Make Up For Ever Liquid Lift Foundation

3.8

Aqua (water), Cyclopentasilaxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Stearate, Bis PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Extract (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond)Seed Extract), PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Sodium Ethylparaben, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Citronnellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone. [ /- (May Contain) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Made me break out so bad :(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I would most likely like this a lot better if I got a good color match, but
unfortunately the SA talked me into 11 and it is about a shade too light for me.
I don't blame the makeup, I blame the SA and myself in particular, as I am a perfect 115 in the HD and putting 11 and 115 side by side in the store, they were not very close. When the SA put 11 on me, it seemed fine. Well, put a small amount on or blend, blend, of course it will look ok under store lighting. I actually will be returning this to get the HD again, or I might look at color 1, to see if it is a better match... this was the color I went into Sephora to purchase until the SA said to use 11.. For reference I am a very pink NW15-20.

As far as the formula goes, it isn't anything really special as far as "lift", but it does blend well and is nicely emollient for my dry, mature skin. As it is getting harder and harder to find pink based (not PEACH) foundations for dry skin, without any irritating SPF, IF I get a good shade match, this is worth $44. Without a match, I suggest if you are dry skinned, get the HD and put an emollient moist. or SPF underneath, as I have been doing.

Edit 11/21/13 Color 1 is a decent match and no breakouts, just comfortable coverage and all day wear. If I had to tell you to chose between the HD and this, If you are very dry, get this one, if normal or combo stick with the HD, this will be too greasy for you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this! My skin is really dry and tight..it sometimes feels unbearable. This is very moisturizing. It is the first dewy foundation I've tried that hasn't broken me out. It looks extremely natural, and gives I'd say medium coverage. The coverage can be layered without looking like you have foundation on, but at that point the feel starts to feel a bit heavy/gunky/thick.
The only thing is because of the pump packaging, you end up wasting a lot of product since more comes out than intended. Also, I hate the glass bottle..as I'm always afraid of it breaking.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is a really nice and natural looking foundation that give a very fresh and clean looking complexion. I was surprised at the consistency of this foundation, I expected it to be a much thinner formula. I still find the best way to apply this is with your finger tips, which is how the website suggest you apply it. The foundation has a matte finish despite the fact it claims to be a dewy. I find this foundation to be medium to full coverage however it really does give a natural look. I feel It makes my skin look very youthful. Compared to the HD formula it is much more matte and I find there is a better color selection for my skin coloring

The best foundation I've ever tried...but also the most expensive!
I never tried the MUFE HD so I can't compare. But I have normal skin with some dry patches and this is perfect for me. It gives a dewy finish and I sometimes will powder my T Zone. The color selection is not so great in my opinion and mixing two shades could get really expensive.
The packaging in this can be really tricky to travel... I don't really know if I would travel with mine, just cause it looks it might break a lot easier than other type of bottles. And it's expensive so... I prefer just leaving mine home, where I know it's safe haha :D
So if you have normal, dry, combination or mature skin, and if you are willing to spend $44 on a foundation, go for it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I finally plunked down the dough for a bottle and while I think $44 dollars is quite steep, I could easily spend as much in a fruitless effort fto find a cheaper alternative. So, even though this is the most I've ever spent on a bottle of foundation, it's also the best one I've tried. First, I have dry skin that needs lots of moisture. Liquid Lift is a moisturizing formula that feels good on all day. Second, I break out from most foundations, but somehow this not caused any pimples or clogged pores. Third, I'm pale (NW15) and color matching can be difficult. Shade #11 is spot on. Now, let's talk about the formula... it's medium to full coverage with a natural finish, easily blendable with fingers, sponge, brush you name it. The best part is that it looks completely natural, like my skin but better. No obvious pores, streaks or cakiness. Yup, I'm pretty happy with this one, I think it's a keeper and I see myself buying it again and again. Thank you MUFE!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Finally I found my HG foundation.
1. Perfect colour for my too pink to be yellow and too yellow to be pink neutral skin. The MUA chose #2 for me which I thought would be too light bc of the name (ivory) but it is perfect. For reference I am NW25 or NC30 in MAC. It has not oxidised on me so I don't look like I am wearing a mask. (I love MAC foundations but I always end up looking either too orange or too pale).
2. Looks amazing on your skin. I tried the MUFE HD and hated how it looked (in my opinion the HD sits on your skin, makes pores bigger) Not this, it looks beautiful on and your face just looks perfect. Not completely matte or dewy -somewhere in between. The website states it lifts and is suitable for 'mature' skin - I agree as it smooths out fine lines.
3. Coverage: medium to full. Very buildable. I personally do not like putting it on very full but you definitely can.
I think this is also the foundation that Kim Kardashian orginally named on her blog. Liquid Lift was discontinued for awhile but they have brought it back.
I love it and if you are having a problem finding the perfect foundation, run don't walk to the nearest Sephora and get a sample. You will not regret it.

I really like this product!I have dry(it is really not drying my skin,it's hydrating and it doesn't crease or look cakey) sensitive skin with acne and a bit of redness and discoloration.I have tried many foundations but this one is the best of 'em all!It gives me natural looking effect,like I am not wearing any foundation it,blends great with my skin,it's light-it doesn't feel heavy on my skin.It doesn't break my out or irritate my skin. It gives me medium coverage,it evens out my skin tone covers most of my redness and acne,blemishes...It's lightly scented which is not so bad since people always compliment how I smell nice(even when I don't have perfume on).If u have skin like mine I'd totally recommend u buy this product(I don't know for oily skin though),you will just need to put a bit of primer so that it does't come off and it stays on longer,and looks even better and after it a bit of concealer on bigger acne,acne scars or redder areas.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This foundation is amazing. I have been using this for the past 3 years. Unfortunately they discontinued the No. 6 which was a perfect match to me. Apart from that I now use No. 5 and blend giorgio armani sheer fluid no. 3 to give that dewy look.

I got this about a week ago but I already LOVE IT!!!!! I am extremely pale and I could never find a color light enough for me but I finally found it with this foundation!!
This foundation is amazing!! I've got tons of compliments since I've started using it!
I would say its probably light to medium coverage. I use about 3-4 pumps in each use. (More than I would like but I'm working on using less!)
If you like a lot of coverage or you have a lot of acne this may not be for you. But if you have a good concealer this for your problem areas its still perfect. Its exactly what I have been looking for. Not tons of coverage but enough to cover my redness! If i have a pimple or two I will just use my concealer!
This has not broken me out at all!!! Which is awesome!! of course!
The price is 41$ which isn't horrible but I wont be using it on the weekends and on breaks (unless I'm going somewhere nice!) The price is definitley making me want to use 3 pumps MAX! but I have to work on that!!
Love this foundation! Definitley will repurchase!! :)