August 20, 2014 | 984 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - tweezers

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 4:59:00 AM More reviews by nickys79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very precise, does what it says on the tin, I have two of these and would immediately repurchase if need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by KalmiaB

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I own two pair - one stays in bathroom, other in purse, and they get daily use. I have sent both away for sharpening and the service is grand. Keep the box it comes in.

This is one item where the price may seem steep, but oh, you'll get zillions of plucks out of these babies. Yer payin' fer a precision instrument. Worth every cent.
Even dh has reached for them for a stray hair in the ear.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by hello_jamie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm 31 and have owned 2 pairs of Tweezerman tweezers. The first I lost after about 6 years, and the second I've owned for another 6 years. They are like vampires; they never age, just as sharp and perfect as the day I bought them. They can pull out the tiniest, shortest hair or splinter. So precise. Sometimes I get an urge to buy more because they occasionally come out in adorable patterns designed by brands like Betsy Johnson, but my current pair works so wonderfully it's sort of unnecessary to get another pair. I *might* convince myself to get another pair exclusively for putting on false eyelashes because I hate getting lash glue on my eyebrow tweezers.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Nataliegsno

These tweezers are no better than a random drugstore brand. When I'm tweezing I have to pull out each hair really slowly otherwise the tweezers will cut the hair since they're so sharp and then it's too short to pluck out. Super annoying. I don't understand why these are so sharp I'm not slicing cucumbers and tomatoes I'm trying to groom my eyebrows. I don't feel like you need sharp tips to tweeze hairs easily I feel like you need tips that grip onto hairs. Also since they're so sharp you can really irritate your skin if your not careful. I got the Anastasia tweezers and they're so much better. I can pluck hairs the tweezerman couldn't.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok I bought the $10 tweezerman tweezers at London drugs in Canada and I'm so glad I did. After years and years of buying dollar store or revlon tweezers ... Which either bend or can't pluck / pick tiny hairs from my brows, the tweezerman is amazing. I know I got the cheapest tweezerman but its seriously still great! I can get the teeny tiniest little eyebrow hairs without accidentally plucking my skin or having to go at the same hair 10x because it keeps slipping. The tweezerman really grips the hair and eyebrow shaping takes less time to do.

I love these so much I have one in the bathroom and one for travelling in my toiletries bag :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mine are pink, they are fab! They come with a life time guarantee to always pluck and you can send them in for free sharpening. I thought spending more than a couple of dollars on tweezers was a waste but i had to repurchase them so many times that i should have just invested these in the first place. I will rebuy but probably wont need to unless i loose them

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by jaaanet2

Best tweezers everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I have the mini one, in floral, and it is super cute and just very handy. Tweezerman, no joke, knows exactly how to make the perfect tweezers. They are sharp and precise, I can literally get ever little hair that sticks out, its great. i will never use any other tweezer again. They are on the pricey range, but so well worth it, every girl should own one and guy too if they are into that. They even come in a clear case so my other face products don't even come in contact with them.

Overall, love this bad boys.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

I think this must be my favorite tweezer. Before I used some cheap ones from Primark, H&M and stuff.

This is EXPENSIVE, but so worth it. Your eyebrows are a HUGE part of your whole look and good groomed brows can change your face! (In an good way, if it's done right).
This tweezer is so precise and easy to handle. Even for bigginners I'm sure..

I guess there's not so much more to say?
There's only 2 thing that I don't like. The first one might be my own fault.
1) Everytime I tweeze my brows, I get those red marks from napping my own skin.
2) It's really pricy.(but I guess it lasts a long time, so thats good)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by trickmaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Soooo I don't know what's wrong with these, but the pair I got CUTS hair instead of plucking it. WTF is that, now I have tiny stubble that I have to try to pluck more often. These tweezers are like teeny scissors instead...they don't pull, they just slice. Would I buy this again? a thousand times NO. Just go buy yourself some nice cheap tweezers instead, you're missing nothing here.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by LeMinx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just to add to the heaps of praise for Tweezerman tweezers, yes, they are awesome. Expensive but awesome.

I've been using Tweezerman since I was 19. They were much, much cheaper then and a little harder to find (I believe they were only sold in salon supply stores for the most part) but the quality has not diminished one bit in all the years I've used them. At one point, I had about four pairs (I have a shopping problem) in varying colors/designs. They really do last for years and years. You'll lose them before you have to replace them. Through a few moves, I ended up losing all four pairs. When I went to replace them, they had gone up in price and I scoffed at this. $20 for a pair of tweezers?!? No way! Instead, I opted to buy cheaper tweezers that simply didn't work. I was so used to Tweezerman that I had forgotten how crummy most tweezers are. After a few years of using subpar tweezers, I finally found some Tweezermans on clearance at Ulta. Hallelujah!

So, why does almost everyone rave about these? Simple, they work and they work well. I get my brows waxed but being the hairy lady I am, I have regrowth within a day or two. There's nothing worse than having freshly, beautifully shaped brows that look amazing from a distance but have visible regrowth up close. These tweezers actually grab those barely above to surface hairs and pull them out. I'm fairly klutzy and inept with beauty tools and even I can accomplish getting those very hard to get hairs out. There's no repeated digging or slipping of the tweezers either. These grab on and don't let go. Their precision also works if, like me, you get those weird little hairs that grow on your nose. I pull those (and even a few blackheads) out with a quickness with Tweezerman tweezers.

Aside from their performance, the Tweezerman customer service is also pretty solid. If you send your tweezers in, they will sharpen and repair them free of charge. I've only taken advantage of this service once but I remember that my tweezers came back super sharp (almost too sharp) and within a week.

I generally don't recommend high priced items if there are comparable lower priced items around but I wouldn't skimp on certain items, tweezers being one of them. Having nice, clean brows really does wonders for your face and having these babies really makes the job that much easier. I also find that they can help you maintain a brow waxing longer which will save you money. They're expensive but I think they're worth every penny.