October 20, 2014 | 1067 users online

Hair Treatments - Loma - Pearatin Fortifying Repairative Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by tiffloser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of those products that you use for awhile, take for granted, stop using it, forget about it, and then wonder why your hair looks so much worse. This keeps my hair looking so healthy, even though I blow dry and straighten it every single day. Whenever I stop using it for awhile, my hair reverts to its old frizzy, broken ways. This is the best hair product around. It is costly, but totally worth it in my opinion. Oh, and if you accientally use too much, your hair won't look greasy. A miracle, right?

P.S. - Don't carry this in a purse. Leave it sitting upright. The bottle leaks a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by productmomma

I have very annoying hair- Fine, oily scalp, yet frizzy and unkempt looking if I don't blow dry. I ordered this on Amazon and it is more than I would normally spend on hair products now that I am a stay at home mom- however, it really is wonderful, and I only use the size of a dime for my long hair (about an inch higher than my bra strap) so it will last forever. It leaves my hair sooo soft, my daughter loves running her hands thru it. It is so hard to find a smoothong product that doesn't weigh my hair down or aggravate my oily roots, but this has achieved that. I am a little concerned that alcohol is one of the top ingredients, but ironically since using this, my hair (even on days i don't blow dry) seems to be in better condition. I would definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by cambie03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

yup.... the reviews are true. best product i've ever used on my hair (thin, long, color treated, slightly wavy, and frizzy). i'm a little concerned with this drying out my ends over the long run because of the alcohol content, but for now I would recommend it to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by gcurtis

Excellent detangling without weighing down hair. A little goes a long way, and the price is great for the size bottle received. Smells nice once dried. Am considering giving it as a gift to my sisters since I like it so much. It was a little hard to find, and I had to get it from amazon.com.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by CocaNicola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've only used this twice so far, but it smells like medicine....like liquid amoxicillin or something. I have to use A LOT to saturate my hair and I can't stand the horrible smell. But after I dry my hair it seems to be soft and silky. I'm sure I can find other products that do just as good a job that actually smell good.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by miyagichan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a really great product and is great to use on any type of hair. I have fine slightly wavy hair that is highlighted and colored, it works great at preventing breakage in my hair and adding moisture to damaged ends. I also add a small amount to the dye and or lightener and this helps to keep the damage to a minimum and to lock the color in my hair longer.
It also works great on medium/fine and curly hair, which is the type of hair my daughter has. When applied to her hair when wet it detangles wonderfully, and when her hair dries its shiny and the curls stay together, rather than frizz.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by pillager

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! Since I've started using it, I get tons of compliments about the softness and shine of my hair. Unlike all the other serums I'd tried, this one doesn't weigh my hair down and it doesn't have an overpowering chemical smell. Highly recommend this serum for all types of hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by sarahlen

Serums, creams and oils have been able to soften my hair, smooth my hair and relax my hair, but none has really been able to stengthen my hair and make it actaully look and feel healthier, thicker and stronger. Cocconut oil did suprisingly make my hair less prone to breakage and seem a bit stronger, but this not only softens and smooths and strengthens but makes my hair feel and look less damaged and thicker. It was akin to a slight revirginization. The only thing is that it smoothed a little too well , my hair was kind of greasy but still healthy fealing by the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by since2009

I read on MUA that coconut oil do magnificent things for hair, tried it, made my hair softer but didn't really help a whole lot (I wanted a miracle fix!!) and the results did not last on me. So, I was even more desperate, having tried coconut oil which a lot of people swears by and not worked for me I bought my first bottle after reading all the reviews here. Thanks MUA!!

Bio:
I WAS blessed with really nice soft hair that gets compliments, but motherhood changed all that 6 years ago.

After I had my son, my hair went wavy (granted it's nice, looks like I had it permed), but my hair also becomes DRY and WIRY, so bad that feels coarse to touch and it tangles. = (

Having had years of good hair, I now have no control over my hair whatsoever. It's bad hair day everyday, so I can not wear my hair down it's just dark wavy hay, so I tied it up all the time in a pony tail, and even then it looks bushy and dry and all things bad. *sigh*

Hair salon treatment brought temporary relive that don't last more than a week (too expensive and time consuming to keep up anyway). Home hair packs gives decent looking hair for 24 hrs, after that my hair'd lost it's moisture and becomes dry again, and there's a lot of breakage too.

Tried putting oil on my hair, which works rather well on the out side. made hair looks shinny and well maintained, but if I forget to do this step it's back to wavy hay again. So the oil only made it look good, but it didn't do much about improving the actual condition of my hair.

On my recent visit to the hair dressers, I was told to was my hair everyday. (used to wash every other night) so I did, but I have long hair so I had to blow dry......and kappow......just when I thought things couldn't get worse it did. My hair becomes even drier than before!!! The condition of my hair was at an all time low *depressed sigh*

Stopped washing everyday, no using hairdryer unless I had to and tried different kinds of hair conditioners and packs, but I find that my hair had become so damaged that it doesn't retain moisture from the treatments at all. *wimper*

Came to MUA in search of help and found these reviews, ordered it online right away. I live aboard and had to pay shipping that cost more than the product itself but it did not deter my determination to try this because of the promising reviews below (plus I was seriously desperate).

Product arrived, tried it on dry hair right away not a moment to lose, and WOW!!! Made my hair soft right away!! It's just the MAGIC that I was hoping and looking for. *love love love*
I testify to the truth that this serum seriously do not weight down hair at all! I expected a lot from this product, having bought this based on the reviews and I can say they are all true! = )
Washed my hair that night and used it again on went hair , it detangles very well. But the truly amazing thing was that it works even better when applied on wet hair!! After my hair dried, I noted that the condition of my hair was even better than when I had used oil on my hair, plus the serum smells divine. *yum*

Finally, something that give amazing LASTING results.
Results that I would be willing to pay even more than the expensive shipping for.
Will definitely buy again, couldn't imagine living without it now!!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by mbbeies

Went out and bought this online after reading reviews and agree about it having a feather lite feel to it (does not weigh or oil up your hair) my hair feels softer and more manageable. It did not get rid of all the frizz but it is defintely improved.