October 20, 2014 | 1261 users online

Eyeliner - Annabelle - Smoothliners

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 2:15:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Five stars, of course. It's long-lasting, smudgeable initially until it sets, doesn't move around, beautiful array of colours. I have Gunmetal. I just want to note, don't leave the lid off of these liners, the texture might change a bit.
Nearly EVERYTHING (except lipsticks) from Annabelle is high end quality. Drugstore price. This brand NEEDS to get more popular, it is a solid, bargain price, cheaper than most L'oreal and Revlon stuff, and a beautiful, vast array of colours and products that I can't find in other drugstore lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by witchymissy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the Annabelle Smoothliner in Black (the waterproof and long lasting formula). I originally bought this pencil because I wanted a pencil liner that was waterproof (I've been a long time user of Revlon's Colorstay retractable liner).

I was pleasantly surprised with this. I was expecting a dry, pencil formula. Instead, it glides on like silk, doesn't tug at the lids, and the formula is a gel-creme. It blends and smudges beautifully, for a smokey eye look. But after a few moments, it sets and it won't smudge or melt away. It's really long lasting and has definitely replaced my Colorstay liner.

The only downside is the sharpening it. I find it too soft to sharpen. It seems to constantly break as I sharpen, which wastes a lot of product. I don't know if it's my sharpener (cheapie NYC one) or my technique or the eyeliner itself.

I'd definitely buy it again. It's a GREAT PRICE too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by zhoo

Pretty, pretty, pretty...pretty good! I agree with the good reviews - a cheap, creamy, gel-pencil morph with a decent staying power. What more? I think color selection can be expanded - not that we need 30 shades of brown (really, MAC?) but oh, alright. It's fun. Also, I find it hard to sharpen on a warm day. Pop it in the freezer for a few mins prior, otherwise it'll melt and smudge all over your tools and your fingers and other nearby surfaces.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

I love these. I used to get it in Brownie, now I've discovered the wonders of black liner and I stirctly buy it in black and I find it to be an amazing drugstore liner. Very smooth and doesn't smudge easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 7:16:00 AM More reviews by MACfiend11

Annabelle has the greatest eyeliners. It's a shame other countries don't carry their line. This eyeliner goes on SMOOTH. And I mean it. Comes in a variety of colours and doesn't fade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

These are so wonderful. I love the creamy texture. It makes it so easy to apply. I have quite a few of them. I have no problems with smudging at all. I'm able to wear it to work and it still looks great at the end of the way. I would compare these to the Stila Kajal eyeliners, which I also love but are a little pricey and kind of a pain for me to get to Sephora. I think they cost about 4$ at wal mart. You really can't beat the price. They have a really nice color selection as well, you can really experiment with color for not a lot of money. These are worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 5:20:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love them got it in black.you erase the extra with a q.tips,and you got the perfect eye line that last.smooth but last long!love them!they got it also in navy blue for that blue smokey look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Victoiresecret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this liner! It's super super super smooth and amazing ly pigmented...almost like eyshadow smooth! It never tugs and pulls and it's so easy to put on. It is waterproof (meaning if it rains, no racoon eyes and it's still vibrant, not meaning if you go swimming and dunk your face in water, then rub or wipe your eyes, it still looks visible) so that's great for summer and it has very good staying power. The only con is.. I love how creamy it is but some would say it's almost a little too creamy if they just want a very very faint line. The first time you use this, it's very easy too put on too much because at first I wasn't used to the creaminess so I used it like I'd use any other liner and it totally caked on. Just remember to use a very light touch and you should be fine. Also, if you'Ire not careful, it could dull very fast but as long as you know how to apply it properly, you're fine. I got this for $1.19 from london drugs so it's the cheapest and best liner i've ever purchased. I'm going to purchase it in black, green, purple and I already have the navy blue one and will repurchase. it'd be nice if it was a twistable one, but oh well...it works so well that I don't care if it's not. I'll just sharpen it

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Lelik99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this eye liner! its super smooth and color is well pigmented and rich. One of my HG's eye liner

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by lisamaxum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very basic eyeliner. When applied, it's somewhat of a faint black line, however, it doesn't work very well on the waterline, regardless of the fact that it's waterproof. It does smudge even though I set it with black eyeshadow but it's perfect for smudging (using my 3 step technique for a dark smokey eyeliner look). I have found that with a lot of eyeliners, whenever I sharpen waterproof eyeliners (specifically) it tends to stay rounded at the point instead of the whole pencil actually getting a precise tip. Overall, it's very decent, something you wouldn't wear alone but as a base for liquid liners, eyeshadows, etc. Very cheap, could easily repurchase on a sale. Still looking for that perfect pencil liner.