October 30, 2014 | 1666 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Caress Glowing Touch Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 8:45:00 PM More reviews by aligator

My favorite Caress body wash!! I have this one, Daily Silk and now Tahitian Renewal. Glowing Touch is my favorite because it smells amazing!! I can't quite describe what it smells like but it's so yummy! It is also really moisturizing and lathers very well with my bath mitt.. I will buy this over and over again! It's a staple in my shower..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2008 12:06:00 PM More reviews by teedums

In my opinion, this is the best drugstore body wash out there. The smell is amazing, that alone is a selling point for me. But it also lathers well, rinses cleanly and lingers on the skin afterward, the texture is nice too. I haven't really noticed a glow but I haven't really looked for one either. I will keep buying this as long as they keep making, I hope they never get rid of it. I haven't tried all the drugstore shower products out there, but I would suspect this is one of the best. After all it has a 95% approval rating here! I would give it 10 lippies if I could!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2008 2:47:00 PM More reviews by digitaldiva16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It has a very rich, luxurious texture. It has a nice lather and a wonderful scent that lingers on my skin all day. The 'glow' is a very subtle shimmer that I notice sometimes on my arms and chest after I get out of the shower. However, I didn't buy the product for the glow; it was a reasonable price, it smells great and I love the texture. It also is pretty moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2008 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Married2TheChiWhiteSox56

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leaves my skin feeling sooooo Nice ;) and the scent lasts on me which is a HUGE plus. I will use this stuff Forever..It amazes me. I Love it!!!!!!!!! & The sparkles it leaves behind is pretty as well!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2008 3:34:00 AM More reviews by nell_daisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like to use this body wash in the warmer months because this really does make you shimmer. I can see glitter on my chest and have noticed it on my legs too. Looks pretty when the sun hits it. It is a decent moisturizer, with shea listed as one of the ingredients, and my skin does feel smooth afterwards. I can also smell it on my skin a few hours later. It has a very light yet noticable smell...smells very clean. Overall, great body wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2008 9:18:00 PM More reviews by spaceadditude

I ran out to CVS one night in search of a body wash to keep at my boyfriend's apartment. I went in and looked for the cheapest thing they had (this was $4.99) so I bought it, not expecting much.. just a soap to use on the weekends.
I was pleasantly surprised. I LOVE the smell. And the smell stays on all day (never in my life have I had a shower gel that did that) I am really happy with it and will definatley repurchase.. even though my HG is BBW shower creme..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2007 1:04:00 AM More reviews by DaffodilFields

LOVE! I haven't purchased drugstore body wash in years b/c I stock up like mad during BBW and VS sales. Plus, drugstore washes tend to have sickening scents, or very poor fomulas that dry my skin out. This stuff is thick and luxurious. I love the scent-I can't describe it but it's just clean and pleasing. If they ventured out to a spray and lotion in the scent, I'd be the first in line buying it. Rebuy for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2007 12:41:00 AM More reviews by MarkBuehrlesGirl56

I've used this a few times and I love the way it feels and I Love the scent of it. Aint my HG, but Will use it DEFINELTY.

EDIT 11/3/07': Just Used it again Today, and I just LOOVE this Scent...ooo YUM, smells soooooo GOOD!!! & I wouldnt mind re-purchasing it again for this type of smell..YUM!

EDIT 11/4/07': WOW, MY SKIN STILL SMELLS OF THIS..AWESOME!! OLAY DOESNT EVEN LAST ME INTO THE NEXT DAY (SCENT WISE.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2007 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Juliet7781

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This has probably become my favorite shower gel. It lathers nicely and leaves my skin soft and clean. I love the scent too. I always try new bodywashes, but I always come back to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2007 10:30:00 AM More reviews by afaceofsmile

I'm usually the type of person that gets bored with using the same product over and over and I like to buy something different every time, but I can't stop buying this stuff! I wasn't expecting it to give me a glow; I first bought it because I liked the way it smelled, but after using it for a couple months, I can honestly say it's changed the overall look and condition of my skin. I used to get little bumps on my arms and chest, but now my skin is so smooth and it looks more even. I can't imagine ever wanting to use anything else.