April 21, 2014 | 1295 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clarins - Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Butterfly600

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Clarins Instant Smooth brought my skin out in a Rash!!!Looked at the ingredients and
seen that there are Chemicals in there. In this day & age this is not healthy.
I have been surprised lately at the amount of products Clarins have which do
have a lot of chemicals in their products. I am thinking of changing to Origins, think this is
all natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by magda12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gonna come crawling back to youuuuuuu!!!

So this is the first primer I used and truly loved, but being the little product ho that I am, I went and tried other stuff after using it all up.

Too Faced Primed and Poreless: not too bad, but felt heavy and a little greasy to me... I liked, didn't love.

Korres Anti-Aging Oak Primer: like the smell, texture is nice and light.... but made me break out like I haven't since I was a teenager! Too bad.. I really wanted to like it. :(

I've also used NARS and while I truly like the SPF in it, it felt kinda greasy and I didn't really notice a difference. So as soon as the Korres emits its last little drop, I'm running back to Clarins!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by natalie225

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used three primers, Georgio Armani fluid master primer (which feels like silicone), Benefit the pore fessional, and this product by Clarins. I have to say this is by far my favorite. I love the way it glides on my skin without feeling like its leaving a film on my face or sitting on the surface. My foundation seamlessly glides over this product and leaves a less wrinkled smoother looking face than when I go sans primer. A must in my daily beauty regime.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by gabriellanatalia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best primer ever! Well, I cannot say the best because I rarely use primer due to the belief that primers cause break-outs and clog your pores. However, this Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch does not cause any of them.

When I first applied it, my pores instantly and magically looked so tiny, and my light lines on my forehead disappeared. So I tried on my under eyes and the lines also disappeared! I was so amazed and decided to use it all day for my base primer under the concealer. It stayed all day and when I got home at 9, the concealer was still covering perfectly.

The great thing about this product apart from mattifying your skin is that it does feel light and it does not clog your pores. I like to feel effortlessly beautiful with minimum amount of makeup usage, so it really helps! I will surely repurchase when I run out of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good little undercover. I would never use it as a primer on my whole face, as I would break out, but it's a good little base for the nose, before concealer or foundation on the nose. The creme is smooth and velvety, and pleasing to the eye, a pale pink peachy shade. You get a lot - it lasts a long time. If you wash your hands before dipping into it each and every time, sanitary concerns should not be a problem. Clarins makes quality products, and this one is sure to stay around for a while. Belongs in every girl's makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by wallflower22

I've been using this primer after trying the smashbox photofinish primer. I don't wear makeup everyday so its lasted a pretty long time, plus I don't apply too much. I have somewhat large open pores and this does a good job of camouflaging that. As for covering wrinkles I do feel that it helps lessen its appearance. Mine aren't too deep yet so I'm happy with the job it does. I love the matte look it gives me because I have an oily nose and cheeks and it calms the shine. People have said that it looks like I'm wearing foundation, which I don't, so that gives you an idea of what this does. The only down part of this product is its price but if you don't wear too much it will last a long time and it won't hurt your pocket that much.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I am not a big fan of this primer at all. It really didn't make a difference in how the makeup looked as I applied and and left me with oily skin.

I was actually really enthused to try this primer because Clarins pumps out some great stuff but this really dissapointed me :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by xtasteofimpact

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this based on MUA reviews and I was very pleased. It never made my skin breakout, which was major, and with my regular foundation (Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation, Dermablend skin correcting creme as concealer), worked well as a primer.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Yewy20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I do not like this product because it broke me out in painful cystic acne all over my face. It felt heavy and my skin couldn't breathe so before the end of the day, i was already breaking out. It was smooth to touch but i don't think this product is for sensitive acne-prone skin cos it will break you out.

And the packaging is very awkward, you need a small spatula to take the amount needed all the time. I worry the product will lose it's efficacy when opened consistently like that every day. And what happens if you lose the spatula, you'll start using your finger tips and keep transferring bactera back into the jar.

Will not recommend at all!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 7:44:00 AM More reviews by rachelk94

Had a bit of a where have you been all my life moment with this primer! Even by itself my skin looked better it smoothed all my pores out and evened my tone out! My makeup went on so smooth and looked airbrushed and it lasted ages added staying power to my foundation. Love it best results I've seen from a primer! Definitely try

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No