Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

on 5/28/2014 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

It's the best tweezers I've ever used and I have tons of them since I was 16. Also I have these in lovely pink colour, which is big plus for me :)

I love these tweezers! They are the perfect shape for getting stray hairs above, below, or around your brows. I mostly just use mine for the hairs under my arch and between my eyebrows. They can get even the tiniest of hairs and it isn't painful to pull them out. I pluck my eyebrows after a shower because that way your face has been wet and warm, which makes the hair come out easier. Overall a really great product. A bit on the pricier side, but brows are a very important part of a look, so don't mess around with them!

on 4/24/2014 4:39:00 PM

Best ones I have used

on 4/13/2014 5:11:00 AM

I have 2 tweezerman, the normal and the small one (for travel). Both are in black. The normal got me a round mirror, I can see my tiniest pore is widely open thru the mirror.. and it has found small plastic to hold the tweezer from opening, making it easy to store.

I tweezed since high school, so I can say from any other tweezers, this Tweezerman is simply the best to pluck unwanted hairs (eyebrows/armpits). Less pain (do it after bath) and more precise, to avoid inner growth.

Can't live without it. Definitely will buy again if I lost this HG tweezer since the price is reasonable!

Folks, when a product has been reviewed over a thousand times and has a 92% approval rating, you know you're on to something good. I used to hate plucking my brows and would therefore let them turn into fuzzy caterpillar shapes. I'd get them waxed but couldn't maintain them, and soon Bert would be staring back at me in the mirror. Then I purchased my Tweezermans, and lo the heavens opened up and angels sang. Now plucking my brows is so much easier and way less painful. I can get the teeny tiny hairs with no trouble. Go get these tweezers--your brows will thank you.

on 3/21/2014 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought Tweezerman tweezers this week on amazon for approximately 12. I bought them as i have seen them recommended in just about every beauty blog anywhere.
I am not particularly hairy and often let my eyebrows go to pot as it isn't that obvious, and I've only had the sort of tweezers you find in christmas crackers so removing the faint hairs in a chore and painful and most "plucks" were rather unsuccessful in removing the actual hair.
I am in a new beauty kick to be more polished and groomed and less of a snob so took the plunge.
I bought this product in conjunction with the Tweezerman 10x magnifying mirror.
I am very pleased with them.
The price is high, but if you are the kind of person who isn't liable to lose things on the bus or have little sisters with sticky fingers (i have/am both grrr) they are well worth the investment.
They feel solid to the touch and the weight is well balanced.
I got them in pink, i believe they come in a variety of colours so are good for the stylish girl who like to colour coordinate her life! ;)
They "meet together" very well and pluck the hair at a 100% hit rate (if you get my drift)
I accidentally bought 2 pairs but was so pleased I kept them and will give them as a gift to someone.
I would recommend you buy both the mirror and the tweezers. You may need a glass of wine and a deep great to steady your nerves before you look at your magnified 2cm pores! hahaha

on 2/28/2014 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I feel like there are two types of people in the tweezing world: Those who get why tweezerman tweezers are the best tweezers ever, and those who don't.

These tweezers, which I purchased on a whim because they were on clearance, I had heard tons of hype about them, and because they just happened to be my favorite color, are definitely the most precise, longest lasting, rust-resistant, amazing tweezers ever. It just seems like every other random pair of tweezers floating around the house pales vastly in comparison. The precision was the hugest win factor for me.

I never really imagined I'd be so stoked off of a pair of tweezers, but there you go.

on 2/27/2014 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Very precise, does what it says on the tin, I have two of these and would immediately repurchase if need to.

on 2/13/2014 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I own two pair - one stays in bathroom, other in purse, and they get daily use. I have sent both away for sharpening and the service is grand. Keep the box it comes in.

This is one item where the price may seem steep, but oh, you'll get zillions of plucks out of these babies. Yer payin' fer a precision instrument. Worth every cent.
Even dh has reached for them for a stray hair in the ear.

on 2/12/2014 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm 31 and have owned 2 pairs of Tweezerman tweezers. The first I lost after about 6 years, and the second I've owned for another 6 years. They are like vampires; they never age, just as sharp and perfect as the day I bought them. They can pull out the tiniest, shortest hair or splinter. So precise. Sometimes I get an urge to buy more because they occasionally come out in adorable patterns designed by brands like Betsy Johnson, but my current pair works so wonderfully it's sort of unnecessary to get another pair. I *might* convince myself to get another pair exclusively for putting on false eyelashes because I hate getting lash glue on my eyebrow tweezers.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools