Sephora nourishing cuticle oil - pen

4.7

Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax ), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Linoleate, Cetyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Linolenate, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis (Leaf) Extract, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene.

on 1/28/2010 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

i think i'm the only one that does not like this product, i bought from one of the stores and i dont know if it was really old or what but it smelled horrible - like very chemically almost like paint thinner, i wanted to love it but every time i put it on it would smell horrible...

on 1/18/2010 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

This is amazing. I used the Sephora brush on oil (not the pen) and my cuticles magically disappear. More importantly, the skin around my nails which is usually ragged from dryness and working with my hands a lot started to improve with the first use. It's a must try.

on 11/12/2009 5:02:00 PM

People need to know about this stuff! It is AWESOME!!! I ordered it from Sephora because I was $8 away from free shipping and this was $9. I didn't expect much. I brushed it on (I'm reviewing the brush-on packaging), rubbed it in and went about my business. A few minutes later, I just happened to notice this beautifully manicured hand attached to my arm. I was confused - I had no idea where it came from. A few minutes ago, there was a raggedy looking hand there! It truly does make your cuticles look neat and moistured as though you just walked out of the salon. I ordered some for all my friends. You must get some. Today. You can't live without it.

on 5/31/2009 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Click continued for pic. This cuticle oil comes in pen form, with an applicator brush (think Stila Lip Glaze) at one end and a twisting top that releases product at the other, it's roughly the length of a ballpoint pen. It comes in three formulations: Original, Healing Eucalyptus, and Stimulating Lavender. I've tried and love all three, but my favorites are Original and Healing Eucalyptus.

Original: Lightly scented (sort of hard to describe but very natural and fades anyway), very moisturizing, comes in a peach pen.
Healing Eucalyptus: Lightly scented with a "green" eucalyptus/tea tree oil scent, also very moisturizing, and soothing to irritated or dry cuticles, comes in a green pen.
Stimulating Lavender: Lavender scented, moisturizing, and I guess supposedly stimulates cuticles and/or nails to grow? I'm not really sure why it's stimulating, tbh, and I've never really noticed any growth or tingling w/ this which is why it's my least favorite. It also has a stronger scent, imo. This one comes in a lavender pen.

Pros: Non greasy and absorbs quickly, cuticles are moisturized w/ fewer ragged edges or "hangnails" within 1-2 days, very convenient and cute packaging, and three great formulas.

Cons: At $12, it's a little on the pricey side, but totally worth it. I've used the healing eucalyptus daily since October for my dry winter cuticles, and I'm still going strong, so I think you do get a good amount of product for the price.

Original:

continued >>

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm already planning on buying this again! I agree with the reviewer who said this was stress relieving. I'm using it on my fingers and my toes. My toes have much drier and more raggedy cuticles than my fingers. Overnight this has made my pedicure look much much better. And my mani looks better too. I keep it on the coffee table and use it on fingers and toes once a night.

I'm concerned this is going to run out soon because it takes me three clicks to get enough product out for one hand/foot. $12 is slightly pricey but on the other hand it WORKS! I really like this.

on 4/17/2009 3:08:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I am die-hard nail polish fan, but my remover would get my cuticles all messed up. I have all the usual favorites: Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream, Solar Oil, etc; but none have worked that well. I got the lavender one, and I love it. In one day, my cuticles have improved. There's minimal discoloration and lines, and my cuticles are plump, and while it's not exactly flesh-tone, in a few days I'm sure it will be. I love it. Would recommend it to anyone whose cuticle care products have not worked before. It's a tad expensive, but well worth it!

on 3/17/2009 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I like this product. It does make my cuticles softer, but it doesn't heal my dry cuticles completely.

on 2/4/2009 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this yesterday in the green 'healing eucalyptus cuticle oil' and it works! Ten minutes after I applied it to my cuticles they went from dry, white, and cracked to smooth and flesh toned. Quite happy with the $12 purchase.

on 2/1/2009 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love it! Very convenient, love the smell, kind of stress relieving. I think it really moisturizes your cuticles. I am able to use oil now a bunch of times a day cause of how convenient it is, the price was a little high, $12, but I think it is well worth it. Would buy this again!

on 6/1/2008 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really like this product. I have been using it for about a month now and my cuticles and nails are healthier than ever before. It is really easy to use and totally not messy!

Popular Treatments