Everyday Minerals Diary Eyeshadow

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 7/27/2007 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have fairly pale skin and green eyes. This color shows up a brownish purple on me. On my skintone it is very close to the color it appears in the jar. It looks very sparkly in the jar, but goes on looking like it only has a hint of shimmer. I use this to make a wonderfully soft smokey eye for the daytime!

Love this shade! Just shimmery enough to be interesting but not so you would classify it for night only. Great across the lid or /and crease. Great for brown eyes.

on 4/3/2007 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

okay, now this shadow i like. it is very light compared to how it looks in the jar, and has a good amount of sparkle, not too much. the purple looks great with my green/brown eyes.

on 3/29/2007 9:16:00 PM

This looks very pretty in the container, so I was excited to try it, but it made me look like I had two black eyes. Not so good. Oh well, at least I'm only out $2.50!

This is a beautiful pale purple color, with a strong pink/lavender sparkle. I love this as an all over color during the day, and think it pairs wonderfully with Net Surfing for a darker look and with Silver Spoon for a more elegant look. This one gets pulled out a couple times a week, at the minimum.

continued >>

on 1/21/2007 12:14:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

My current favorite everyday shadow! As someone who has always been plagued by bruise-colored undereye circles, I usually shy away from colors that I think would accentuate them. However, since I have been getting closer to 8 hours of sleep lately, I thought I would try a nice light lavender shade just to see if I could pull it off. For $2.50 for what appears to be a 3 gram jar, why not? I am SO GLAD I decided to go for it, because Diary really makes my brown eyes stand out. Its a perfect everyday shade for the lower lid, and combined with Good China under the brow, my eyes look clear and bright- not the least bit sleep-deprived. I would definitely repurchase, but I'm not sure if I'll need to anytime soon since the "small" size is actually a huge amount of product that will probably last me for years. And the color lasts all day, too. I love it!

on 9/7/2006 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a gorgeous lavender shade, it really makes my brown yes pop. I use it all over the lid with EM silverspoon as a liner/accent. Great for an everyday look, it has a subtle shimmer not too sparkly for daytime. A staple!

on 5/5/2006 3:28:00 PM

This is a washed-out pinky-purple gray. It's a little too dark on my PPP skin to use as a highlighter, so instead, I just give my whole eyelid a few swipes with a dry brush, and then use it as a wet liner (thickly) to complete the look. Since the color turns deeper with the added water but maintains a similar tone, the look is very put together. On some days it fades, and on some it stays put very well, and I've yet to figure out what causes the difference. I'm looking forward to trying more of these eyeshadows.

on 4/27/2006 6:01:00 PM

I wear this in my crease with Pink Pajamas as the all over lid color. Diary is a medium purple/gray with lots of shimmer, not too pigmented. Looks so pretty on blue eyes

I got this as a complimentary gift with my Custom Kit, and even though it is a color I would never have picked out for myself (I'm Asian and tend to pick more neutral tones) I really liked it! It's a sheer lavender shade that's subtle enough I could even wear it during the daytime. Interestingly, I was just reading in the May 2006 issue of InStyle magazine that purple is flattering to all eye colors and they recommended a similar shade of sheer lavender! I recommend it if you're looking for something playful and fun...

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products