November 26, 2014 | 1743 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Sunlight Color Corrector

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by JustLaugh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite EDM products. I use it to conceal redness and blemishes, it has good, buildable coverage. It looks a lot more natural than the green concealer, and is more forgiving if you apply too much. If it's used sparingly, it can be used on its own, but I usually use my regular EDM foundation after. Sometimes I apply too much and it wipes out so much red in my face that I look ghostly! Haha, so this would definitely be better for pale skin tones. It's a really really light powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 4:34:00 PM More reviews by almost40

RIS BN in a swap and I love this! It covers my circles better than anything else I've tried.I apply a liquid concealer first then set with this and the circles have gone!!! Perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by PrncssTink368

I think this is amazing! It covers my dark circles really well and brightens up my under-eyes. I put it over pimples too and it seems to cover them pretty well for me. I would definitely buy this again if I ever run out. You definitely get your money's worth when you buy this, it seems like it could last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 3:41:00 AM More reviews by brkrtxbrb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was skeptical that yellow would conceal redness but OH MY GOODNESS! It is amazing. Covers redness better than mint (a 50/50 mix of the two seems to work well) and eliminates the hassle of a green cast.
*Other EDM users prefer Pick Me Up Pink as the ultimate redness concealer. Whichever one works best for you will probably depend on your undertone. Since I am olive toned, Sunlight works best.
I've applied Sunlight four ways:
spot concealed and then lightly buffed out before applying foundation,
mixed foundation and sunlight evenly in lid then buffed on together,
lightly dusted on with EcoTools kabuki (an extremely fluffy, non-dense brush) after foundation,
buffed on by itself
Each method worked fine and provided good results.
I like mixing my base w/ concealer and applying together because I end up using less to achieve the same results.
For example: if the final face result is a mix of several things applied individually, it's easy to over apply at each individual step because you're trying to perfectly cover at each step. Evenly mixing the ingredients first in a lid or bowl and then applying uses less product overall and gives me the desired coverage=achieving a more natural look and saving money.
Tweak the ratio to find what works for you.

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by trana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I think powder concealer is too cakey around the eye area due to the lack of oil glands. I like using powder foundation from this brand and liquid concealer around the eye. This does not work well for me even though I like a lot of products from Everyday Minerals overall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Kately

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think of all the EM concealers I've used, this one is my favorite. I'm still using the sample I received of this, but will repurchase when I run out. This is a yellowish white, which is great for both neutralizing redness of pimples and for covering up the purple in undereye circles and acne scars. I really love this because it buffs out really well so you don't see a white cast on your face and it's also light. You only need to use a tiny bit to cover up any imperfections. I haven't tried this yet in the pearl formulation but will sample that in my next buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by ddh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wear Sunlight Color Corrector under my EDM Buff Fairly light neutral foundation. I lightly apply Sunlight Color Corrector all over my face with my Sonia Kashuk Highlighting Brush. Then I go back over any areas that may need a little more coverage. It helps to even out my skintone, conceals redness and blemishes. This product works better for me than the Mint Color Corrector.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Ketol

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Doesn't do a thing for me, unless looking crepe-y means doing something. Using it under my eyes it's a horrible mess, shows every little crease and wrinkle...ones that you don't normally even see! It finds them. YUCK. Doesn't work well as a blemish cover up either, IMO. Hmmm I can use it for an eyeshadow base though, so it won't go to waste..but as a concealer? no go!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2009 6:26:00 AM More reviews by madcancer7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I got a sample size of this but since I use very little each time, I think it can last me a very long time. I use this as a setting powder together with aussie perk up concealer after my cream concealer for my undereyes- yes my eye circles are pretty bad. This combo works wonders and erase my circles and make me look very awake.

This is basically yellow powder and yellow is suppose to help with dark circles. I don't have problems with it being chalky or looking too light/yellow because I'm asian so I typically have yellow undertones.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2009 4:40:00 PM More reviews by cakecheese

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to say, this concealer does not work for my dark circle. Chalky on my wrinkle, make my look horrible.