Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

on 12/11/2014 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Great non-shimmery bronzer. Perfect for adding a bit of warmth to your face in the colder seasons. Looks very natural, stays on well. The SPF claim is bit odd, as I cannot imagine anyone would use enough of this to truly get the full protection. But it's cheap, it does what it says and it looks great, so definitely a good buy!

on 11/10/2014 10:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I'm on my second palette of this and it is the best d/s bronzer i've tried esp for the price! The only negative thing i can say about it is the packaging

on 10/26/2014 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is an awesome drugstore buy! Great basic bronzer, whether I wanna just throw some on without any other makeup just for a little color or with makeup to make my cheekbones pop! I also use it for my eyelids just to brighten up my eyes real quick without having to take the time to use eyeshadow. I also love how it stays on for so long, no breakouts either. :)

on 10/24/2014 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this at my local Shoppers Drug Mart for under $10, and it's one of my all time favourite bronzers. In my books, it compares to NARS' Laguna in both pigmentation and matte consistency. The shade (21 Sunlight) ~could~ come off orange-y on a super pale person such as myself if used with a heavy hand, but when applied lightly around the temples and cheekbones it's perfect to warm up my complexion - is also great for a subtle contour.

The value you get with this product is insurmountable, it's not sparkly (as so many drugstore bronzers are) and lasts a long time.

However, as with most drugstore products, it does contain a handful of potentially irritating ingredients like talc, mineral oil, fragrance, and parabens.

on 10/17/2014 3:06:00 PM

You definitely get a bang for you buck with this product as it is incredibly inexpensive and the product itself is really good. I'm quite fair in complexion almost ghostly at times and this helps to warm up and bring life back to my face in a very natural way. I like that there's no shimmer to this product so you can use it for contouring or as an all over bronzer. The packaging is not that greatest with the twist lid in terms of convenience but I can overlook that. This is a product I reach for on a everyday basis.

on 8/23/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I think I picked the wrong color, I have naturally tan skin and it does not show up. The result is very natural and just adds a little warmth to your face, no shimmer. It just not really do much for me.

on 6/12/2014 12:52:00 PM

I have fair skin, most bronzers look orange on fair skin but this one is very natural and does not crease into fine lines.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Easily, Natural Bronzer is one of my favourite drugstore bronzing powders. There are 4 available shades: Sun Light, Sun Bronze, Sun Dance, & Sun Shine. I have Sun Light & I bought it for $5 at Walgreens. The reason why I like Sun Light in particular is that although I am a shimmer-lover, I don't like too much on my face. Wearing this bronzer is something of a puzzle because with my oily skin, it tends to wear off pretty quickly/easily, but if I build it up so it'll last longer, it gets caked. It's easy to over-apply. The powder itself is light & blends easily, yet it kind of stacks & gives me a cake face if I'm not careful. I personally just wear it & let it wear off instead of packing it on & looking too-tanned. I've got dark skin, but like a lot of people, I look nicer with a hint of colour & a little glow.

The packaging is a bronze-coloured container & a clear/see-through lid with gold detailing. The bronzer itself is detailed with a print of the sun. Of course, the more you use it, the more the sun gets flattened & worn down. In regards to it being waterproof, I don't think soŚnot that that's a bad thing. I don't like waterproof makeup anyway because it's hard to take off at the end of the day. Overall, I recommend this bronzer not only for looking sun kissed, but for contouring & highlighting as well "tanning" during the winter months.

on 5/17/2014 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I mistakenly bought this color instead of Sun Bronze. This color did not do anything for me. At all. Try sun Bronze!!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Perfect bronzer....reasonably priced, in fact, downright cheap! (I got mine with a coupon at CVS for under $5!) finely milled bronzer that imparts a soft glow to the skin. I am certain that the pigment isn't as intense as Guerlain, but this color is buildable and long lasting. I am a N20-25 and Sun Light is the most natural with my tone. Love it and will repurchase.