September 17, 2014 | 2152 users online

Lip Gloss - Jordana - LipShine Shimmer Glaze Brush On Gloss - Watermelon Punch

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2007 2:24:00 PM More reviews by allison7

Incredible - 2 for $3 at Walgreens, pleasant taste, incredible pigmentation - the kind of smooth, glossy, juicy gloss I am always on the hunt for. Like all clickpen products you do run the occasional risk of "click-click-click-click-click-TONS OF PRODUCT" but otherwise, I love this!! So much better and cheaper than most other drugstore lipglosses I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2007 6:04:00 PM More reviews by SweetSteph1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip gloss. The color is beautiful, and it works surprisingly well for a dirt cheap lip gloss. I will definitely buy this again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2007 3:24:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big lipgloss fan, but this is a major exception. Jordana was on sale at Walgreens for 3/$2. So I picked out several items, what the heck. This gives you a sheer veil of muted pink and a fabulous watermelon smell. No taste. Not tacky or goopy. Great stuff, dirt cheap. I love how the pen matches the color of the gloss, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2007 8:36:00 AM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love it! It's a pinky metallic color on my pigmented lips. Feels like a lipstick but looks like a gloss. Lasting power plus. I bought 2 of all the natural glaze pens since they were only $1.49. I'm not a makeup snob so I will buy Chanel to WnW and I have to say this is a quality product, imho.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2006 11:51:00 PM More reviews by krystennicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product! The color is so pretty and the click pen is easy to use and the brush is fun to use. The texture is very smooth and smells and tastes yummy. Great Find! Will definatley purchase again. Its so cheap but the quality is awesome. I also have reviewed this same prodcut in Pink Grapefruit but didn't like as well. But Watermelon Punch is a must have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2006 9:00:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I HATE CLICK PENS!!!!!!That being said, this is a great color, goes on sheer but very buildable. Gives that lovely fresh, dewy lip you see on TV. Seriously you cannot beat this price!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2006 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Karena73

I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with this gloss! This is what I had hoped for with Stila Lip Glaze, but I was terribly disappointed with Stila (horrible texture, runny, bad pigment, etc.)! This gloss applies very easily with the brush tip and leaves a glassy gloss finish! Watermelon punch is a perfect spring color - not your average pink at all! This is a just as described in the name, a watermelon-coral punch color - good pigment, yet still a bit transparent. I am so impressed with the texture, it doesn't run at all, isn't greasy at all and is very moisturizing. It is thick enough to really shape and define the lip line, unlike many glosses that are too sheer to define the shape of the lips. It also leaves a healthy stain after the gloss wears off. I am so happy I found these glosses!! What a find! I will be buying more. This is a 5 star review from me. I highly recommend this gloss!