November 28, 2014 | 1739 users online

Treatments - Sephora - nourishing cuticle oil - pen

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by 209grl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i think i'm the only one that does not like this product, i bought from one of the stores and i dont know if it was really old or what but it smelled horrible - like very chemically almost like paint thinner, i wanted to love it but every time i put it on it would smell horrible...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 6:23:00 AM More reviews by jojenja9

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is amazing. I used the Sephora brush on oil (not the pen) and my cuticles magically disappear. More importantly, the skin around my nails which is usually ragged from dryness and working with my hands a lot started to improve with the first use. It's a must try.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by illbefloating

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

People need to know about this stuff! It is AWESOME!!! I ordered it from Sephora because I was $8 away from free shipping and this was $9. I didn't expect much. I brushed it on (I'm reviewing the brush-on packaging), rubbed it in and went about my business. A few minutes later, I just happened to notice this beautifully manicured hand attached to my arm. I was confused - I had no idea where it came from. A few minutes ago, there was a raggedy looking hand there! It truly does make your cuticles look neat and moistured as though you just walked out of the salon. I ordered some for all my friends. You must get some. Today. You can't live without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2009 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Valentyne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Click continued for pic. This cuticle oil comes in pen form, with an applicator brush (think Stila Lip Glaze) at one end and a twisting top that releases product at the other, it's roughly the length of a ballpoint pen. It comes in three formulations: Original, Healing Eucalyptus, and Stimulating Lavender. I've tried and love all three, but my favorites are Original and Healing Eucalyptus.

Original: Lightly scented (sort of hard to describe but very natural and fades anyway), very moisturizing, comes in a peach pen.
Healing Eucalyptus: Lightly scented with a "green" eucalyptus/tea tree oil scent, also very moisturizing, and soothing to irritated or dry cuticles, comes in a green pen.
Stimulating Lavender: Lavender scented, moisturizing, and I guess supposedly stimulates cuticles and/or nails to grow? I'm not really sure why it's stimulating, tbh, and I've never really noticed any growth or tingling w/ this which is why it's my least favorite. It also has a stronger scent, imo. This one comes in a lavender pen.

Pros: Non greasy and absorbs quickly, cuticles are moisturized w/ fewer ragged edges or "hangnails" within 1-2 days, very convenient and cute packaging, and three great formulas.

Cons: At $12, it's a little on the pricey side, but totally worth it. I've used the healing eucalyptus daily since October for my dry winter cuticles, and I'm still going strong, so I think you do get a good amount of product for the price.

Original:

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 11:07:00 PM More reviews by hollyannie2001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm already planning on buying this again! I agree with the reviewer who said this was stress relieving. I'm using it on my fingers and my toes. My toes have much drier and more raggedy cuticles than my fingers. Overnight this has made my pedicure look much much better. And my mani looks better too. I keep it on the coffee table and use it on fingers and toes once a night.

I'm concerned this is going to run out soon because it takes me three clicks to get enough product out for one hand/foot. $12 is slightly pricey but on the other hand it WORKS! I really like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by kimchix3

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I am die-hard nail polish fan, but my remover would get my cuticles all messed up. I have all the usual favorites: Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream, Solar Oil, etc; but none have worked that well. I got the lavender one, and I love it. In one day, my cuticles have improved. There's minimal discoloration and lines, and my cuticles are plump, and while it's not exactly flesh-tone, in a few days I'm sure it will be. I love it. Would recommend it to anyone whose cuticle care products have not worked before. It's a tad expensive, but well worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2009 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Kirro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this product. It does make my cuticles softer, but it doesn't heal my dry cuticles completely.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by lc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this yesterday in the green 'healing eucalyptus cuticle oil' and it works! Ten minutes after I applied it to my cuticles they went from dry, white, and cracked to smooth and flesh toned. Quite happy with the $12 purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by holdener4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love it! Very convenient, love the smell, kind of stress relieving. I think it really moisturizes your cuticles. I am able to use oil now a bunch of times a day cause of how convenient it is, the price was a little high, $12, but I think it is well worth it. Would buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 1:28:00 PM More reviews by kelaine423

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. I have been using it for about a month now and my cuticles and nails are healthier than ever before. It is really easy to use and totally not messy!