December 18, 2014 | 1037 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Ricepaper

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

What a lovely color! I love to use it as a lid color with a purple color in the crease and blended out with Soft Brown (GREAT blending shade!). It's a frost finish, but it's not too terribly shimmery especially since they reformulated the frosts several years ago. I really enjoy this gorgeous and versatile color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

Works well as a lid shade with various smoky purples,greens and browns. It looks great paired with MAC "sketch" especially. Love, love,love this shade. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by ksmosley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome shimmery beige. A lot of people use it as a hilight, I use it for inner corners and lids. Good pigmentation dry or wet. Absolute staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by hannahbanana13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this shadow for a highlighter for my wedding and have been wearing it ever since, it makes for a perfect highlighter underneath the brow after i fill my brows this makes them pop. It also makes a great look without being too over done with the highlighting ! Would recommend it 100%

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by bonita29

Absolutely love this eye shadow!!!
I have yellow undertones in my light skin and this is the perfffecttt shade for me!
This color looks like a satin finish, with slight shimmer, buttery to apply.
It is a light natural shade with yellow undertones.
I have been rocking this color almost every day for the past month and it is so verstile.
This would work well as a highlight as well.
I would recommend and would repurchase.
I bought this in the refill format for my MAC palette so it was a few dollars cheaper.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 6:37:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The other day I followed a YouTube tutorial creating a matte eyeshadow look. I needed a highlighter that didn't look like I was wearing highlighter, if that makes sense?! Ricepaper fitted the bill perfectly. It gives a nice sheen without being too over the top or glittery. The pale gold/cream suits my skintone perfectly. (NC30 for reference.) It applies smoothly and evenly. I highly recommend it. X

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by tcsw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have used this shadow as a neutral base for about 10 years now.

I have tried other neutral shadows like Dior, Nars, drugstore verisons. In fact I bought the 5 colour dior palette, big mistake. The pigment, texture and fallout is awful.

I definitely think that Mac eyeshadows are very long lasting and true to the colour they look.

The texture and finish of this shadow is what makes me buy it again and again.
I always buy the palette form, so I can't really comment of packaging, but it does the job and has never cracked.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by persianpersuasion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My all-time favorite (lid) eyeshadow. Years ago this was suggested to me as a browbone/highlight shade, but I use this all over my lid and in my inner corners. Day and night, this is a beautiful eyeshadow; it makes my green eyes pop, whether I pair it with Urban Decay Hustle or Smog eyeshadows in the crease for day, or with Urban Decay's Gunmetal and Creep eyeshadows in the crease at night.

Lovelovelove this eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My number one go-to eyeshadow for any occasion. It's a really pale sandy gold colour that goes well with SO many other shadows. I wear it during the day with it all over the lid, wedge in the crease and nylon on the brow bone. At night time I do the same combo with something darker in the outer-v like sketch, brun or something shimmery and dark like woodwinked. I also use this as a highlight on the brow bone or lightly sweep it over my cheekbones as a highlight. I think it would suit any type of skin tone, I'm an NC25 and it looks amazing. I hit pan with this eyeshadow and I've never done that before with any other colour lol. I'd recommend this to anyone that wants a nice light and beautiful eyeshadow colour that's flattering. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by 1happytrader10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Would repurchase this forever! Nothing brightens up my inner corner like this shadow. Im NW 20 and even though it's a yellow base, it is absoulutely beautiful on my lids. This was my first MAC shadow and I was disappointed with the rest, (save and except copperplate) because this set the bar so high. I see a lot of reviews from NC ladies who love this too. Honestly, give it a try!