have found my HG conditioner! This is a light conditioner that doesn't weigh my hair down, yet gives it a soft and silky texture. My hair has always been smooth and straight, but I don't naturally have shininess, moisture, or body. This conditioner provides all of my hair needs. I also love the packaging- it's a sleek bottle that, if lightly squeezed, delicately releases product in thin ribbons. And this product is $3 for a pound! The only issue I have with this product are the parabens, but those are at the very end of the ingredients anyway, so there's not much of the parabens compared to the other good stuff in this product that makes my hair look and feel so good. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner. I have quite thick hair and this conditioner makes my hair soft, shiny and clean. I use the conditioner alone....i.e. no shampoo before co. I use shikakai to wash my hair and the TJ Nourish conditioner as a finishing touch.

One bad thing is the presence of parabens in this conditioner. Wish Tj can fix that by using an alternative natural preserving agent :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by stephimr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great Product. At first I felt that it wasn't anything special, but then I realized that I was expecting too much from it. It conditions with natural ingredients and it cleanses well if you are a co-washer(conditioner only). No silicones no harsh ingredients it provides a simple condition and maintains healthy hair. A true staple of mine. Now for deep conditioning or a moisturizing treatment, I would have to say that it just wasn't meant to be that. I love the thickness of it- not like pudding but it doesn't run at all- just perfect enough to distribute. However, if you detangle your hair in the shower then you MAY want a product with more slip. Anyhow, great product. Daily/weekly conditioner not for deep conditioning MAY OR MAY NOT be a great detangler but well worth it, especially considering it's like $2.99 at Trader Joe's so if you live near one go ahead and try it because even if you don't like it you won't be pissed that you did. I've spent more money on candy!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by kiimii82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried plenty of shampoos and conditions from the low end to high end range and this stuff amazed me! I use both the Nourish Shampoo and conditioner for the first time today and I cannot stop touching my hair! Even after just one use, my hair is shiny, bouncy and silky. Usually, my hair is a little frizzy and dry. The smell is botanical in a very refreshing way and does not linger. I really cannot believe it's only $3! LOVE THIS STUFF!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by everitt4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'd really like to give 3.5 stars. I'm amazed that a $3 conditioner from TJs is comparable to most other moisturizing conditioners that cost 5x this. Smells good, feels nice and thick going on, and smooth right after. With a leave-in conditioner or serum, my hair is pretty happy, although still frizzes a bit.
My favorite is still Matrix sleek. But wow, for those times you run out, this is great. If I straighten my hair again, this will be my go-to conditioner. For now, with the frizzies, I'll stick to something a little more smoothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by PinkMademoiselle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite conditioner of all time. I really love this stuff, it moisturizes without weighing hair down and leaves my fine, wavy hair soft and frizz-free. The best part is that it costs about 3 bucks. Although I can't say the same about the shampoo, I would definitely recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by cocoreena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i can't believe i am writing a review after just one use, but this conditioner (and shampoo) is awesome!!! my hair felt like silk after a light towel dry and to top it off my hubby walked into the house 30 minutes into my air-dry and complimented me on how pretty my hair looked. i made a mad dash for the mirror and sure enough, my curls/waves were pronounced and beautiful. love it!