April 18, 2014 | 1742 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - tweezers

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After continuously buying drug store tweezers and replacing one after the other, i decided to lash out and buy a pair of tweezerman. Mine are pink. I'm glad i did! At first it took a bit of getting use to the quality of them as i was use to having to squeeze my old tweezers and pull quite hard to pluck a hair because they were so bad quality and i didnt know it, and if you squeeze these tweezers too hard yes you will cut the hair instead of plucking them haha. But now i just aim for the hair, squeeze so the points just touch each other and swiftly pull in the appropriate direction of hair growth and bam the hair is gone with little to no pain or redness. Tweezerman guarantees the life of the tweezers and you can send them away for sharpening for free which is a nice bonus. I would buy again if i lost them and may even buy a pair of the pointed tweezers for ingrown hairs.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by jaaanet2

Best tweezers everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I have the mini one, in floral, and it is super cute and just very handy. Tweezerman, no joke, knows exactly how to make the perfect tweezers. They are sharp and precise, I can literally get ever little hair that sticks out, its great. i will never use any other tweezer again. They are on the pricey range, but so well worth it, every girl should own one and guy too if they are into that. They even come in a clear case so my other face products don't even come in contact with them.

Overall, love this bad boys.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I think this must be my favorite tweezer. Before I used some cheap ones from Primark, H&M and stuff.

This is EXPENSIVE, but so worth it. Your eyebrows are a HUGE part of your whole look and good groomed brows can change your face! (In an good way, if it's done right).
This tweezer is so precise and easy to handle. Even for bigginners I'm sure..

I guess there's not so much more to say?
There's only 2 thing that I don't like. The first one might be my own fault.
1) Everytime I tweeze my brows, I get those red marks from napping my own skin.
2) It's really pricy.(but I guess it lasts a long time, so thats good)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by trickmaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Soooo I don't know what's wrong with these, but the pair I got CUTS hair instead of plucking it. WTF is that, now I have tiny stubble that I have to try to pluck more often. These tweezers are like teeny scissors instead...they don't pull, they just slice. Would I buy this again? a thousand times NO. Just go buy yourself some nice cheap tweezers instead, you're missing nothing here.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by LeMinx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just to add to the heaps of praise for Tweezerman tweezers, yes, they are awesome. Expensive but awesome.

I've been using Tweezerman since I was 19. They were much, much cheaper then and a little harder to find (I believe they were only sold in salon supply stores for the most part) but the quality has not diminished one bit in all the years I've used them. At one point, I had about four pairs (I have a shopping problem) in varying colors/designs. They really do last for years and years. You'll lose them before you have to replace them. Through a few moves, I ended up losing all four pairs. When I went to replace them, they had gone up in price and I scoffed at this. $20 for a pair of tweezers?!? No way! Instead, I opted to buy cheaper tweezers that simply didn't work. I was so used to Tweezerman that I had forgotten how crummy most tweezers are. After a few years of using subpar tweezers, I finally found some Tweezermans on clearance at Ulta. Hallelujah!

So, why does almost everyone rave about these? Simple, they work and they work well. I get my brows waxed but being the hairy lady I am, I have regrowth within a day or two. There's nothing worse than having freshly, beautifully shaped brows that look amazing from a distance but have visible regrowth up close. These tweezers actually grab those barely above to surface hairs and pull them out. I'm fairly klutzy and inept with beauty tools and even I can accomplish getting those very hard to get hairs out. There's no repeated digging or slipping of the tweezers either. These grab on and don't let go. Their precision also works if, like me, you get those weird little hairs that grow on your nose. I pull those (and even a few blackheads) out with a quickness with Tweezerman tweezers.

Aside from their performance, the Tweezerman customer service is also pretty solid. If you send your tweezers in, they will sharpen and repair them free of charge. I've only taken advantage of this service once but I remember that my tweezers came back super sharp (almost too sharp) and within a week.

I generally don't recommend high priced items if there are comparable lower priced items around but I wouldn't skimp on certain items, tweezers being one of them. Having nice, clean brows really does wonders for your face and having these babies really makes the job that much easier. I also find that they can help you maintain a brow waxing longer which will save you money. They're expensive but I think they're worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually wouldn't write a tweezer review haha but these were very nice so I wanted to give them credit. They were precise when plucking, even moreso than other brands. I recommend and will be repurchasing this if somehow it breaks (or most likely I lose it hehe)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by sweetpeakc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wouldn't usually take the time to review a set of tweezers but I was using my Tweezermans this afternoon and got to thinking how much of a difference great tweezers can make. They are very precise, which is really what you want from a set of tweezers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great tweezers, I used to use sephora tweezers but this ones are so much better, you can really see a difference it grabs every tiny hair and it's so easy to pluck

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by marthaprz18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

4 years with mine & going strong! This is the best of the best

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by CordulaM

LOL at the review below mine!! GIRL I agree. If enough people haven't said it, these tweezers are IT!!! For tweeze FANATICS, like, legit Ilovetotweeze, the love of these borders on religious (insanity). I also thought I would never spend so much on 'just tweezers' too, despite all the raves. I had kept going back to the cheap stuff and they stop working eventually. They get bent or something gets in the way of them closing properly, like a hair or an atom. One time I was at Sally's and I needed a new pair, and they had a deal......(I actually got a second pair of smaller slanted tweezers for free, which I never needed because the first full size pair NEVER STOPPED WORKING!) Once you try these, your life will never be the same. They are that amazing. You will hear a soft choir and see the light. At the same time, nothing escapes the death grip of the mighty tweezer, and you might go on a stray hair killing spree. Don't let the power go to your head! Just kidding, tweeze away. It feels soooooo good. Its like the hair jumps to it..."pick me! pick me!"...

:D I love nice brows. Seriously, these are great, and they will last. Get a deal, go to a cheaper store (like Sally's over CVS) and you won't regret it.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No