October 22, 2014 | 1654 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2014 9:11:00 AM More reviews by alynn05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product really moisturize my skin. I only use this at night. Cause It's a little bit heavy and no spf If i used this in day. I have a combination-oily skin but sometimes it makes my face oilier. Idk why so this product is just fine but this is not my HG moisturizer. I recommend this to those people who has dry-normal skin, also on sensitive skin. Plus, its paraben free and affordable. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by kookiemonsterz

This is a great product! It is very moisturizing and leaves your skin silky soft. I've tried some other nivea face moisturizers, like the nourishing day cream. Although that one is very good for dry patches and has SPF 15, I find it a bit too heavy on my skin and it actually made my skin less soft! This is the perfect consistency for a moisturizer and is probably my favourite next to the aveeno clear complexions daily moisturizer - for a fraction of the cost! Will buy this over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Liwka

Literally THE best facial cream. Please note I never wear make up, I wash my face, add a toner and put this on. People haven't stop complimenting me on my skin! I love the smell and how it absorbs rather quickly. The only downfall is the price (one 75ml bottle was 10$) but totally worth it. It is a lot lighter than the regular Nivea cream but just as effective. I reccomend it for everything. HG status

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really disliked this product, but this is entirely based on the scent. I'm usually positive about the scents in Nivea products. They are usually pretty good at having neutral, fresh, clean scented products that don't interact poorly with other scented products I might use. I don't know what it is about this particular product, but it smelled very much like chemicals to me, and the scent would linger for hours.

All that being said, this was a great daily moisturizer that dried down quickly and left no sticky residue. It provided light moisture, probably not enough for someone suffering very dry skin, but certainly enough for me who does not have that issue.

Based on performance I would totally recommend this. Based on scent, I'd say give it a sniff before you buy. I was not impressed, but that doesn't mean everyone will be bothered.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Beeforth

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great product. Sometimes I use it as a cleanser, to remove make up . And it is a very good, non-sticky moisturiser. I love the fact that you can buy it it different sizes - tiny pots for traveling, large sizes for the dressing table. It is not expensive and you can find it just about everywhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

A lighter nivea cream that absorbs fast and feels great on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by megxoxo91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I haven't been using this for very long, just a few months, but I have already repurchased three times and know it is my HG hand cream! It has probably been around awhile and I wish I had known of it earlier. In the harsh cold this winter, the skin on my hands was so dry and raw and none of my other lotions were helping. I grabbed it on a whim thinking it may help and it really has. I use it throughout the day and every night before I go to bed and it makes my hands so, so soft within minutes and totally relieves any pain and discomfort from dryness, cold, wind, etc. I don't love the scent, kind of floral but also smells like baby oil or powder, but it's not a deterrent. I think the price is good, but I buy the kind in the bottle, not the jar. Not sure which is more cost effective but it's worth the price either way!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by booyabab

This is quite moisturizing but it doesn't nourished my skin. The smell is very flower-y and really strong, it's a love-hate smell. I like it, not love. I probably look for better and real face moisturizer. But this is great for the body. I like the blue can more for the face.

I have little break outs sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by mhbytb

This is a review for the Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Creme with Jojoba Oil & Vitamin E

I have spent $65 for expensive department store creams and have never had one as good as this product. The product is the consistency of a whipped souffle. You put it on and think it's okay but five minutes later, it emulsifies and your skin turns to cashmere. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Nizu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried many moisturizers for my face, and had pretty bad reactions, I used to have acne and a very sensitive skin, no matter what, they didn't work for me.
I remember using this cream when I was in Canada and the climate was so dry and cold my skin was dry and patchy, and even a little painful. (Normally I have a healthy combo-skin)
This was just great, it really helped me.
I remember my father had bleeding hands in winter and the only cream that would help him was this, and he tried many expensive ones before.
I used other Nivea moisturizers for the face but they were so heavy, they caused me white heads and I ended up looking like a grease ball...
Anyway, I saw this and how cheap it is compare to other creams, and said "why not?", this absorbs so quickly, it's so refreshing, when I use this I rarely have any break ups in my face, I guess is for Jojoba Oil in the formula, smells pleasantly and leaves my skin so soft. I'm trying other creams, like Ponds, but my face loves this, I swear... I don't know what it is, but no other cream leaves my skin so beautiful.