New York Color Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil - all

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/7/2013 5:29:00 PM

It's good! Nice price it glides on perfect and looks great it does smear a bit easy but nothing a cotton swab won't fix quick I would recommend it!

on 6/15/2013 5:39:00 AM

This is the only waterproof eyeliner i use. I've gone through about 4 of them already. Great for school!

on 5/4/2013 12:12:00 AM

It's so shit for me!!! It smudges around my eyes, especially water line. It makes me look like Panda Bear. I bought it from CvS and in the same day, i went back to CVS and refund it and get ma money back!!!! I think Physician Formula eyeliner pencil is the Best for me now.

on 3/15/2013 8:48:00 PM

It's too bad that they changed the packaging and the formula...I heard that this was a very good waterproof liner before, but I only got to try the newer version a couple of months ago and I couldn't understand what the hype was about. I have oily Asian monolid eyelids, so this smeared ALL OVER the place when I put it on. And tightlining? Forget it. I had racoon eyes about 2 minutes later just by blinking! I'm sad I never got to try the old formula. This is a creamy eyeliner but overall, I'm unhappy with its smudgeproof abilities and wear. :(

on 11/15/2012 12:11:00 AM

The packaging seems to have changed slightly, and unfortunately, the formulation seems to be different, too. It now glides on even more smoothly BUT does not stay put nearly as well as the old formula, which worked even on my very oily skin/lids. Very bummed - this used to be my HG eyeliner :(

If you can, see if you can buy the older formula with the word "WATERPROOF" surrounded by an oblong silver shape on the shaft of the pencil.

on 11/10/2012 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I bought this in the summer the day before I was going to the beach, so I was just running into CVS and grabbed this because the product is waterproof. I tried it out and I was shocked at how creamy and pigmented it is, and it barely faded after a whole day of swimming and sweating! Ever since then I have worn it every day I love it even more than my Chanel eyeliner! I definitely recommend it :)

on 10/25/2012 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I had some CVS coupons and thought I'd give it a try. All my eyeliners seemed to go kaput at the same time, so I thought I'd try one, a nice, dark navy blue. I loved my Mac waterproof, but needed to find a cheaper alternative when it ran out.

I loved it! It went on easy without primer and stayed all day. So I went out and got the dark plum, loved the colour but it crumbled as soon as I tried it. I couldn't even sharpen it and I tried two different sharpeners. It was a beautiful colour but a bad, bad pencil. I exchanged it and the new pencil is just fine. The wood in the new one was a light golden tan, the defective one was a dark greyish-blue.

I would have given the product a 5 if the second pencil hadn't been defective.

I got this product I think it was in a purple. This product did smudge on me and it was like as waterproof as it said it would be.

on 8/29/2012 8:05:00 PM

For a 3$ eyeliner, this performs very well. It really is pretty good in terms of staying power, better than many higher cost drugstore liners. I do think a few brands surpass this and will generally stick with them, but this is definitely a great inexpensive alternative when I can't find my preferred eyeliner.

on 2/28/2012 10:47:00 PM

so, i've been cycling through the waterproof pencil eyeliners. i had settled on the smashbox limitless. i liked the pigments, but it still didn't have the set i wanted. even with primer and powder, i still had the runny smudge toward the end of the day. my skin is also a bit mature (dry), so i'm super conscious about any pulling the can result in 'wrinkle assist.' point being, at $20 a pop...the smudging just didn't scream 'yay'...and the tugging to clean up the smudge was creating some concern. so, playing around at the drugstore i picked up the nyc in smoked plum and dark brown. and for $4, no runny smudge and no tugging touch-ups! wahoo!!! i've given these 4 lippies, cause it's only day one. they lasted all day and endured the gym and the sauna, but i haven't done a late night or clubbing. dirt cheap, yep. (especially with what i spend on makeup!) packaging quality, well...i wish it had a sharpener. at this point, i'll buy it again...

EDIT: so, i'm hooked. i've bought all the colors. they continue to hold all day and into the night. i do do a little touch up before heading out, but there's not runny smudge. i do wish they had more colors and colors with sparkle. i do set with powder after application.