October 26, 2014 | 1244 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - tweezers

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by lucid_nightmare

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Folks, when a product has been reviewed over a thousand times and has a 92% approval rating, you know you're on to something good. I used to hate plucking my brows and would therefore let them turn into fuzzy caterpillar shapes. I'd get them waxed but couldn't maintain them, and soon Bert would be staring back at me in the mirror. Then I purchased my Tweezermans, and lo the heavens opened up and angels sang. Now plucking my brows is so much easier and way less painful. I can get the teeny tiny hairs with no trouble. Go get these tweezers--your brows will thank you.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by AnnabellaB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought Tweezerman tweezers this week on amazon for approximately 12. I bought them as i have seen them recommended in just about every beauty blog anywhere.
I am not particularly hairy and often let my eyebrows go to pot as it isn't that obvious, and I've only had the sort of tweezers you find in christmas crackers so removing the faint hairs in a chore and painful and most "plucks" were rather unsuccessful in removing the actual hair.
I am in a new beauty kick to be more polished and groomed and less of a snob so took the plunge.
I bought this product in conjunction with the Tweezerman 10x magnifying mirror.
I am very pleased with them.
The price is high, but if you are the kind of person who isn't liable to lose things on the bus or have little sisters with sticky fingers (i have/am both grrr) they are well worth the investment.
They feel solid to the touch and the weight is well balanced.
I got them in pink, i believe they come in a variety of colours so are good for the stylish girl who like to colour coordinate her life! ;)
They "meet together" very well and pluck the hair at a 100% hit rate (if you get my drift)
I accidentally bought 2 pairs but was so pleased I kept them and will give them as a gift to someone.
I would recommend you buy both the mirror and the tweezers. You may need a glass of wine and a deep great to steady your nerves before you look at your magnified 2cm pores! hahaha

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by nintastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I feel like there are two types of people in the tweezing world: Those who get why tweezerman tweezers are the best tweezers ever, and those who don't.

These tweezers, which I purchased on a whim because they were on clearance, I had heard tons of hype about them, and because they just happened to be my favorite color, are definitely the most precise, longest lasting, rust-resistant, amazing tweezers ever. It just seems like every other random pair of tweezers floating around the house pales vastly in comparison. The precision was the hugest win factor for me.

I never really imagined I'd be so stoked off of a pair of tweezers, but there you go.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 4:59:00 AM More reviews by nickys79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very precise, does what it says on the tin, I have two of these and would immediately repurchase if need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by KalmiaB

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I own two pair - one stays in bathroom, other in purse, and they get daily use. I have sent both away for sharpening and the service is grand. Keep the box it comes in.

This is one item where the price may seem steep, but oh, you'll get zillions of plucks out of these babies. Yer payin' fer a precision instrument. Worth every cent.
Even dh has reached for them for a stray hair in the ear.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by hello_jamie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm 31 and have owned 2 pairs of Tweezerman tweezers. The first I lost after about 6 years, and the second I've owned for another 6 years. They are like vampires; they never age, just as sharp and perfect as the day I bought them. They can pull out the tiniest, shortest hair or splinter. So precise. Sometimes I get an urge to buy more because they occasionally come out in adorable patterns designed by brands like Betsy Johnson, but my current pair works so wonderfully it's sort of unnecessary to get another pair. I *might* convince myself to get another pair exclusively for putting on false eyelashes because I hate getting lash glue on my eyebrow tweezers.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Nataliegsno

These tweezers are no better than a random drugstore brand. When I'm tweezing I have to pull out each hair really slowly otherwise the tweezers will cut the hair since they're so sharp and then it's too short to pluck out. Super annoying. I don't understand why these are so sharp I'm not slicing cucumbers and tomatoes I'm trying to groom my eyebrows. I don't feel like you need sharp tips to tweeze hairs easily I feel like you need tips that grip onto hairs. Also since they're so sharp you can really irritate your skin if your not careful. I got the Anastasia tweezers and they're so much better. I can pluck hairs the tweezerman couldn't.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok I bought the $10 tweezerman tweezers at London drugs in Canada and I'm so glad I did. After years and years of buying dollar store or revlon tweezers ... Which either bend or can't pluck / pick tiny hairs from my brows, the tweezerman is amazing. I know I got the cheapest tweezerman but its seriously still great! I can get the teeny tiniest little eyebrow hairs without accidentally plucking my skin or having to go at the same hair 10x because it keeps slipping. The tweezerman really grips the hair and eyebrow shaping takes less time to do.

I love these so much I have one in the bathroom and one for travelling in my toiletries bag :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mine are pink, they are fab! They come with a life time guarantee to always pluck and you can send them in for free sharpening. I thought spending more than a couple of dollars on tweezers was a waste but i had to repurchase them so many times that i should have just invested these in the first place. I will rebuy but probably wont need to unless i loose them

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by jaaanet2

Best tweezers everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I have the mini one, in floral, and it is super cute and just very handy. Tweezerman, no joke, knows exactly how to make the perfect tweezers. They are sharp and precise, I can literally get ever little hair that sticks out, its great. i will never use any other tweezer again. They are on the pricey range, but so well worth it, every girl should own one and guy too if they are into that. They even come in a clear case so my other face products don't even come in contact with them.

Overall, love this bad boys.