April 19, 2014 | 1833 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Almond Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

This is the BEST body butter at The Body Shop. Hands down. The smell is absolutely amazing, and it makes your skin so soft. I get compliments all day long on how good I smell.
Just the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by dainty77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite body butter from TBS. It smells so divine and leaves my skin really moisturized and soft.

GET IT!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by SillyStringz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really liked the smell of this, but it just doesn't cut it.

I thought it was neat how it was thicker than most creams, and it spread fairly easily. However, it leaves a weird stickyness to your body and doesn't sink in very well. Unfortunately, I have a lot left over. I found that if you put it on before bed, you wake up feeling super soft. Other than that, I wouldn't purchase this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Hoppla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have got a couple of these as I liked the concept and the smell.

Unfortunately they have no moisturising effect whatsoever.
The body butter just sits on you skin like grease and doesn't sink in. I have used it for a couple of weeks with no effect on my skin whatsoever.

I am very disappointed with this product and would recommend it to nobody. Don't waste your money.

Since the Body Shop has been sold to L'oreal the quality of their products has steadily gone down.

Plus they now test on animals via L'oreal!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Rosielle91

I love the sweet light scent of this body butter! it sits both summer or winter times! I love massaging this on my body combined with body oil, it is amazing! It is also good just alone. The texture is nice, thick and creamy. It's a perfect daily moisturiser after a shower when going to bed in the evening. Id recommend it to anybody.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by moni4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

It moisturizes very well without leaving a sticky feeling plus i totally love the smell. I recommend you to buy one during the sales, otherwise it's a bit expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Yes, this is a good moisturizer BUT it does feel a little sticky. So I only apply this before bed. Smells like almond paste dessert.... Yummmm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by samuellewis

This is the best moisturizer i've ever used, i like it much more than the coconut one which i love anyway, and best of all, it was 50% off online, THEN i got a further 40% off on top of that so i got 250 mil of this for 3! BARGAIN. safe to say i stocked up on this and the rasperry ripple body wash, i have about 5 which cst me 15! bargain! they last forever too i suggest they'll probably last me over 2 years so i'm very happy.

the texture absorbs really well but leaves you feeling nice and moisturizes and not sticky at all, your skin feels so soft and supple, it makes my fake tan last much longer, the smell is divine and like i said, they do offers all the time so if you see it online for a fiver or less buy it!

do not pay full price for it! as it's ALWAYS in their sale :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by ketu86

I bought this at the Christmas sale when they was discontinuing the almond body butter. I'm not sure if its the almond ones or just my one but the texture of it is a lot thicker and solid than the other Body Shop body butters. I love the smell of this and the smell can last up to hours on the skin. Because of the thickness of the cream it does take a while to rub in and ensure all areas are covered. It is a great moisturiser (I have very dry skin on my body) and gives my skin a noticeable smoothness. Also because of the thickness it is a good moisturiser for the feet.

I have given it an overall rating of 4 instead of 5 because it takes a while to rub in, the product in the tub doesn't last that long and so I wouldn't pay the full 10 for it, even at half price I think it is a little pricey although I would repurchase at 5 (not that I can now its been discontinued).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Eve8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I fell in love with this body butter. It smells of marzipan and it's a real pleasure to apply it in the morning.
What I also really like about this product is that it's very rich. I apply quite a lot on the skin of my arms so my clothes will smell of it too! I'm there every day, sniffing my upper arms :)
I was a bit sad because they don't sell it in Belgium anymore, but I went in a shop and they sold 2 for the price of 1 until sold out so I bought 2.