April 21, 2014 | 1033 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by whitelin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The eyeliner itself is fine - it gives good, thick coverage and lasts well. What doesn't work for me is the felt-tip applicator. I find that the applicator pulls at my skin and makes it difficult to draw a straight, even line like I can with a brush. This is probably to do with my age: my eyelids aren't visibly aged, but the skin there is a bit less firm than it used to be. I'd recommend this product to younger women, but if you're over 30, I'd give it a miss and stick to eyeliners with a brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by MrsEdgewood

This is the best liquid liner I have ever used and is great for beginners. I have been doing the winged-liner recently and this product is perfect. It does not flake, it lasts for hours, and the wand makes the application easy to use. I paid only $6.42 for it at Walmart, which is a steal for such an excellent quality eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

I bought this once and it was horrible. Chunky, smudgy. Might as well put it on with a stick the lines were so thick and messy. I think the package broke too. And dried fast. Blows.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by CaitlinT

I used to use a very similar product from Prestige, but it became difficult to find Prestige's liquid eyeliner, so I began getting Almay. Almay's is more expensive and isn't any better, but for convenience it's become my daily eyeliner. The applicator is great because it's a pointed foam-ish wand, and it's great for thin or thick lines. I've been doing winged eyeliner since 8th grade, and this is great for anyone who likes to do wings. It doesn't smudge or fade, and it doesn't even come over from sweat or water. I have to use soap and wipe it to get it off. The product lasts a long time and I have no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by YENSUONG

The best liquid eyeliner I have ever used! I bought one for my sister as well because she would always steals it from my room and use them! It goes on very smooth and its easy to control. The best part is that it doesn't smudge and it goes on very dark! :) I also use this on top of my fake eyelashes so that the glue won't show. I highly recommend it for everyone. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by ayalaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product wasn't so great. I bought it after reading multiple reviews (because I never buy anything without reading reviews) and most said that it was a great product. I bought it and excitedly came home to try it out. I followed the instructions on the back and started to apply it. It felt nice, however a little rough. Immediately I could tell I wasn't going to like it at all. It glided on horribly, and it was very difficult to make a straight line. It was opaque and it resembled a dried out marker on a whiteboard: there's a little bit of color, but when you go over it it just erases what you just drew. When I went over my shaky line, it erased what I did. It was a horrible product and I won't be using it. I bought it because it said it lasted for 16 hours. It smudged the second I put it on. I might be using this just for a cat eye, not on my lid. Do not buy this product, there are much better liquid eyeliners out there for the same price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by jessica523

I really like this eyeliner, I just purchased it for the second time and it's the only liquid eyeliner I've used. This tip isn't flimsy, and it's perfect to do a winged eyeliner look (which I enjoy doing often). My only complaint is that it runs a little sometimes, but I use it with primer and it's solved that problem. Occasionally it will look a little dull, but I'm hoping that my new one will last a long time (my other one lasted a while). I would definitely recommend this eyeliner to anyone, it stays all day and looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by idmanm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is actually the only liquid eyeliner I've ever tried, so it must say something if I'm willing to stick with it. The tube looks small, but lasts a long time. I have this eyeliner in brown, and like the way the tip of the eyeliner glides on smoothly. It gives a matte finish and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by xReMix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this eyeliner for about 5+ years. This is the only liquid eyeliner that I've repurchased and have used pretty much every day up until now. I like that it's a matte black, compared to a lot of others that dry shiny. I prefer using it when the applicator tip has softened up a bit (I feel like when it's new, the formula is a bit runny and the applicator is too hard), so when I know that my current one is starting to run out, I'll open a new one and use it for touch ups. I do have to apply this a couple of times to get the darkness that I want, but I find that it's very forgiving if you make mistakes when applying. I just wet a cotton swab and can wipe away my mistake easily without having to worry about irritating my eye area. Even with using this every day, I find that it lasts a good amount of time. Though I do try other liquid eyeliners from time to time, this is always something that I have in my makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAlleyJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only drugstore liquid eyeliner that I use (I cant really afford to keep re purchasing high end ones) I find that other drugstore liquid liners tend to dry and have this very rubbery look to them. It's weird. Anyways, this one fries 100% matte and looks so fabulous. It has a felt tip as well which allows the creatiom of a nice crisp line. The packaging is pretty sleek and simple. Definitely not something I'm ashamed of having in my makeup bag. The reason why I pumped off a lippie is because this eyeliner could be MORE pigmented. I feel like a have to go over the line once or twice to really get that nice, dark, pitch black line. It's not a big deal to me because I'm very experienced with liquid liner application. But, for beginners or people that aren't the best at it, it will probably be more challenging. Anyways, I love this eyeliner. It's so inexpensive that I can stock up on a few since liquid liners tend to run out kind of quickly.