MAC Frost - Ricepaper

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)]

on 11/27/2013 9:56:00 PM

One of my holy grail as a brow highlight. I have been using this for over 7 years. It doesn't have too much shimmer and it matches my nc25-30 skin color. I have yet to find a better highlight than this, will continue to buy.

on 9/29/2013 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I've had Ricepaper for over 2 years and occassionally use it in the inner corners and on my brow-bone. It's nice, nothing spectacular, but it has good pigmentation and on my eyelids it's a shimmery, off-white yellow-gold. It is very similar to Urban Decay's 'Bootycall', which I much prefer for it's brighter colour payoff and stronger gold undertones. So whilst Ricepaper is a very popular staple neutral for a lot of ladies, I'm just not enthralled by it the way other people are.

What a lovely color! I love to use it as a lid color with a purple color in the crease and blended out with Soft Brown (GREAT blending shade!). It's a frost finish, but it's not too terribly shimmery especially since they reformulated the frosts several years ago. I really enjoy this gorgeous and versatile color!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Works well as a lid shade with various smoky purples,greens and browns. It looks great paired with MAC "sketch" especially. Love, love,love this shade. Will repurchase.

on 7/30/2013 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Awesome shimmery beige. A lot of people use it as a hilight, I use it for inner corners and lids. Good pigmentation dry or wet. Absolute staple.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this shadow for a highlighter for my wedding and have been wearing it ever since, it makes for a perfect highlighter underneath the brow after i fill my brows this makes them pop. It also makes a great look without being too over done with the highlighting ! Would recommend it 100%

on 4/18/2013 8:58:00 PM

Absolutely love this eye shadow!!!
I have yellow undertones in my light skin and this is the perfffecttt shade for me!
This color looks like a satin finish, with slight shimmer, buttery to apply.
It is a light natural shade with yellow undertones.
I have been rocking this color almost every day for the past month and it is so verstile.
This would work well as a highlight as well.
I would recommend and would repurchase.
I bought this in the refill format for my MAC palette so it was a few dollars cheaper.

on 3/13/2013 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

The other day I followed a YouTube tutorial creating a matte eyeshadow look. I needed a highlighter that didn't look like I was wearing highlighter, if that makes sense?! Ricepaper fitted the bill perfectly. It gives a nice sheen without being too over the top or glittery. The pale gold/cream suits my skintone perfectly. (NC30 for reference.) It applies smoothly and evenly. I highly recommend it. X

on 2/20/2013 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have used this shadow as a neutral base for about 10 years now.

I have tried other neutral shadows like Dior, Nars, drugstore verisons. In fact I bought the 5 colour dior palette, big mistake. The pigment, texture and fallout is awful.

I definitely think that Mac eyeshadows are very long lasting and true to the colour they look.

The texture and finish of this shadow is what makes me buy it again and again.
I always buy the palette form, so I can't really comment of packaging, but it does the job and has never cracked.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My all-time favorite (lid) eyeshadow. Years ago this was suggested to me as a browbone/highlight shade, but I use this all over my lid and in my inner corners. Day and night, this is a beautiful eyeshadow; it makes my green eyes pop, whether I pair it with Urban Decay Hustle or Smog eyeshadows in the crease for day, or with Urban Decay's Gunmetal and Creep eyeshadows in the crease at night.

Lovelovelove this eyeshadow.