Anna Sui Loose Powder

3.9

I love Anna Sui products, especially her loose powder!!!
Pros :
- smells greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
- able to give me a flawless complexion
- long lasting coverage
- not cakey
- powder texture is very fine
- very nice packaging
- super nice powder puff!!!
Cons :
NONE

on 5/4/2010 11:35:00 PM

I love the rose scent on Anna Sui's products. The packaging is so adorable. The powder kept my makeup in place for hours and goes on very smoothly. It makes a great gift as well!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This powder is my go-to powder for setting my foundation. I don't see a glitteryness to this powder at all like some other reviews have mentioned (did I get a different kind?). It's very matte. When I first got it, I thought it might appear too dark on my skin (I got the 702 I believe?) but on my skin it seems like a perfect match. I'm a light to medium skintone with lots of pink undertone so the powder does a good job of taming any pinkness that my foundation didn't get and the color provides a nice bit of dimension to my face. I've been using it for a few months now and it's never been cakey on me, but that may be because I only apply a very sheer layer of it.

on 3/6/2009 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Beautiful Packaging as has been established and goes without saying for any Anna Sui. Have to say I am completely in love with this product- The purple puff application is so lady-like and delicate. It made my skin glow and shimmer and I have quite dry skin so I expected a possible patchy result. But it's smooth and subtle. Very classy polish to anyday and really makes one of those bleugh mornings better. The rose smell lasts a very long time and I get comments from only one sweep. Really do recommend this to anyone who wants to give themselves a treat.

on 1/29/2009 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

i have the limited ed. one so it comes in a golden container instead of the normal black one. but the product is the same, i wish i didnt get the purple one cuz if i dont use a light hand, i'd look super white and it wouldnt look right on me. but its smells amazing!!! :)

on 9/26/2008 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Packaging pretty and that's about it.
Actually powder makes my skin look like I ran into the glitter fairy and while she was at it she tried lightening my skin tone. In the store it looked like it was the right colour but it definitely isn't. My Makeup forever HD loose powder is SO MUCH BETTER not the mention cheaper. If you want to spoil yourself with the packaging okay but other wise it's not worth it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I consider myself a collector of Anna Sui's cosmetics because of her gorgeous packaging. I can never rave enough on the packaging in all my reviews of her products! But this is a must have from her line. Just looking at it is worth it, but the product is good too. I love the feeling of using the purple poof on my face and smelling the rose scent. It's a luxury item for sure. If you like to feel ladylike and pampered, this is your product.

on 2/7/2008 7:38:00 PM

I love the packaging! I have the gold box with the rose on top - so adorable! Looks extremley pretty on my vanity! The only downside: non-portable. :(

I have the light skin color

This smells rosy and nice, and it gets rid of shine - I just need a little and it's been lasting me a long time. I like to dust it over my TM - it makes me a little pale but I like it.
The finish is smooth and creamy-matte. I'd repurchase if i could get it - (im in the US)

on 1/6/2008 4:32:00 AM

i have to admit - the packaging is what initially attracted me to buy this, but the quality is awesome. i got 700 since my skintone is relatively pale for an asian, and i apply this after my liquid foundation, and the result is so natural and flattering it almost looks like i'm not wearing any foundation. it's not cakey at all and i'm sooo in love with the rose scent, which is standard for any anna sui product.

on 8/11/2007 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

beautiful packaging. smells like roses.. which i absolutely love! very fine powder but it makes it look kinda cakey on me

Recommended for Normal Skin