November 26, 2014 | 977 users online

Lip Liners - Cover Girl - Outlast Smoothwear

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 2:15:00 PM More reviews by minicapybara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very interesting to see that some people thought this lipliner is too dry...maybe it's a bad batch? I am on my third Outlast Smoothwear lipliner (in Nude/Natural) and it has been anything but dry. It applies very smooth without tugging, and has good pigment intensity. The nude/natural shade is not so much "nude", but more of a rosy mauve on my lips. It's perfect because I have pink-toned skin and the shade is most definitely MLBB on me, but if you have warmer skin tone, don't expect a MAC "Spice" type of nude. This shade goes with just about every lipstick and gloss I have. The price tag, which is usually around $5 to $6 CAD, is very reasonable as the product lasts a good while even with daily use. Overall, I see myself buying this again and again (...and I have already done that).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2008 1:53:00 AM More reviews by kimberpoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

No tugging? yeah, right!!!!! this stuff is AFUL! feels dry and you have to press sooooo hard to make the color get on your lips. and then the color is equivilant to what lips look like when they are chapped.....NOT attractive!!!! Nasty, nasty stuff. Stay away from CG lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2008 6:33:00 PM More reviews by imogenius

I stayed at my sisters one night and had no makeup and had to borrow hers in the morning - and I accidently used this as an eyeliner. It was in the raisin shade - this dark reddy brown. It makes for a really good eyeliner! Smooth and creamy, perfect consistency. I have since bought another one in a dark brown for use as an eyeliner (who would want dark brown lips anyway?)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2007 5:59:00 PM More reviews by ANGELAMORGAN

GOT IT IN NUDE (130), AND I LOVE IT. GOES ON SMOOTH, LASTS, AND DOESN'T NEED SHARPENING, WHAT MORE COULD A GIRL WANT?

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2007 9:16:00 AM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

They break and break. Too dry-horrible on the lips. Colors are good, but not worth the dryness.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2006 5:17:00 PM More reviews by jen1473

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I usually by high-end make-up but bought this when I was in a pinch. Totally love it! I got it in Nude and it almost matches my lips exactly. It stays on well too, never feathers...definitely will buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2006 4:31:00 AM More reviews by leopardskinny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in 130 nude (also called natural), and I love it. I got it as an extra from a lovely swapper, so I couldn't comment on price. At first I thought the colour wouldn't suit me, but I was so wrong! I have light colouring, prone to tanning, and this looked about 1 shade darker than my natural lip colour- which is great! It goes with a number of my lipsticks, and I love the way it is retractable. When applying it goes on softly without any drag, creating a smooth natural looking outline. It lasts very well too, I only had to re-apply once. I would definatley repurchase this again- HG for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2006 1:50:00 PM More reviews by zoey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this color in Natural, which is a rosy-mauve MLBB color. The texture is silky and creamy. It applies without any tug at all. I like that it's retractable also.