December 18, 2014 | 1740 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by MacPops

It works. Way better than L'Oreal for waterproof. Doesn't leave my eyes oily. The packaging needs work. Good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by basicave

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eye make up remover so so much. I have gone through at least 5 bottles since I first discovered it. I use it everyday I wear eye make up and it does wonderfully in removing my most waterproof, budgeproof mascara and eyeliners. It is very comparable to the Lancome bifacil, and even if price isn't an issue, I would prefer this. It doesn't feel heavy on my eyes after using like other eye make up removers and even if some gets in my eyes, my eyes don't blur up or burn. I just give the bottle a good shake, apply some on a cotton ball on and rest it over an eye repeat on another cotton ball for the other eye, gently wipe, and all my make up comes off.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Saspants

This, by far, is one of the most effective eye make-up removers on the market. It is a great value, dollar wise, since it doesn't take much product to remove my make-up. The formula is a little oily but not so much that it's bothersome, more like ultra moisturizing. I compare its effectiveness to Philosophy's Release Me and this is about half the price. I purchased at Target for around $10 for the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by sdr95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I feel like it's pointless writing a review for this, seeing all the divine reviews for this product here. But I just wanna stop by and let you know that this is the only thing that's able to melt away the Milani Infinite liquid liner.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by dlittlegarden

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eye makeup remover is sufficient. However, every morning after using this product at night, I find a smudge of makeup under my eyes, and I don't use more than 2 coats of non-waterproof mascara on any given day, and only 1/3 of the time do I use dark eyeliner.

I also have a bone to pick about the packaging -- I wish the bottle either had a little squirt top, or most ideally a pump. As it is, I tip the bottle upside down and dispense some on a cotton pad, or tip the bottle sideways and dip a Q-tip inside. For the cotton swab, this is an okay method, but on more than one occasion I've accidentally dropped my cotton swab inside the bottle, and it's practically impossible to fish out.

Finally, if I get too much product on the cotton pad, which is easy to do when you're just sloshing the bottle upside down, the formula does sting my eyes a bit.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The only other eye makeup remover I've tried is Neutrogena. Compared to that one, this seems to remove eye makeup better but it can leave your vision a little less than clear.
Overall, its fine but when its gone, I will try something else

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by miszjackie

liked it at first but now, i feel like it is giving me premature wrinkles under my eyes? Not sure why but I think it is because it leaves behind makeup causing me to wipe the area more. Im going to find something that is more effective at removing my eye makeup without having to rub/wipe the area so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by JSFrevel

Great eye makeup remover! Leaves a touch of oil, but not so much that you can't redo makeup quickly and takes off even waterproof mascara well. Have repurchased this several times and will continue to do so.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this eye makeup remover because it can take off waterproof mascara, does not sting the eyes, and does not leave an oily residue behind. I have to soak the cotton pad a lot to make sure I don't still have residue leftover, but that might just be because I use waterproof, so it's a little more stubborn. I do think it's a bit pricey for a "drugstore" version, so that would be my only complaint. I'll probably still try out some other brands, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy this one again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did not like it. It would leave mascara residue behind. And would leave my eye feeling too oily.