October 23, 2014 | 1989 users online

Moisturizers - Christian Dior - Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Lesa63

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was very surprised at how much I love this cream- I have sensitive skin that reacts easily- this reduced redness -did not cause any break outs - is not heavy and is not greasy- fabulous under the capture totale foundation- is firming and makes the skin look radiant healthy and beautiful! A little goes a long ways.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 11:35:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

(I received a 10-day supply with my dior skinflash highlighter.) It is a good night time product. Its silky, moisturizes well during winter, and doesnt irritate my skin. It did everything I would want from a night cream. I didnt get any breakouts and with continued use noticed less blotchiness. But seriously $125 price tag? Come on, I have used similar moisturizers for 3 times less (for example avon rejuvenate cream).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 12:06:00 PM More reviews by qwertybeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been the best buy I have made it a long time for skincare. I agree it is very pricey but it really works great on my skin. It leaves my skin looking glowy and radiant. Many people have said that as well..so it must be working. I love the smell but I agree it is heavy and I tend to use it at night. Combined with the serum from this line and it will make your skin glow!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2009 3:27:00 PM More reviews by shrrrrrrrl7

This didn't work for me. I been using it for about 2 months, and honestly, I can't tell a difference. If anything, i got tiny bumbs on my forehead. For this pricetag, I guess I was expecting something a little more spectacular. I guess it's ok.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Finally, I found a use for this product. I bought it months ago and wasn't quite pleased with it, so I let it languish on my shelf for a while. I decided to try it again to combat a large swath of discoloration from old acne on my cheek. YAY. It seemed to speed along the fading of the old acne marks as fast as anything else I'd tried. It's too rich and thick to use on my skin for every day, but I'll pull it out when I need to combat uneven skintone.

I have moderately oily skin in the T-zone with dry skin around the eyes and mouth, some hyperpigmentation from old acne, large pores on the tops of the cheeks and nose, and very fine pores everywhere else.
The scent was quite strong in a perfumey way, but it didn't irritate my allergies - just thought I'd mention it in case anyone that's scent-sensitive was thinking of ordering online.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2009 3:52:00 PM More reviews by smittypi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my first review and I really don't know why I havent been writing reviews before since I am a true product JUNKIE!!!!! if it promises something, I am in...and I admit I come to this board a lot before buying something...
So I just retured the unused portion of this cream.. I hope this is the right place for the review I am writing.. Dior Capture Totale Multi perfection...
Anyway, Hated the smell, thats first, the price is just crazy, but like most of you, if it works I will pay... I really don't find this product to be worth the money at all, I did not find it to work for me and felt like my make-up kinda sat on top of it and looked awful... There is way to much hype about this product and for me it just didnt cut the mustard..look forward to writing more reviews and hope this helps someone on the fence about buying this product. I am giving this a 2 because of the texture and softness, but only if you do not put make-up on top of it.. If you are a natural girl, which I am not then maybe it could be for you,,,

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2008 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

Love this cream. I've been using it for a month and my skin for the first time looks flawless. It leaves my skin looking glowy and radiant with an added healthy natural rose color to my cheeks. My skin feels so nice..soft and properly moisturized. With continued use my skin just looks better and better. I don't know what it does but im reapping all the benefits for the 100+ dollars spent on this gem. My beauty weapon right here! At least go get yourselves a generous sample of this creme and just try it out for a week.
UPDATE: Ok, now i see what's in it and i don't like it so much anymore. I was experiencing clogged pores and pimples in the oddest spots. I will not be using this cream anymore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2008 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Melloney

I used two full jars of this.It is a good product and it works but the smell of it , is like fish to me. Yes, I know, that's weird. Getting past the smell, it does what it is meant to do but it is not terribly moistursing .In dry West Coast weather in winter, this does not cut it especially for more mature skins. It's fine for summer. I used far too much of this in winter and it costs.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2008 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Lauren0222

I agree...it is hard to see bad reviews about this product! The smell is mango butter and botanicals...there is no fragrance in it! The texture is so velvety and you really need a small amount for your face. This product has helped hydrate my skin, even out the texture and brought more radiance to my skin! I pair it with the Capture Totale Serum! Amazing!!! The price is high, but its your laser treatment in a jar!! Dior's skincare is developed by a dermatologist who recomends this product before you think of trying laser treatments! You will see a difference in your skin, I guarantee it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2008 12:12:00 AM More reviews by klexie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first tried this in some samples and was hesitant to purchase the full-size because of the price. Luckily, I found a great deal for this cream, the night cream, and the serum on ebay. I don't have any major wrinkles, but I love how this stuff revitalizes my skin and adds brightness. The scent may be strong for some, but I like it (I also have sensitive skin and it has not broken me out). What hooked me on this moisturizer is how it plumped up the skin under my eyes. I had bought the Capture Totale eye cream, and one morning my eyes were just really tired looking, even after using the cream. I had my sample of this moisturizer in my purse and dabbed some under my eyes and in 5 minutes it looked like I was totally refreshed! This moisturizer may not be my HG, but it is effective for now and as long as I can find good deals I will keep buying it.