January 31, 2015 | 1309 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by themerchanwifey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not a bad remover. Still looking for something that tackles my mascara and doesn't leave me with raccoon eyes. I tried a target version of the neutrogena biphase remover, HORRiBLE. I had to wash my face several times after using it and still managed to ruin all my towels. Sephora was ok not too bad. I feel this is a little bit better than the sephora at taking my eye makeup off. I just hate the bottle. I end up using way too much on the cotton ball. And one good knock and the whole bottle will spill down the drain. Did I mention I am darn near legally blind sans contacts. Yeah recipe for disaster.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by smashlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm so glad I heard about the Sonia Kashuk products. I absolutely love this eye makeup remover. I was using the Sephora brand remover, and I have previously used Clinique, MUFE and Rimmel.

Pros:
1. This product removes waterproof and non-waterproof makeup easier than any other product that I have tried and it is also way cheaper.
2. I have to use less of it, and it removes more makeup, whereas other products might leave some of that gross residue in the corner of your eye.

My only complaints with this product:
1. The bottle - I wish it had a pump top - but I may put it in one of my Sephora pump top travel bottles so I can use a cotton pad a lot easier.
2. It also feels a little bit oily, however to be able to remove waterproof makeup there has to be oil in it. I use a cotton pad to remove, and then extra ones with water and wipe them over my eyes to get rid of that oily feeling.

I would definitely recommend this remover. It is an amazing product and price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by MacPops

It works. Way better than L'Oreal for waterproof. Doesn't leave my eyes oily. The packaging needs work. Good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by basicave

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eye make up remover so so much. I have gone through at least 5 bottles since I first discovered it. I use it everyday I wear eye make up and it does wonderfully in removing my most waterproof, budgeproof mascara and eyeliners. It is very comparable to the Lancome bifacil, and even if price isn't an issue, I would prefer this. It doesn't feel heavy on my eyes after using like other eye make up removers and even if some gets in my eyes, my eyes don't blur up or burn. I just give the bottle a good shake, apply some on a cotton ball on and rest it over an eye repeat on another cotton ball for the other eye, gently wipe, and all my make up comes off.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Saspants

This, by far, is one of the most effective eye make-up removers on the market. It is a great value, dollar wise, since it doesn't take much product to remove my make-up. The formula is a little oily but not so much that it's bothersome, more like ultra moisturizing. I compare its effectiveness to Philosophy's Release Me and this is about half the price. I purchased at Target for around $10 for the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by sdr95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I feel like it's pointless writing a review for this, seeing all the divine reviews for this product here. But I just wanna stop by and let you know that this is the only thing that's able to melt away the Milani Infinite liquid liner.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by dlittlegarden

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eye makeup remover is sufficient. However, every morning after using this product at night, I find a smudge of makeup under my eyes, and I don't use more than 2 coats of non-waterproof mascara on any given day, and only 1/3 of the time do I use dark eyeliner.

I also have a bone to pick about the packaging -- I wish the bottle either had a little squirt top, or most ideally a pump. As it is, I tip the bottle upside down and dispense some on a cotton pad, or tip the bottle sideways and dip a Q-tip inside. For the cotton swab, this is an okay method, but on more than one occasion I've accidentally dropped my cotton swab inside the bottle, and it's practically impossible to fish out.

Finally, if I get too much product on the cotton pad, which is easy to do when you're just sloshing the bottle upside down, the formula does sting my eyes a bit.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The only other eye makeup remover I've tried is Neutrogena. Compared to that one, this seems to remove eye makeup better but it can leave your vision a little less than clear.
Overall, its fine but when its gone, I will try something else

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by miszjackie

liked it at first but now, i feel like it is giving me premature wrinkles under my eyes? Not sure why but I think it is because it leaves behind makeup causing me to wipe the area more. Im going to find something that is more effective at removing my eye makeup without having to rub/wipe the area so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by JSFrevel

Great eye makeup remover! Leaves a touch of oil, but not so much that you can't redo makeup quickly and takes off even waterproof mascara well. Have repurchased this several times and will continue to do so.