Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Creme

3.5

Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Steareth-21, Cetearyl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Cyclopentasiloxane, Parfum (Fragrance), Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Methylparaben, Cetyl Palmitate, Decyloxazolidinone, Sorbitol, Coco-Glycerides, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tromethamine, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Algin, Faex (Yeast Extract), Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Root Extract, Potentilla Erecta Root Extract, Plankton Extract, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Limonene, Cellulose Gum, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Fagus Sylvatica Extract, Aframomum Angustifolium Seed Extract, Polysorbate 20, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, BHT, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Diacetyl Boldine, CI 14700 (Red 4), Sodium Metabisulfite, Tocopherol.

on 12/2/2010 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loved this product at first.....until the clogged pores started sprouting in places I normally don't break out........was hoping to find my La Mer moisturizing lotion substitute but it looks like that was a fail. Returning this puppy to Sephora.

on 5/2/2010 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I was very surprised at how much I love this cream- I have sensitive skin that reacts easily- this reduced redness -did not cause any break outs - is not heavy and is not greasy- fabulous under the capture totale foundation- is firming and makes the skin look radiant healthy and beautiful! A little goes a long ways.

on 12/7/2009 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

(I received a 10-day supply with my dior skinflash highlighter.) It is a good night time product. Its silky, moisturizes well during winter, and doesnt irritate my skin. It did everything I would want from a night cream. I didnt get any breakouts and with continued use noticed less blotchiness. But seriously $125 price tag? Come on, I have used similar moisturizers for 3 times less (for example avon rejuvenate cream).

on 7/14/2009 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This has been the best buy I have made it a long time for skincare. I agree it is very pricey but it really works great on my skin. It leaves my skin looking glowy and radiant. Many people have said that as well..so it must be working. I love the smell but I agree it is heavy and I tend to use it at night. Combined with the serum from this line and it will make your skin glow!

on 4/24/2009 3:27:00 PM

This didn't work for me. I been using it for about 2 months, and honestly, I can't tell a difference. If anything, i got tiny bumbs on my forehead. For this pricetag, I guess I was expecting something a little more spectacular. I guess it's ok.

on 4/4/2009 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Finally, I found a use for this product. I bought it months ago and wasn't quite pleased with it, so I let it languish on my shelf for a while. I decided to try it again to combat a large swath of discoloration from old acne on my cheek. YAY. It seemed to speed along the fading of the old acne marks as fast as anything else I'd tried. It's too rich and thick to use on my skin for every day, but I'll pull it out when I need to combat uneven skintone.

I have moderately oily skin in the T-zone with dry skin around the eyes and mouth, some hyperpigmentation from old acne, large pores on the tops of the cheeks and nose, and very fine pores everywhere else.
The scent was quite strong in a perfumey way, but it didn't irritate my allergies - just thought I'd mention it in case anyone that's scent-sensitive was thinking of ordering online.

on 1/4/2009 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first review and I really don't know why I havent been writing reviews before since I am a true product JUNKIE!!!!! if it promises something, I am in...and I admit I come to this board a lot before buying something...
So I just retured the unused portion of this cream.. I hope this is the right place for the review I am writing.. Dior Capture Totale Multi perfection...
Anyway, Hated the smell, thats first, the price is just crazy, but like most of you, if it works I will pay... I really don't find this product to be worth the money at all, I did not find it to work for me and felt like my make-up kinda sat on top of it and looked awful... There is way to much hype about this product and for me it just didnt cut the mustard..look forward to writing more reviews and hope this helps someone on the fence about buying this product. I am giving this a 2 because of the texture and softness, but only if you do not put make-up on top of it.. If you are a natural girl, which I am not then maybe it could be for you,,,

on 12/22/2008 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Love this cream. I've been using it for a month and my skin for the first time looks flawless. It leaves my skin looking glowy and radiant with an added healthy natural rose color to my cheeks. My skin feels so nice..soft and properly moisturized. With continued use my skin just looks better and better. I don't know what it does but im reapping all the benefits for the 100+ dollars spent on this gem. My beauty weapon right here! At least go get yourselves a generous sample of this creme and just try it out for a week.
UPDATE: Ok, now i see what's in it and i don't like it so much anymore. I was experiencing clogged pores and pimples in the oddest spots. I will not be using this cream anymore.

on 12/18/2008 7:15:00 AM

I used two full jars of this.It is a good product and it works but the smell of it , is like fish to me. Yes, I know, that's weird. Getting past the smell, it does what it is meant to do but it is not terribly moistursing .In dry West Coast weather in winter, this does not cut it especially for more mature skins. It's fine for summer. I used far too much of this in winter and it costs.

on 11/24/2008 12:08:00 AM

I agree...it is hard to see bad reviews about this product! The smell is mango butter and botanicals...there is no fragrance in it! The texture is so velvety and you really need a small amount for your face. This product has helped hydrate my skin, even out the texture and brought more radiance to my skin! I pair it with the Capture Totale Serum! Amazing!!! The price is high, but its your laser treatment in a jar!! Dior's skincare is developed by a dermatologist who recomends this product before you think of trying laser treatments! You will see a difference in your skin, I guarantee it!!

Popular Moisturizers