December 22, 2014 | 1614 users online

Samples - Everyday Minerals - Free Sample Makeup Kit [DISCONTINUED/REPLACED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 2:32:00 AM More reviews by pampam31

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm still waiting for my sample kit (since I only ordered it yesterday) but let me just say that this kit is awesome! There's no charge except for the postage & handling and it's great that you get three foundations (so you can figure out which colour is for you), a blush and a concealer!

My friend gave me her Buttered Tan sample and it's lasted me for soooo long! Plus, there's no limit on how many you can buy (there is however a 1 sample kit per order, but you can order three in three seperate transactions!)

I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Kastilia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I liked getting this because it made me feel like the company has nothing to hide. I have told many friends about this, and they have ordered these as well and loved the products. Thanks Everydayminerals :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 2:51:00 AM More reviews by SugaryMimi

i also loooooove this!!! what a great company EDM is!
you can choose your foundation among variety of sample foundations. i found myself fit the color named"Golden Medium" on the third time's order of sample kit. thanks to EDM, i really feel grateful about this kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Kay789

Loooooooooove this! I think it really shows that they believe in their products and I was able to try so many new colours because of it. After that, I went back and purchased more. I love that EDM does that, it's one of the only companies out there who has it and I think it really differentiates them from their competitors. After my first free sample size trial, I was hooked ever since and I have ordered so much. Smart marketing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by spamdy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Such a fabulous concept having free samples, and only having to pay for the shipping costs. I live in Australia and the shipping cost probably under AUD$10 but completely worth it. The samples are decent sized (although it's a little hard to get enough product out of the tiny jars) , and the choice of 3 foundations, a concealer and blush allows you to test the colours before you purchase a full sized one. Great product will recommend to friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by gosh_grace

i am so happy everyday minerals offers this, it's a great way to test out there products. you get a blush, three foundations, and a concealer which is free plus shipping and handeling which comes out to around $4.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

I am so excited!!!! I just ordered this after the great reviews on here. You get 3 samples of foundation, 1 concealer, and 1 blush and all you pay for is $3 in s/h. I will review the items once I receive them, but I am so stoked to get these in.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by nomihappy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad they had this. The first time I ordered, I got shades that were WAYYYY too dark for me. Unlike Lumiere, you're allowed to order these samples as many times as you want! The jars are filled evenly, packaged neatly, so just from the way EDM sends its samples you can see how serious they are about quality control and customer service.

Definitely try these samples. The most you lose is the postage fee if you happen to hate the products. More likely than not, you'll love them! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by csong12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Everyday Minerals knows that it's at a disadvantage because they don't have a store where you can go and get matched for your perfect color, and because they don't have a simpler system like Bare Minerals, but they really make up for it with the free sample kit.

Before ordering your sample foundations, I highly suggest going on to their forum and finding the excel document that has like a foundation conversion chart ... The best conversion they have going is from MAC foundations to Everyday Mineral colors. If you want a second opinion, talk to the ladies on the forum because they are so helpful and lovely! You can even put a picture of yourself on there and the ladies will try their best to help you.

The sample kit also lasts a really long time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 3:39:00 PM More reviews by yoyocanary