October 23, 2014 | 1859 users online

Treatments - Creative Nail Design - Cuticle Eraser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by esmeralda1977

This product is just fantastic and a brilliant timesaver. In my opinion, the key to good looking hands is soft skin around the nails. To achieve this, I had to reapply handcream at least twice a day and I hated how I had to wait for the cream to sink in before I could work with them again. This stuff solved this problem so fast within 1-2 days! It really literally erases my old dry cuticles and the hard skin around the nails and makes my hands look perfectly manicured. I am so glad I found this fast working convenient cream because I always hated how I had to redo my manicure although my nailpolish still looked alright. The return of the cuticle is over! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by lisaxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love what this does for my cuticles!! On the other hand, I'm not too fond of the smell. To me, it smells like the Smarties candy. I never really liked that candy, so I see why I don't like it.
The price wasn't bad. I wouldn't pay the $11 at Ulta. But $5 at a supply store is a pretty good deal to me.
I didn't like the nozzle that this came with. I wish the tip was rounded off, like the Poshe cuticle cream I had.

Other than that, no complaints here! I love it. Hope this helps someone.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2011 8:22:00 AM More reviews by swedgal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do not have particularly problematic cuticles but if I do not moistirize them for just one day they get dry and become more visible. I have tried a few cuticle oils and even if I found some favourite (OPI avoplex, Jessica Pehomenon oil and Scratch Nail Food are the best ever for me!) I still am searching for something that can reduce the growth of my cuticles and the idea of an "eraser" sounded quite good to me.
Unfortunately this product has been quite a disappointment, it sinks in the cuticle quickly and I do not need to rub in for hours but it does nothing in order to reduce the appearance of cuticles or even keep them moist. I used it a couple of time with my Jessica oil and it seems to work better but I am quite sure I won't buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by missyd915

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this based on the great reviews here and have been applying it about twice a day since and i must admit it doesn't appear to be making much of a visible difference to my cuticles, plus the smell is a bit funky. I don't think i'll be repurchasing, I'll either just stick to my qtica or try the poshe aha cream next.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by maiw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm sad to say this didn't quite work for me. Cuticle removers weren't getting the job done (Blue Cross and CND Cuticle Remover) so I was excited to try this out after reading the reviews. What I was looking for in this product was the "no-cuticle" effect that my nail idols have (Scrangie, Lacquerized., etc.). Based on the product's name and everyone's reviews, I thought this would be a strong contender. However, after weeks of using Cuticle Eraser twice a day (once in the morning after I shower, and once at night before going to bed), I still had visible cuticles. The only time this worked for me was when I trimmed the cuticles on one of my fingers (Yes, just one. I promise!) and the Cuticle Eraser slowed down the cuticle growth on that one finger. Even though this barely worked for me, I will repurchase once my tube runs out because this does a damn good job at moisturizing my cuticles, and even more so when combined with Solar Oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Reyyanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! I'm actually kicking myself for not buying this sooner. Its a brilliant product that I probably will continue to use for a very long time. My cuticles really weren't very pretty until I started to use this. It has quite an odd smell to it but its a good odd. The tube it comes in is as brilliant as the product its self as you dont end up wasting any product when squeezing it out of the tube. I decided to buy the bigger one and even that isnt as big as I thought it would be, so I'm glad I made that decision.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this stuff is pretty good. I feel like I have tried quite a few things for my disgusting cuticles...to no avail. This stuff, if used regularly (which is my problem), works well. It has a nice, light scent (the apricot oil, I believe), and if you can put aside some time to put this one, and just hand around not using your hands much, your cuticles will look better in the morning (or whenever you get up, for you 3rd shift folks).

It's maybe a little spendy for what you get, .5 oz. But, you don't need a lot when using it, and it has a small nozzle at the top for good quantity control. I believe I bought this at ULTA for around $10-12.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Retromom104

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Based on the other reviews, this stuff might do the job but HOW DO YOU GET OVER THE SMELL! Sorry to be blunt, but to me, it smells like pee. Yuck! I will stick with Poshe which actually smells pleasant and fruity instead of having toilet hands.

Did I mention it's chuck full of about half a dozen different paraben ingredients. It's completely loaded with them!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by aporcupine

Just like my face, my cuticles really do need AHA!

I've tried Burt's Bee's Lemon Butter Cream and CND's Solar Oil-- both products which I am quite satisfied with-- but what's missing really is the exfoliating factor of Cuticle Eraser. It really takes care of the white, gunky whatever stuff surrounding the cuticles; it's something a cuticle moisturizer can not just simply address. I also like the packaging, the tip of the tube is pointy and narrow, giving you real control where you want to put the cream and how much. Love, love, love this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Milena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of my nailcare HGs. It's a cream with AHAs that gently exfoliates and moisturizes the cuticle area. The directions say to apply it nightly, but I use it up to three times a day without any problems. For extra moisture, I apply CND Solar Oil over this during the day and a rich cuticle cream at night (right now I'm using LUSH Lemony Flutter) to keep my nails looking their very best.