November 28, 2014 | 875 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Ultimate Clear Cool Essentials Anti-perspirant Deodorant

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 6:42:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ive tried all the fragrances, but I always go back for the cucumber one. Smells refreshing and def keeps me smelling good. One thing I love about this deodorant is that you don't have to apply a lot for it to work. It does leave a white mark sometimes, but Thats only if you apply too much. Def will repurchase! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It does well at keeping myself from smelling but it doesn't stop the perspiration. I still get a little damped here and there but never fully dry. I'm not fond of the cucumber melon scent either.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by xliu4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hate this. Does not control odor and definitely doesn't keep my underarm from sweating! Always leave a white residual on my shirts, the scent of this is too strong to put underarm. It's just gross especially when the scent of the deodorant mixed with the odor from sweating! It's just embarrassing & gross. GROSS.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by BigLetterFridays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm hypoglycemic so I have a terrible sweating problem. I've tried prescription deodorants even and those did nothing but give me a rash. This is the only deodorant that keeps my sweating under control. It lasts all day, though if I'm really moving around I tend to reapply it. My skin is pretty sensitive as well and this still does the job.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2010 4:51:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Soft, effective, and ever quite translucent, this deodorant was a step far up from the previous deodorants I've been using(Nivea, Fa etc.). Its is moisturizing and non-irritating and stays on ALL DAY. The formula is quite creamy for a solid, but still not wet and liquidy, leaving the pits feeling dry and fresh. The fragrance is mild and sweet, but I'm not a fan of having sweet fragrances up in the sweaty areas. Also, I find the smell a bit generic- it smells like a supermarket! Overall, I will def. keep looking into the Dove line of solid deodorants, but this time, I'll be going for a more tropical, clean type of scent.
EDIT:Leaves a h*ll of a residue! There are much better deodorants out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG deodorant. It smells yummy, has a creamy formula, and, most importantly, works. It is reliable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

The only deodorant that I can wear BEFORE I dress :) Dove beats Secret hands down with preventing white marks on clothes! Also, Dove keeps underarms smooth & refreshed all day. I love the cucumber & green tea scent as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by resco

This product leaves a fresh, crisp scent and goes on perfectly clear. Unfortunately, its presence under the arms does not go unnoticed; it feels heavy, rather than light. In addition, it does not fully absorb moisture. I have also noticed that if the under arm region is not fully shaved, the product will not effectively prevent perspiration. The packaging is average. As you come close to the end of the bar, it begins to fall out if the applicator is not held upright. Overall, decent, but not exceptional.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by RhinestoneBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Dove deodorant! I had use Secret for years, but started using Dove when a friend told me how great it was. And she was right. I have never felt so fresh, and even after shaving my skin is smooth, not razor burn or bumps! I love this product, and would tell all woman to buy it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product smells really clean and lovely- it is a very summery/springy scent. I have purchased this numerous times, I forget that I already have like three of them, and am so enticed by the lovely smell. Recently, I got one that was paired with a little tube of body fragrance in the same scent- I use this occasionally in the day if I want to feel refreshed. The scent is "cucumber and green tea", smells very similar to the bath and body works, cucumber and melon scent, which I also think smells very clean and nice. The only downsides of this product are: the consistency, it is a bit soft so be careful when recapping it, and the dreaded white stains on clothes. I don't know if this product claims not to stain clothes white, but if so, that is absolutely untrue. If you do get it on your clothes, you can use a sponge or small washcloth with water to gently take it off.