Rodan and Fields Unblemish

3.4

This product line helped with clearing up acne and oiliness, but I found it to be very harsh and drying, and not very nourishing. I have sensitive, fair, acne prone skin and I can be sensitive (sometimes) and this was not the correct product line for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love it....it works for me. Took 3 months to see results but it was worth it

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I received this product the first week of February. After using for 2 weeks, my skin was very irritated, burned, red, and my skin peeled off in strips. But this isn't about my reaction. This is about the fact that I STILL haven't gotten my refund from the company and it's been a full 4 weeks since I returned the product. Funny how they tell you 100% refund guarantee yet they don't tell you it can take up to 8 weeks to get it.

I have been using this product for a couple weeks. A friend of mine sells Rodan + Fields and sent me samples of the Unblemish line.

I've dealt with adult acne for 6 years and tried everything under the sun. Nothing ever helped.

This product is amazing! My skin is completely clear and had never looked better. I must say, though, I recently quit taking Yaz and it was about that time my skin started to clear up, so it could have been Yaz that was making my skin break out so badly, but any time I even feel a pimple coming on, I use the Unblemish line and it's gone the next morning.

The downside to this product is that it is very expensive. I'm not sure I can afford to continue using the line.

I am 27 years old and have suffered from acne since I was 14. I have tried EVERYTHING to no avail. I have been using unblemish for 2 months now and could not be happier with the results. This is the only product I have ever used that was able to control my acne without drying out my skin. I would highly recommend giving this product a shot!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I am 35yrs old, Hispanic women. I’ve been using Unblemish Regimen for 6-weeks. I have noticed some changes, fewer breakouts but still have lots of redness and previous blemishes. According to their representative now I need to purchase the Reverse Regimen to “help with the blemishes”, and then purchase the Anti-Aging Regimen to avoid wrinkles and aging marks. These products are costly, I would end up paying over $600 for products which I’m uncertain if they will “REALLY” work, and, do I really need all of them? Has anyone else experience the same issues with this product line? There doesn’t seem to be many reviews for them.

I started on this program after a friend recommended it, at the end of November 2011. Based on my answers to their online system, it told me that the Unblemish line would be best for my skin. I have occasional breakouts but nothing that would stop the presses. I was using the Become system but decided to give this a try since it wasn't stopping all of my breakouts...bad decision. I would kill to have the occasional breakouts I had.
I was signed up for the order to go through every 2 months, minimum amount you can spend is $80...that's hard to do as you're always having to spend more, items are either lower than $80 or more. So I have lost over $300 in the course of 6 months and my skin has gotten worse, it has never been this bad.
I took pictures before, a week into it, a few months into it and finally when I gave up and send the last order back for a refund. There is a HUGE difference.
After the first week I broke out in cystic pimples and there were very noticeable blackheads everywhere, especially by my hairline. I was told to contact a nurse at their corporate number, Mary, and she put me on a mix of the Unblemish and Anti-aging products as well as introducing the microdermabrasion paste. I was still left with horrible skin. The products smell and burn your eyes even being near them (don't ever accidently get a little in your eyes, I'm quite sure you'd go blind, it's strong)! The consistency of one of the dual pump acne treatment product compared to the last one was completely different. The color of the toner was completely different (first was yellow, second was a purple/blue color) The only thing I did like was the microdermabrasion paste but even that didn't do a good enough job to erase the damage the other products made.
I was to the point of putting on just a little bit of makeup, enough to cut down the shine and give color, before I started this stuff. Now I have to constantly cover with concealer because my jawline, hairline and neck are covered in dark spots and pimples and many whitehead clusters under the skin.
I apologized to my Become rep for straying and am back to that program to repair what has happened.

I have used many product lines for acne, including Proactiv, Murad, and other drugstore brands. This is BY FAR the best line I have used. I'm 41 and still suffer from hormonal acne and cystic pimples. The UNBLEMISH line is great because it contains 3 products that work together. The cleanser is sulfur-based, but very nice! The toner works to lighten post acne marks, and the cream is in a dual chambered bottle. This system is simple, gentle, and incredibly effective. I have experienced a marked decrease in the number of pimples, and an overall more even skin tone. Totally worth the cost!!!!

I am 33 years old and have had acne all my life. Sometimes it has been worse than others, but in the last few years I have struggled more since I had my kids. I especially had cycstic acne along my jawline.
I started using Unblemish in October 2010 and now (January 2011) my skin is better than it has EVER been! I get comments all the time on how nice it looks, and the other day while getting a facial the woman actually told me how nice my skin and pores were. This has NEVER happened to me before. I noticed an improvement in my skin within 2-3 weeks (nothing is going to make major changes to your skin any sooner than this, so I would disregard the reviews from people who only used it for a week or two).
I tend to have oily skin, but in the past have found many systems to dry out my skin. Unblemish has not been a problem for me at all. You need to follow the directions when you first start using it - using it just once every other day for a week, then once a day for a week, then you can go up to trying twice a day.
All in all, even though this is much more expensive than what I would usually buy, I will continue to "splurge" on it since it is working so well for me and I highly recommend it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I used this regimen for 2 weeks and this was my first time trying any acne products on my face. I am 27 and have always had clear skin, until my hormones when nuts after getting off BCP. I wanted this to work so bad for me. It broke me out really bad in cystic pimples! It is now scarring my face and not only that...my skin is so dry and flaky. I would not recommend this for anyone...it didn't work for me and I would hate for anyone to have the same problem.

Popular Face Skincare Products