July 30, 2014 | 1172 users online

Mascara - Avon - Wash off Waterproof mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by HoneypieMommy

I love this mascara for an everyday look. It has never clumped & never runs * I have a problem with mascara running, it's easy to remove at the end of the day & you can't find a better price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by EnglishTeacha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG mascara. I don't wear much makeup, but when I do, this is the only mascara I'll wear. It's great through heat, happy and sad tears, and even a swim, but it comes off easily when I wash my face.

I'm very fair with green eyes, and I find the brown color looks very natural on me. I do community theater and when I need more definition, black works well. When this goes on sale, I always buy one or two to keep handy!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 8:16:00 AM More reviews by MarianNorris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best mascara I've found! I have extremely sensitive eyes and this works for me and doesn't come off until I take it off with a two layer eye makeup remover. This is the ONLY Avon product I buy again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Maggs123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! It is my everyday mascara:) It is very very good:) I only use 2 coats and it makes my lashes quite long:D I curl after the frist coat! I would really recommend this and right now ( Sept 18th 2012) It is on sale for 2.99$ But it is not expensive other wise:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I always use this. It's really liquid-y, so you have to have a steady hand, but it's a really inky black and it gets every lash. It's pretty cheap and it doesn't smudge much (which is unusual for me)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG waterproof mascara! I can't stand waterproof mascara because it seems like it taste dynamite to get it off. Plus, alot of others I've tried tend to dry before I can finish applying the desired number of coats, so it gets clumpy. Well... not with this stuff! It applies easily, doesn't dry immediately (but does dry after a few seconds, so it's tolerable); it is also pretty waterproof, like if you don't rub your eyes too roughly while your lashes are wet, it stays on (basically, it doesn't run). And it WASHES OFF WITH SOAP AND WATER! Wahoo! I use Dove white beauty bar soap and this mascara comes right off. I've been using this mascara for about 5 years now. I don't wear waterproof mascara a whole lot, so one tube will last me about 8-10 months. And when I run out, I repurchase.

The One Down Side: the brush doesn't separate my lashes as well as other mascara brushes I've used (I use Covergirl Lash Blast and am in love with that brush).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by lealorraine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not bad, but also not great either. I worked as an Avon rep a few years back, and have used their products off and on since. Sometimes, I will buy their mascara when it is on sale, like I did with this one. I liked the color, it's sort of a brown-black shade, and it gives decent volume. I found it to be a little flaky on the lashes though. I'd buy it again, but only if on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by sdecastr0

I have loved this mascara ever since my mom first gave it to me as a small gift a couple years back! It doesn't give your lashes a huge dramatic effect, but a little boost to intensify your natural look. Never clumped on me once throughout the use, and it separates beautifully. Most of the time I usually go out without any makeup on, but I never forget to swipe my lashes with this product just because I love how it gives my all-natural look a little boost. Will definitely repurchase time and time again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Precila101

I actually expected Avon's mascara to work, like their shimmery lip gloss (which gives awesome results) but this was a HUGE disappointment for me. Back in 8th grade, I wore makeup like a clown (no kidding, I didn't watch much Michelle Phan and Bubzbeauty back then) and decided to try this mascara on. So it went well after 5 minutes of applying it, but then my friends were telling me there black stuff all over my eyes. So I take out my mini mirror and they were totally right. I had to sacrifice 5 minutes of teacher's lectures to make sure the mascara was not flaking. After that day, never touched that mascara ever again. In fact, I never touched another mascara, regardless of brand, formula, what it will promise, etc. Every time I would wipe the product off my lashes, a couple of lashes would come off,too. I shuddered at the though of having sparse lashes. So now that I don't wear mascara, my lashes have grown, now they are in stage where they kind of look like falsies, even though I quit wearing those, too. If anyone is looking for a mascara whether from Avon or not, believer me, which ever one you choose, stay away from this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by earvizo92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this macera Ive had it for 2yrs or more, i do only wear it when I go out about 3times a wk. it's great it gives volume and lentgh. Never has clumped on me and isn't messy at all. I only apply it once a day and works great. I mean it doesn't work wonders to say as if you have short lashes don't expect to be long. Or if you have em thin don't expect it to look 20xs more. But it does give it a little boost. I have long and thick eyelashes so it makes mine touch my brows if. Urled right. I would recommend because it doesn't clump, get messy . It last a long time for just one application a day doesn't smudge and it gives any lashes boost. I would say doesn't work wonder. I was scared I wouldn't find any more because I bought so long ago. Thank good 2012 it still here and they had a 2 for $8. I was so excited I would have got 2 bt I needed tweezers so I got thosse for the 2 for8 deal. It must be great for it to still b on the market 3yrs later.